It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cat 5 Hurricane in Persian Gulf!!! Weather Wars or Wrath of God???

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Originally posted by Where2Hide2006

In Your Opinion ... Do you think that "Gonu" is:

1. Another Sign of Global Warming
2. Weather Modification / Weather Wars
3. Wrath of God for Iran's destroy Isreal Agenda
4. Business as Usual, nothing to see here.

Easy. Business as usual, although perhaps with a small helping of global warming ...

Just like you said, i agree its business as usual,
its SOP, another mundane event with maybe a punctuation mark...

reported from PearlHarbor @: 205.85.40.22...

Tropical Cyclone 02A (Gonu)
near 21.3N, 61.9E

...continues to weaken...

...forecast to make landfall in Southeasten Iran after Tau 36

data in the linked site page

thanks,

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Nope. they had a bad storm.

Sure they did - but a strom this bad was last recorded in 1945.

Oman on high alert as cyclone nears

Roche said that Gonu is forecast to hit Oman with sustained winds of around 185km per hour, before moving north over the Gulf of Oman into southern Iran. With those wind speeds, the storm would be the strongest cyclone to hit the Arabian Peninsula in recorded history since 1945, he said.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
i'll admit it, i only read the title. But I HAVE to say this every time i can:
We now wield Hurricanes as a weapon.
Underground 'mini' nukes set off earthquakes.
California will quake like never before no later than 12-31-2011.
Mini nukes a the ocean floor (maybe deeper?) cause tsunamis. (sp?)

Mobile Alabama was a MISS.

New Orleans was the 2nd pitch and a HIT.

Hurricanes continuously hitting Florida at record rates is an intentional cash generator (skimming federal relief funds).

NOONE is gonna accuse the US of "throwing hurricanes at them"; simply due to the loss of global credibility that would ensue.

Natural disasters are the perfect weapon of mass destruction.

Sorry if i got a little off topic.
cheers

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I mean i understand you guys saying that it could be a 100 year storm...but has ot ever happened BEFORE, or are you just talking ourt your ... lack of information?

www.globalwarmingart.com...

As you can see, tropical storms do occur in this area. However there's no question that Gonu is a lot more intense than any previously recorded this close to the Gulf.

I'm not sure how far back accurate records go though - probably 100 years? - so one can't really say whether such intense storms have commonly affected the region in the more distant past or not.

[edit on 5-6-2007 by Essan]

Wow, that is a nice picture, and looking at it, Gonu is FAR and away stronger then any other storm in the region in the recorded storm history. It also seems that it will go to the North-West Farther then any other tropical storn in the area.

If this gets into the Persian Gulf... We have a lot of ships there right now... that can't be good.

If it goes into the PG, then the United Arab Emerits might be hit really hard, also, oil will go UP UP UP, if this gets going where it is going for a few more days...

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
the reason IMO many people choose D business as usual is because

they don't even believe the U.S has the technology to control the weather, so it is not even in there "list" of appropriate plausible answers. poor poor sheeple

now does this mean every storm that happens is manufactured , of course not

certain one's stick out

but those that refuse to see it as possible, like if it was possible now, it would not be dis-closed to the public for another 30 years.

is it because according to your understanding of the weather you don't understand how it could be accomplished (manipulating storms)

or is it because you'd rather not handle the truth

we have had the secretary of state say this is AN ISSUE, this is and can be done.

THE thing that would get people is no every storm would come under scrutiny, is this manipulated , is that one.

LOOK for the ONE's that behave and track in rare ways. as far as hyperdimensional hurricane's and forming certain sacred geometry in the eye . Why not? mankind's fingerprint? reasearch with out pre-concerived bias and find the truth

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The storm is already weakening and is forecast to continue to do so

Dated: 5th June, 2007

Subject: Very Severe Cyclonic Storm “GONU’ over East
Central and adjoining westcentral and north
Arabian Sea

TROPICAL CYCLONE ADVISORY

RSMC – TROPICAL CYCLONES, NEW DELHI

TROPICAL STORM “GONU” ADVISORY NO. TWENTYFIVE ISSUED AT 1100 UTC OF 5TH JUNE, 2007 BASED ON 0900 UTC CHARTS OF 5TH JUNE 2007. THE VERY SEVERE CYCLONIC STORM “GONU” OVER NORTHWEST ARABIAN SEA AND ADJOINING CENTRAL AND NORTHEAST ARABIAN SEA MOVED SLIGHTLY WESTWARD AND LAY CENTRED AT 0900 UTC OF 5TH JUNE 2007 OVER NORTHWEST ARABIAN SEA AND ADJOINING CENTRAL AND NORTHEAST ARABIAN SEA NEAR LAT. 21.50N AND LONG 61.00E, ABOUT 800 KMS WEST-SOUTHWEST OF DWARKA (42731).

CURRENT INTENSITY IS T5.5 RPT T5.5 AND CI 6.0 RPT 6.0. SATELLITE IMAGERIES SHOW SOLID INTENSE TO VERY INTENSE CONVECTION ASSOCIATED WITH THE SYSTEM. ESTIMATED CENTRAL PRESSURE 950 HPA. MAXIMUM SURFACE SUSTAINED WIND SPEED 100 KTS GUSTING 110 KTS.

FORECAST: THE SYSTEM IS LIKELY TO WEAKEN FURTHER AND MOVE IN A NORTHWESTERLY DIRECTION AND CROSS NORTHERN PART OF SOUTHEAST COAST OF OMAN, CLOSE TO THE STATION, 41268 BY TOMORROW THE 6TH JUNE AROUND 0000UTC. 24 HOURS FORECAST INTENSITY IS T5.0 RPT T5.0. SEA CONDITION WILL BE PHENOMENAL.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
What is in a Name???

"Gonu" means: Kneel Down
"cyclone" means: Coiled Serpent

This storm is:

Kneel Down before the Coiled Serpent

I thought you all might find this interesting.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

This storm is: Kneel Down before the Coiled Serpent

WOW. That IS interesting. Thanks. The names over there are much different than ours aren't they?

Originally posted by Souljah
but a strom this bad was last recorded in 1945.

Hi Souljah. That's interesting, but I have to say ... so what?
New England had 50 years between major hurricanes hitting.
That's just the way it works .. someplaces get hit more often
than others .. but they still get hit.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama

I have read many posts over the years on this site about HAARP and Weather Manipulation and have seen many newer videos recently about Tesla and his relation to the HAARP project. I always had my questions about whether this is actually possible but considering Bush is not willing to go to War soon with Iran this may be the best situation he could ask for or ORDER to happen.

Looking forward to hear other members thoughts.

Hmmmm. This is an interesting theory. HAARP is real and it does work, but how well? That information is only privy to a select few.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:46 AM
link   
About global warming:in the future the tropical weather around the equator is likely to expand more to both north and south..so we will see this kind of storms on more unusual places, in the US maybe up to S/N Carolina or Virginia..The bad thing is, these places are not prepared for this kind of storms..
HAARP is fascinating, but i dont think the us would create a storm above the gulf where all their ships are at..since Iran is laying between about 3 of 4 rifts an earthquake is more likey and even more "legitimate"[remember "bam"..shooting the low frequency waves into the ground and create an earthquake is more easier then the high frenquencies into the ionosphere an create a storm and also controlling its direction..
But as more people dont buy the false flags and the reasons to activate the warmachine, this weather mod things are perfect..shake those iranian asses!

[edit on 5-6-2007 by Foppezao]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Maybe just maybe.. its weather warfare in a sense to the response to the newly sayings of.....

TEHRAN, Iran - President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says it's too late to stop Iran's nuclear program.

He is urging the West and the U.S. to abandon their "arrogant policies" of setting conditions.

- Iran's president told the U.N. Security Council on Tuesday not to continue along the path of imposing sanctions on Tehran over its nuclear programme saying it was like "playing with a lion's tail".

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   

What is in a Name???

"Gonu" means: Kneel Down

I thought you all might find this interesting.

Further names of North Indian Ocean Storms 2007-08
source; www.aoml.noaa.gov...

half way down the page are the 4 lists,

List 2

Ogni
Akash
Gonu

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:32 AM
link   
According to this English/Maldives dictionary, Gonu actually means a bag (made out of a palm leaf) ......

www.maldivesculture.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Gonu is definately Knees or Kneeling ... try not using an english dictionary for one thing, these are Arabian/Indian Names.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
Further names of North Indian Ocean Storms 2007-08
source; www.aoml.noaa.gov...

I'd like to know the meanings of all the names of the storms.
I'm wondering about a pattern. A pattern to the names ...
prophecy coming through the names .. that kind of thing.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Gonu is definately Knees or Kneeling ... try not using an english dictionary for one thing, these are Arabian/Indian Names.

Gonu is one of the names contributed to the list by the Maldives. The language of the Maldives is Dhivehi. In Dhivehi, Gonu means bag.

btw cyclone derives from the Greek kuklōn meaning to rotate.

So Cyclone Gonu could well mean the rotating bag ........

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:57 AM
link   
BAG? There is no doubt now that this storm was cast down by lord almighty.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Kuklon??? Did you just make that up?

Actually Cyclone come from the Greek Word, "kykloma" , which means "coiled serpent".

aolsearch.aol.com...

And here is Proof that Gonu means Knees or to Kneel

aolsearch.aol.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Latest on Gonu:

Wind: 120 MPH — Location: 21.9N 298.9E — Movement: NW

Source Link

Latest info. and advisories:

Link

Projected Path Forecast:

Source Link

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Kuklon??? Did you just make that up?

www.answers.com...&r=67

From Greek kuklōn, present participle of kukloun, to rotate, from kuklos, circle

Although we may have to call a draw on that one as further down I see

The word cyclone appears to have been coined by a Captain Hanry Piddington, who used it to refer to the storm that blew a freighter in circles in Mauritius in February of 1845.[3] Tropical cyclones are then circular wind storms that form in the tropics. It may have been derived from the Greek word kyklon, which means moving in a circle.[4][5] Some say that Piddington derived the word from the Greek word cyclos, meaning "coils of a snake", in comparison with the tropical storms in the Bay of Bengal and in the Arabian Sea.[6] Others argue that the word was derived from Cyclops, a creature in Greek mythology with one eye, as it is 'turning wind with one eye'.[7]

And here is Proof that Gonu means Knees or to Kneel

aolsearch.aol.com...

Yes, in Greek. But it's a Maldivian name ....

[edit on 5-6-2007 by Essan]

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join