It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics, Mediums

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I need to find a psychic or medium...can anyone help me?? I'm looking for the real thing. I use to know someone but it's been a long time..I've lost touch with her and I think she moved. Can anyone point me in the right direction???

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hmm thanks for the help...

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Tetra I seem to keep running into you!
So your looking for a psychic, medium type person? I may be able to help you...Ive had a lot of experience in the paranormal, and Ive read tarot cards (among other things) for the better part of a decade. What types of services are you looking for? Id be glad to help

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What a pleasant surprise

I have a problem with something I'm not sure if it is spiritual, alien, psycho, etc....Normally it wouldn't be bothering me so much, but my current situation makes me more concerned. I feel like something is trying to jeopardize what I'm trying to achieve.

First I need to know if there really is something there and if so how to block it and keep it away from me forever. Or Actually I hope I'm imagining things because that would be the easy answer and solution, no worries.

I don't know it is a confusing situation, it might be difficult to understand. I need someone who can just look at me and know, no b/s like this lady I once met.

I'm all ears if anyone can help though. It's best to find someone face to face but I'm willing to be open towards any advice or help.

posted on Jun, 7 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This should be interesting - I am quite skeptical on such matters and would be quite interested if you found your friend using a 'psychic' method. Let us know how you get on!

G

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetraspace
What a pleasant surprise

I have a problem with something I'm not sure if it is spiritual, alien, psycho, etc....Normally it wouldn't be bothering me so much, but my current situation makes me more concerned. I feel like something is trying to jeopardize what I'm trying to achieve.

firstly, tell me exatly when and where you feel this, and why you think its a danger to you, and we'll start from there! Explain to me what it is your feeling and I will do my best to identify it

posted on Jun, 11 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nisurastar

Originally posted by Tetraspace
What a pleasant surprise

firstly, tell me exatly when and where you feel this, and why you think its a danger to you, and we'll start from there! Explain to me what it is your feeling and I will do my best to identify it

At night right before I fall a sleep or when I'm sleeping...(the most vulnerable time) I notice whatever it is really bothers my dog as well and upsets her. I feel like it is trying to take something away from me or stop it from happening.

top topics

join