It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if things change tomorrow?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Tracer: avoid what is now called "cell phone english" or as I call it: "gamers talk." It makes you sound far more education on a forum such as this one.

Corn: Yeah whatever, you just keep thinking that and walking down your narrow little alley. You have not a clue in heck about my beliefs, who I am, what I do, what I have in mind for a government let alone anything. You are assuming things and they are 100% wrong and beyond backwards in thinking. ANYWAY! Back to the discussion!

Infoholic: Wondering when you would poke your head out. Currently as it stands there truely is NO WAY for them to hold the entire nation militarily let alone using FBI, CIA, NSA, ATF, State police, local police, SWAT or whatever else groups they may have at their disposal to hold down the nation. It will be bad enough trying to hold down city blocks. However they already have people in such a fix that is no longer an issue, just cut off water, power, food, access and VOILA! You have total control and total submission, or they just die. End of story, they will not be losing any sleep over it. They no longer have to use brute force to hold areas, simply turn people against each other or isolate communities that resist. If a community resists "too much" well they will just napalm it and move on. Granted IF the news covers it, you will only see a headline saying "neighborhood under terrorist control subdued" and that will be it. They will play it as if the people there were nothing but terrorists who were going to strab bombs to themselves and blow up a local school or an orphanige.
That is why I live in the countryside by the way.

What must be realized is what they will do against the more "official" groups that fight them, which will be nothing short of attempted genocide. Also, I doubt you will see the regulars going after the resistance at first, you will probably have BLACKWATER going after them en mase for a while untill the rebels whittle them down or simply slaughter them. Then again it could go the other way, the rebels lose which equals: we the people lose.

So in the end I would say if the live in a city, and they run their gulag out into the open, your chances of being under cerfiew are EXTREMELY high compared to those who live in the countryside. Once again though, you can always leave your home and run the chance of being:
a.) Shot and killed
b.) Sent to a gulag camp/concentration camp
c.) Escaping.

I would still take my chances rather than be trapped inside a building waiting on them to come for me.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vekar
Infoholic: Wondering when you would poke your head out.

I can assure you that word will get around quickly, if this type of takeover is attempted here in the United States. History has proven that the "secrets" never remain "secret" for long.

With that being said, before "the ink dries", my family will be whisked away to a safe location by me... not a governmental entity.

Originally posted by Vekar
However they already have people in such a fix that is no longer an issue, just cut off water, power, food, access and VOILA! You have total control and total submission, or they just die.

In my previous post, I listed the "Executive Orders" signed by President Bush. If people actually would take the time to view the orders in their entirety, they would find this quoted section to be covered by his orders, as well.

In the event that President Bush (or concurring president) would declare Martial Law, the federal government assumes complete control of power, roads, water, media, etc. Exactly as you depicted.

I'm certain this would be a tactic being used as a method of control. You are correct... submit or die. But there's another option... taking it back.

I plan on taking it back.

Info

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Welll, i wouldnt be so sure if every state in this nation was mobilized under Bush's orders and we were all f@#$%!!!!! Impossible? I dont think so- If the orders are shoot on sight, who the hell is going to go anywhere?

Its not like the North is under siege but the people in the south will be able to start a revolution and FINALLY express their disgust.....Its going to be all or nothing.

I hope this is just a figment of my imagination, but i think NOT.

Crakeur- you will at least need water to wash down the batteries.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Infoholic I already know about the executive orders, I keep a nice thick pile of them to show people in case they do not believe me. I am mainly refering to (if you read carefully) that I am talking about those in cities remember?
None the less we DO have the chance to fight back... just not if we stay in the cities where we would be forced to play by their rules, at first at any rate. Point being, if you stay in the city your chances of getting out alive are going to be very small unless there are many hundreds of thousands of others doing the same thing at the same time in unconventional methods. Unconventional methods being: running out of the house the second you find out butt naked and heading will nilly for the hills and screw anything that gets in your way. Metaphorically speaking.

So if you want to survive: do not get trapped inside, if the things this thread says DOES happen (to a degree, since they cannot force you to stay inside, only YOU can choose to stay inside) then I doubt any of us here on ATS who know about their plans are going to stay at home like sitting ducks. Granted they will hit the leaders of anti-government organizations and militias LONG before anyone else, however you do not want to see just how high you ARE on the list the hard way now do you? Let them chase after the militias for a day or two rather than having the luxury of walking into your home and blasting you in your reclining chair while watching your TV for more updates on the "situation."

If you compare the executive orders with how EASY it is to shut off water and power to certain areas... You will realize how QUICKLY they will terminate any resistance in larger towns and cities. Of course in the South West USA or specifically in my state: New Mexico, people have their own wells for water because it costs an arm and a leg to get water hauled to your location. However the major towns and cities of my state would be wiped out in 4 days or less if they wanted to destroy the cities. Not to mention those who keep water in supply would be attacked by rampant gangs (the fed has let things explode in my state, then blame Mexicans... total BS) and other crooks after water. Sad? Yes. Understandable? Pathetically... Yes...

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Better yet, what if things DON'T change tomorrow, then what?

All of this focus on the future takes away from the actions of today, and the unnecessary sacrifices of today, and NOW.

But yes, what IF things change tomorrow,

for the better, troops come home, REAL democracy is given a try, realistic resolutions to conflicts are thought up instead of realistic resolutions to cleaning up after killing everyone.

for the worse, things escalate... the powers that be bring the enslavement and abuse to North America and other thriving countries, crippling them and creating an educational stalemate among the humanitarians progress.

but all in all, the worst thing of all is that NOTHING has changed day in and day out, for years and years, ... simply more people are becoming aware of that fact, that this "conspiracy crap" has been going on for YEARS (it's just that back in the day people usually killed us by now)

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
simply more people are becoming aware of that fact, that this "conspiracy crap" has been going on for YEARS (it's just that back in the day people usually killed us by now)
I wouldnt classify this as a conspiracy, my friend. This is FACT.
I suggest you brush up on the latest Bush shenanigans and see for yourself that we could all be under seige at any moment.

YOU are in denial. At least acknowledge that this is fact. WE all could be under what the rest of the world would classify as a DICTATORSHIP.

Like it or not.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Open your eyes, there are more than enough links out there let alone on ATS to prove there is no such thing as conspiracy: only FACT. The elites desire for martial law and a police state are FACT. Alex Jones made several movies on the slow buildup of things in the USA. Things have been changing for the worse every year, let alone every day, we are slowly getting closer to the final showdown which will be one very ugly fight if people even get the chance TOO fight.

This all goes back to how you boil a frog:
If you throw a frog into a pot of boiling water it will jump out, but if you put the frog in a pot of lukewarm water and slowly warm it up till boiling the frog will not notice and boil to death.

That is what they are doing now, a slow, painfull process of boiling us to death .5 degrees at a time. Though lately I would say they have increased their boiling speed considering how fast they are begining to work, they realized they can get away with it better now than during Vietnam.

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:30 PM
link   
If I was not allowed to leave my home, I would anyway, I have the perfect escape route from my home, and behind me is all forest(which I can evade trained military personel in quite easily, considering I am trained myself)

I would use that forest to reach the upper part of my town, and go to my friends meeting place, we would then head back down to the lower part to gather up as many weapons and supplies as we can. We would then find a secure location(Kind of like the wolveriens movie) and start gathering food while the best scout(me) heads back to town to find out WTH is going on.

I would then devise a plan for the situiation, if it is hostile military takeover, it would be to start a militia and get a resistance going if there isnt one already. If it is ET's landing I would use my persuasive skills to get one of the military personel to tell me whats going on with the ET's, and if they are hostile, start a resistance force as well. If the government was trying to hide a spaceship crash, I would sneak up there and find out as much as I can. Being a fanaticv about stealth I could get in close enough quite easily. Then I would be happy with the info and give that info to you guys.

I don't watch TV that often, so no worries there. If internet doesn't work at all I would write down all the info and make 6 copies of everything, keeping 2, and hiding the rest. If internet requires a hack job to get onto, I have 1 good friend who gets onto secure military sites all the time. Then the other one hacks the highschool computers and websence all the time. So we can get on pretty easily.

Thoughts on the above statement anyone?

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Two words: Guerilla Resistance

posted on Jun, 18 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Id bomb the tv and phone to the next dimension!!!! Say " you cant tell me what to do!" then wait outside with my Banjo and when the black car comes creeping up and the window rolls down, start playing the dueling banjos real slow.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I always have a bunch of crap inside of our dry-freeze at home that we don't even use. I think we could use some of that, and we would be okay food wise. As for loved ones most of them live inside of the same general area. I would have my bible, I would have a BB gun, a pistol, and knives from the cupboard, so I could protect myself and hunt.

The only things I need to do would be to make a map of hideouts in case if we have to do so; and I would have to save up a supply of something useful, just in case if I have to trade with somebody. Money would be completely out.

But other than that, I would be able to survive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join