It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl found murdered near Watford.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I thought i would post this as it is so close to home in two senses of the word, what i mean is its about 3 minutes from asala and i house.

She came from Surrey and was found here, it is really bizarre.

It was treated as a disappearance now obviously it is a murder investigation. She was missing 5 days.

Always a murder is bad, but you don't ever think it will be on your door step. Even thought it has happened before it still doesn't register.

God bless to her and her family, and hope the bastard is caught.

Here is the link

news.sky.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Its so close to us, And scary.

I nearly had a heart attack this morning when i heard this as i was getting ready and had the news on, they said Kate Beagley had been found murdered in Watford! My other sis who lives right near that location has a name almost identical

I have never ran so fast in to my living room,

This 32 year old women was last seen going on a date,

And the man 27 year old has been arrested.

SR

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
It said on the morning news that she met a date through Live Journal now i'm confused damn media!!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This freaked me aswell, seeing as i live right next to Walton..

What freaked me even more was what my mum said when she saw it on the news... the fact that she looks vaguely similar to Millie Dowler, who was from the same area, and that they both have been murdered and dumped in a forest area, and a BMW was involved (can someone verify the BWM bit?)

Im wondering if these, and the others that have happened around my area are all related.. such as the girl murdered on Twickenham green, next to a bench i had sat on about a month before, and also a girl who was killed in Hampton..

They all look similar to each other, and died from headwounds..

news.bbc.co.uk... (for pics of two of the victims)

What really worries me is that if they have been killed by the same person, how on earth has that person not been caught yet, or at least sighted by someone? Something seems very odd about all of these..

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Heres some from our local news

This is pretty much the events leading up to the find,

Kate was last seen by her dad on Wednesday, May 30 at around 6.30pm.

It is believed she went to meet a date at the CC Club in Piccadilly Circus.

The sales manager then called a friend at 8.20pm saying she was in Chiswick and texted another friend at 8.50pm saying she was in Richmond.

Kate's car was last spotted on Chiswick Bridge at around 11.58pm on that day - and it is thought she may have visited the Chiswick, Richmond and Twickenham areas.

Officers, who had been searching for her car, say they found the vehicle, and another they had been looking for in Harlesden.

"We believe Kate and the man may have called at the Roebuck pub during Wednesday evening, and may have crossed the road to the terrace and park area opposite.

"We would welcome any information from members of the public who may have seen any activity out of the ordinary, or who have seen Kate or a man fitting the description, or her grey VW Golf that evening.

"We are also very keen to hear from anyone who may have seen the couple later that evening in or around Oxhey Woods."

Police today confirmed they were combing Petersham Meadows on Richmond Hill for clues in connection with the case.

Pals had set up a group titled Help Find Kate on social networking site Facebook. The group currently has more than 1,000 members.

www.watfordobserver.co.uk...

[edit on 4-6-2007 by asala]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Id really be interested to hear peeps opinions on whether or not they think thers any similarties between the various murders i mentioned..

If my mum can spot something like that, then im sure others can!

And she is currently recovering from a concussion from falling off a ladder!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
There is also some doubt with regard to the prostitute murders of last year. I believe (I can't find a source) that after the suspect was in custody there was at least one other similar murder.

Add to this the murders of prostitutes and women in Hull and the surrounding areas which have never been properly explained or investigated.

It has been my opinion that there has been a serial killer operating the major corridors for some time - with a range right up and down the country. Possibly more than one.

I understand that they have a suspect for this one in Watford, it may just be a one off. The murder of the aspiring model in London a few years back (sorry names are alluding me tonight) was highly odd, if any of you recall the details, it did give the impression of someone who had done it before (very confident behaviour to come back and watch her die in the way witnesses believe he did).

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I fully agree that theres something crawling under us here in the UK right now, And i do think a serial killer is at work for sure, Theres to many murders and like said above there seems to be similarity between the girls,

Though im hoping that this man they have arrested for this is the killer of this young lady,
Being that i live less than 5 mins from where this happened, I for 1 will be making sure my house is locked up fully tonight,

Ok some Breaking news has just come in on this,

The man has been charged with her murder,

*Karl Joseph Taylor, 27, of London, is accused of killing the 32-year-old sales manager from Surrey

top topics

join