It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombie outbreak in Louisianna?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I was posting the trailer for my FictionPress.com story on YouTube, and I came across this video:
www.youtube.com...
In it's description, it said the info was provided by the FVZA, or the Federal Vampire and Zombie Association. I clicked on the link and it lead to this website. I came across this story:

Incident: I live in a very rural area surrounded by miles and miles of woodland that almost anything could hide in. Recently, I was driving home with an aunt of mine when we saw military/police helicopters combing the area with searchlights about 10 miles from our home. They seemed to be moving in a grid formation.
For the entire night, helicopters were patrolling the area. I expected to find out what was going on from the local TV station, but nothing was mentioned about the huge search. There was absolutely no media coverage whatsoever. A neighbor of ours who is part of the military was then "deployed" to Iraq. Is it possible he was an FVZA agent? Also, old-timers living in isolated cabins have talked of some "creature" moving around.
Over the next few days, we heard sporadic amounts of gunfire coming from inside the area swamps and the dense woodland to the north of our house. It is possible that it was hunters, but the chopper sweep and gunfire seemed connected, especially since they occurred in the same general area.
The story would end there but for recent events. In the last few months, people have been going missing. Armed "search parties" consisting of police squads have been looking for them, but none of the missing have turned up. In a lake near Alexandria, a man was found dead in the water, with bludgeon and cut wounds all over his body. The case is classified as "unsolved." Meanwhile, the nearby military base (40 miles away) has launched numerous live-fire exercises in the area around Alexandria, especially around the Air Force Bombing range.
Do you believe that we are dealing with vampires, zombies, or werewolves? I have taken the precaution of keeping a machete, shotgun, and pistol in the bedroom where a majority of us sleep. For more information, you can read the area newspaper, "The Town Talk."
[Comments from Dr. Pecos: I'm leaning toward zombies here, especially in the wake of Hurricane Katrina. We knew there was a decent possibility of a zombie outbreak after the hurricane. However, the bludgeoned body in the lake is puzzling. Perhaps it's unrelated. As for the old-timers, I would need more details about what they saw before attempting to draw any conclusions.
The FVZA is defunct, so the presence of helicopters and gunfire suggests to me that military is trying to defuse the situation best it can. If they had asked me, I would have told them to lose the helicopters, but no one has contacted me. What do I know? I only devoted my life's work to tracking and exterminating the undead. Sorry, I'm ranting.
If you have any links to related stories in "The Town Talk," please send them along.

I live in Southern Mississippi, so this is very frightening to me. Any thoughts? Anyone ever hear of this orginization or this website?

[edit on 4-6-2007 by zombieagent]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I don't think there are zombies wandering around.Don't panic.And what would they have to do with Katrina.Do hurricanes spawn zombies, or is this a bad referal to the loss of life mixed with the voodoo religion that some practiced.Sad really.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't know, I just have a paranoia about Zombies ever since an incident six moths ago I do not wish to explain... But I am also somewhat hopeful that someone will finnaly have proof and believe the crazy things that happened to me... and I am sure that it could be related in the ways you mentioned, but the thing is, why now, when I've finally recovered from the shock of the incident and Katrina? After I posted this I looked around the website for some clues, and apparently this Dr. Hugo Pecos actually says that there is an institute where they are testing on vampire and zombie blood.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Just both hopeful and extremely creeped.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Voodo Majic
*snip* Voodoo Majic

What film?
Some of the Voodoo Shaman can do something very similar to the Moons Soulcatcher.

Please Do Not Evade The Automatic Censors

[edit on 6/4/07 by niteboy82]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I clicked the you tube like and got a how to deal with zombies / wherewolves and err forgot.

So not serious then, didn't think so.

Its gonna be hard to spot a zombie outbreak round here (where I live I mean - not ATS!!)

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'm with AccessDenied on this one. Can you explain what a hurricane has to do with zombies? I'm sorry but I don't seem to follow on that part. Also, why did vampires, werewolves and zombies come up for this occurrence instead of more plausible explanations.

I'd be pretty creeped out if that story was happening to me though, I'll admit.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Wow. Zombies. I would like to hear more about all this. Just the thought of it kinda creeps the heck out of me too. I have always considered myself fairly courageous, but when it comes to the living dead, I just can't handle it. I'm not sure why but I am just sort of a panty-waist when it comes to that sort of stuff. Maybe it's the unfair use of a lifeless body...Yuck! Anyway good post. It's nice to see something different being discussed.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
Its gonna be hard to spot a zombie outbreak round here (where I live I mean - not ATS!!)

I don't know about that! I've had a sneaking suspicion about a few members on here ...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
They're just Republicans that have lost their way in the woods, easy to mistake for the undead.

Really, why zombies? Why not Bigfoot, or UFOs, or even terrorists? Why pick zombies as the threat with so little info?

And just because there's a web site on this,....well, you understand.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I cant remember the name of the program, but there was a show on the History channel that was focused on the Living Dead. There have been numerous "documented" reports of zombies in Haiti.

If I can remember the name of the show, i will post it here, as it was a look into zombie'ism that one most certainly would pass of as nothing more than a hoax or someone pulling your chain.

Fact of the matter is that there have been zombies in the past, maybe not in the sense that we all think of them in, but it is more real than you think.

Take this thread with a grain of salt but dont discount it completely.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The neocons can use Haarp to turn whole areas into Zombies, this is the connection with Katrina, both use the Universal hexagram formulae. With the assistance of the NWO and the Illuminati they can use the Soulcatcher by GPS. Google and ATS have been experimenting with using them in their search engines. After all this was the reason for 9/11 so they could eventually wipe out the Bees and do the loop da loop in a Black triangle. Of course they were on dangerous ground because on the first attempt a 1 degree error on their emission ending up causing Werewolfs croppin up over english Moors.. And the 12th Imam turning into Bob Lazaar. But hey as if it really matters, 2012 is just round the corner and the Loch ness monster is about to get Raptured.
JM2C

[edit on 4-6-2007 by Fowl Play]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
what was the story that happend 6months ago, please explain you cant leave us hanging...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The website is fiction. Granted, it LOOKS "official" I guess, but even the site itself says its "for entertainment purposes only." Read the disclaimer on the bottom of the site.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by outofstep]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Yes I am also curious to what happened to you 6 months ago.

This sounds interesting but it's going to take a lot of explaining to sway people towards believing the zombie thing

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
yes, you def cant say that something happened to you 6 months ago and not tell us!!! dont worry, you can tell us, we are very good at keeping secrets!

... and are there any "real" stories of zombies?? i cant find anybody who has claimed to have seen a zombie! Does anyone know what the exact definition of a "zombie" is?!? because someone who is scizophrenic could be catagorized as a zombie.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Anyone with a modicum of common sense would have performed a quick, five second Google search on FVZA and gotten an answer immediately.
The very first entry in the results is for the Federal Vampire and Zombie Agency and the first two words in their description are 'Spoof Agency'.

Another case of over excitement overruling common sense.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:51 PM
link   
This is the link for the movie The Serpent and the Rainbow, done by Wes Craven and supposedly based on a 'true' story. www.imdb.com...
and for further adventures, try:
www.zombiehunters.org...

Just don't sleep...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Don't need Google to know this is a joke. Not a harmful one though.

I've seen quite a few things in "Naw-lins" but zombies...man I wish!

Would have been more interesting than the strip clubs my ex-girl wanted to check out. Now in there, some of the strippers could have been characterized as having zombie-like qualities but thats as far as I'd go. Kinda boring all around.

If you find a zombie down there OP, be a sport and buy him a bus ticket outta New Orleans.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:55 PM
link   
i used to go to the fvza website sometime but it says on the home page of the site its for entertainment purposes only

top topics

<<   2 >>

join