It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Volvo" and "Occult Symbol"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Here is the logo for Volvo, the Swedish manufacturer of passenger automobiles and commercial vehicles.

Why does the Volvo logo have the Sign of Mars as an integral part of the its design? What is the message that is being told and who is being invoked and spoken of?

Surely, this is "Mars" -

And this is Venus

And this is the Masonic "Sword"

Are there any Mason's here who can shed light as to why it is that Mars is being invoked in the Volvo Logo? What is Volvo?

What is the relationship of the "SWORD" when set against VENUS and MARS as shown above?

More information deemed to be "above top secret", or can any of our studied experts provide details as to what exactly is meant by these symbols? Is this all just another coincidence?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well the first part of your question is pretty broad reaching. With Volvo having the "Mars" symbol and all. There could be a million answers, all different, for that one.

As an avid sword collector I can say the picture of the sword is NOT a masonic sword. It's a cheap POS I can get for less than $50.00. I believe it's a Kit Rae collector in fabulous stainless steel.

I repeat, it is not a masonic sword. If you would like I can look for a couple on the web and link to them, but, please believe me there is NO significance to THAT sword and Masonry.

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
As regards the "Mason" - that it was misrepresented on a Masonic site originally just goes to show the incredible dishonesty that many in that Craft go through as they go about their business.

Regardless -

Remove the word "Mason" and we are left with SWORD--the key component of the phrase..

Ah...never mind.

Just another coincidence...but one never knows until one asks.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well a couple of odd, yet, possibly related facts about swords is that the sword is a tool for pretty much one task...killing people. It's often thought of as a phallic symbol representing men. Masonic use of the sword is now, I'd assume, symbolic and not for a swords intended use. Possibly a status symbol or indicative of rank.

I know more about swords than Masonry I'm afraid....but I'm learning.

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
All seemingly well done and rooted archetypes regarding the sword...hmmm. Makes on wonder what if anything is going on.

The SWORD does contain the word WORD.

I wonder if that is a coincidence.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Well, I can send you to a fairly good symbology site at

Symbols.com

David Icke has a section on symbology in the Illuminati.

David Icke Symbolism

Check some of that out.

Cuhail

Cug

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It stands for iron.

Ancient logotype
At the same time as VOLVO was reactivated, the ancient chemical symbol for iron, a circle with an arrow pointing diagonally upwards to the right, was adopted as a logotype.

This is one of the oldest and most common ideograms in Western culture and originally stood for the planet Mars in the Roman Empire. Because it also symbolised the Roman god of warfare, Mars, and the masculine gender (as every bird-watcher can tell), an early relationship was established between the Mars symbol and the metal from which most weapons were made at the time, iron.

As such, the ideogram has long been the symbol of the iron industry, not least in Sweden. The iron badge on the car was supposed to take up this symbolism and create associations with the honoured traditions of the Swedish iron industry: steel and strength with properties such as safety, quality and durability. The new car also got its name VOLVO written in its own typeface, Egyptian.

Today, the iron logo also stands for a brand that radiates modern and exciting design and has a strong emotive connection with the customers.

Source: ]Volvocars.com

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well done Cug. Primo. Documented too. I love this place for just such posts - truth.

Cheers,

Vic

M74

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
It's also the male symbol from the disco and free love era.

Maybe they are just trying to tell you it's a sexed-up man's car.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Now THAT was a good reply, Cug! Right on!

Learned something new today, I did!

Cuhail

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Do you think that the Atomic Element Chart for IRON is FE and that the number is 26 has anything to do with all of this? And why is FE prefaced to the word "MALE" as in "FEMALE" when the symbol of FE for IRON is 26?

There seems to be no explanation yet for the word VOLVO.

And I believe that the color red plays a part in Pythagorean mysticism relative to one of the gods, and that rust and iron and red are all interconnected. I just cannot remember where to find it.

Is it possible that you can find more insights to what you have said so far?

I was just thinking that VOLVO said backwards says "OV LOV" or "of love".

I wonder if that is a coincidence?

Is this a coded "Venus and Mars" symbolism or do you think that history is precisely as it is told?

Just wondering...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:24 PM
link   
In furtherance to IRON...did you see the Matrix Reloaded? There was a line in there where it said that the Machines had bored down 3 levels from ORION to ZION...

When IRON as "INRI" or the Iron Rod is allowed to be inserted into the middle level, it creates this...

OR-ION
--I-NRI
--Z-ION

You create a Tau of ORION
You create an inverted Tau of ORION
And you create "the Iron Cross" of ORION

I heard that this was linked to the Pyramids, and that Seth is identified as Mars, and that he was said to have been born not in the normal way, but with a blow he entered from his mothers side.

Do you think this word description of "through the side" has anything to do with the design of the Mars symbol?

Cug

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvesRib
There seems to be no explanation yet for the word VOLVO.

Click the link in my last post. Volvo = I Roll

Volvo – simple, smart and easy to pronounce

Some smart member of the SKF management had come up with the VOLVO name. Not only was the name ingeniously simple, it was also easy to pronounce in most places around the world and with a minimal risk of spelling errors. And best of it all was its immensely strong symbolic connection to the company's entire operations.

"Volvere" is the infinitive form of the verb "roll" in Latin. In its first person singular form, the verb "volvere" becomes "volvo", i.e. "I roll".
Its Latin form gives rise to several derivations of the word that in one way or another, and in many languages too, describe a rotating movement, for instance, revolver.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Do you think that the Atomic Element Chart for IRON is FE and that the number is 26 has anything to do with all of this? And why is FE prefaced to the word "MALE" as in "FEMALE" when the symbol of FE for IRON is 26?

No.

The symbol for iron is Fe, from ferrum.

The atomic number is 26, this is the number of protons in an atom of iron. I don't see how that relates.

In Latin, "a male" would most likely be "vir" or "puber" whereas a woman might be "femina" but in general the sex of the person you're discussing is implicit in the endings you use. So you can't really combine "fe" as in ferrum with "male" from English and get anything but jabberwocky.

And speaking of Latin, "volvo" means "I roll". Which is most likely where the name came from. Trying to pick English sounding morphemes out of backwards Latin seems sort of pointless.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You said that Volvo = "I Roll" - hmmm

NATURE is an anagram of A TURN, and it is Nature that "turns" or spins...or "rolls" through space...

And if we take I ROLL and reverse it, we get the British word for truck called a "lorry"...

So Cug -

Mars is Iron
Volvo is "I Roll"

And it is all documented!

Yet Mars is still Mars and OVLOV is still VOLVO - but you have documented it so it must be true!

Thank you for your insights...I think I have seen this explanation of yours before...I was hoping for something a bit more comprehensive considering the nature of the symbolism.

Are you sure that is all you have? Anything you got on this would be mega appreciated if you have any other insights...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   

The symbol for iron is Fe, from ferrum.

That is interesting.

The atomic number is 26, this is the number of protons in an atom of iron. I don't see how that relates.

Ah...so there is no correlation between 26, Seth, Red, Rust, Decay, YHVH, GOD? It is interesting to not that FLAG has a value of 26 also. I always wondered if people were worshipping "GOD" or the "FLAG", or if there was a hidden number that was the hidden mesmer.

In Latin, "a male" would most likely be "vir" or "puber" whereas a woman might be "femina"

That is interesting. Sometimes things seem inverted on purpose. For instance, I was reading somewhere on the net (can't seem to recall) at a really high level Noahidist website that "males" were considered "6's", and yet the Letters VI to form SIX shows that the word 9 is contained in the SIX.

Very confusing, because in Western culture, the "VIRGIN", a word that seems to say "the Original VI" or the "Original 6", was always Feminine. Oh well...just more confusing things that seem to have no answers for?

How do you go about ascertaining the obvious confused set of conditions that is intimated in classical Greek literature?

And if FE is a design around 26, can 26 be derived from FE? Why is there a design correlation between the E and the F, as well as the 5 and the 6?

I was wondering...

The Sepher Yetzirah says that there are letters that serve as models of hardness and softness....

F is 6
V is 5
FV is FIVE

Hmmm...this Letter Number Game seems confusing once you open the door.

So let me get this straight.

Mars is Mars is Iron
Volvo is not a riddle but a statement of fact that says "I turn".

How does one know that words cannot be encrypted riddles?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Well a couple of odd, yet, possibly related facts about swords is that the sword is a tool for pretty much one task...killing people.

A Vampyre force could not agree with you more...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Ah...so there is no correlation between 26, Seth, Red, Rust, Decay, YHVH, GOD?

No.

It is interesting to not that FLAG has a value of 26 also.

But not an atomic number of 26. Unless it's made of iron, which would be quite heavy for a flag. Unless it's a really thin foil, in which case it would most likely be too fragile to use, either way it wouldn't flap very well, because either it would be rigid, or as a foil, the work hardening involved with flapping would put creases in it.

Very confusing, because in Western culture, the "VIRGIN", a word that seems to say "the Original VI" or the "Original 6", was always Feminine. Oh well...just more confusing things that seem to have no answers for?

In Latin, virgo is merely a young woman, although the connotation may imply that she is too young for sex. Sort of madchen rather than fraulein. If you strictly mean it in a literal sense you say "virgo intacta".

So let me get this straight.

Mars is Mars is Iron
Volvo is not a riddle but a statement of fact that says "I turn".

How does one know that words cannot be encrypted riddles?

As the English language words "of love" developed after the Latin "volvere", the likelihood that Volvo is an encrypted riddle of English words closely approximates to zero.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
EvesRib, none of the presuppositions you're making in this thread make any sense to me at all. Vampyre forces? Masonic swords? Car companies in league with the devil?

seriously, can you offer some perspective here?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Evesrib is Fetch's sock puppet. Look at the sources for the pictures.
Say style of posting, same arrogance.

<<   2  3 >>

join