It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cuban among you....oh oh.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hi, Ponce here on vacation from Cuba for the past 53 years.

Move to the woods of Oregon from CA. when I knew that WTSHTF was almost here.

Six years US Army Airborne.......

Taken what I like to call "vacations" to places like Cuba, The Congo, Viet Nam, Rhodesia, Nicaragua and a couple of more places.

Now I am a simple survivalist waiting for "it" to happen with 3.5 years of food, water from a creek and all that I need to stay alive for about 25 years or more.

Remember this date NOV 20 2007 "To be ready is not"... Ponce

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Welcome, Ponce!

Sounds like you've been around.

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Ponce

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Hey there, welcome to the best site on the net for alternative topics!

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hi Ponce,

Welcome to the ATS forum.

Fell free to ask for any help and open your “comment section” in your profile, some more ATS help and free e-books on many conspiracy subjects here.

I was there for vacations, Cuba is nice!

Search and share!

brotherthebig.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, Ponce!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ponce
Move to the woods of Oregon from CA. when I knew that WTSHTF was almost here.Remember this date NOV 20 2007 "To be ready is not"... Ponce

Welcome to the Monkey House, Dude. So, as we add your November date to the great bulletin board of the apocalypse, can you give us a hint, or would you prefer to surprise us?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have been kicked out of many forums for talking against the Zionists and they are the only ones against whom I have any beef (sounds weird the way I write it hahahahhah )

Anyway, as soon as the world learns the difference between the SemiteJews and the Zionists the problem will be solved...... as is happening more and more every day.

"When the truth comes into the light, the lies will hide in the dark"... Ponce

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hey Ponce & welcome to ATS

I hope you have a long & joyous stay here

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hey Ponce.

Cubans are nothing but trouble, ask me, i am one of THEM.

Muaddib is also Cubano. And i think there are a couple more.

Bienvenido a nuestra casa. Espero que le gueste la locura que tenemos aqui.

I'm also on vacation from Cuba....Permanent.

Viviendo la vida loca

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to Above Top Secret, Ponce !! In my time here I have not seen anything deliberately spoken against any race. ATS runs a good show with people who care about enforcing rules as well as endorsing Member "quality posts". Enjoy

Dallas

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Four Cubans in one site? ........does that means a revolution?.

Dallas? I am against the Zionist who are not a race of people but a political party that was formed in 1872......... I do believe the the Semite-Jews, and the only true Jews, go back a few more years than that.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by PONCE
Four Cubans in one site? ........does that means a revolution?.

Nope. Not just yet, There are many Canadians though, who seem to be over-running the rest of the (ATS) population, though.

Its an invasion from the north. (North of the U.S. that is)

But it'll be okay, as long as they bring their own beer.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Welcome to our nightmare, I'll urge you caution because the site has been know to cause addiction.
I'm one of the Canadian invaders from the north, and yes, I always bring my own beer.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
welcome to ats

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ponce

Move to the woods of Oregon from CA. when I knew that WTSHTF was almost here....Now I am a simple survivalist waiting for "it" to happen with 3.5 years of food, water from a creek and all that I need to stay alive for about 25 years or more.

Remember this date NOV 20 2007 "To be ready is not"... Ponce

Ok, thanks again for the heads up, Ponce. So I seem to have gotten through the morning ok, and a glance at cbc.ca tells me that the Dalai Lama might skip reincarnation this time...that's about it so far.

Any further thoughts of this day of...I donno...destiny?

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by anxietydisorder
Welcome to our nightmare, I'll urge you caution because the site has been know to cause addiction.
I'm one of the Canadian invaders from the north, and yes, I always bring my own beer.

Hey Ponce welcome to ATS.

BYOB is my favourite 4 letter word.

posted on Nov, 20 2007 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ponce

Thats a long vacation! take off your coat and stay awhile.

top topics

join