It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National Secrets Kept Deep Underground !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
NATIONAL SECRETS kept DEEP UNDERGROUND

from Tal Levesque News Reports: June 4, 2007

INSIDE "IRON MOUNTAIN"..... 220' UNDERGROUND
It is 3 miles long and 2 miles wide.
(It is like an Underground City.)

www.youtube.com...

* One of the most protected places on Earth.

www.ironmountain.com...
Iron Mountain was founded in 1951 in Livingston, NY, 125 miles north of New York City. The Company's founder, Herman Knaust, was known by his Hudson River valley neighbors as the "Mushroom King" because he made his fortune growing and marketing mushrooms. In 1936, he purchased a depleted iron ore mine and 100 acres of land for $9,000 because he needed more space to grow his product. But by 1950, the mushroom market shifted and Mr. Knaust was looking for alternative uses for his mine, which he had named "Iron Mountain."

Today, with $2.1 billion in revenues and the broadest service platform serving the most global markets, Iron Mountain is the “world's trusted partner for information protection and storage services.” Herman Knaust displayed great foresight in 1952 when he said...

"This business will mushroom"...
~ Front page, Wall Street Journal, October 24, 1952

www.ironmountain.com...

------
no doubt about it

www.myspace.com...

niv

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm not sure why you posted this one. Iron Mountain is used by the government (not just in the NY facility but presumably elsewhere) and is also widely used by businesses. All the large companies I've worked for have used this service to keep files that, usually for legal record-retention reasons, they need to keep for a long period of time but don't want to waste space by keeping the files in their offices.

join