It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Told You Google Was Up To No Good

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Russ, well, eventually. when the stuff hits the fan, the result of it will be a return to the life of the 1800s... Most likely, when all is said and done, we will not live in the technological world that we do now...

posted on Jul, 14 2007 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I agree. I have Seen What is to come through my dreams. ( no, i'm not a nut job.) My whole life i have seen things to come. From the latest visions i can tell you that there will be mass destruction the world over. And i understand that dreams are open to interpretation. But the things i see are not just vision but feeling that helps identify with what i am seeing. And back to the op, I used to use a.o.l but learned early on that there programs take over your computer faster than any other.And i have noticed lately that information and certain videos are no longer accessible. It bothers me because i know that the truth of things are being kept from us. I used to think that if you cant beat them join them. Just to expose the real answers. But then how many have tried and once they got there realized if they went against them they would certainly not have a very productive life.To put it mildly. It seems that anyone who exposes truth, doesn't live long or is portrayed as a nut job And the world dismisses them as just that. I wish I had the answer but unfortunately i don't. I just hope it happens soon, so we can move on with building a better earth.But this will be something for the next generation to do. Because i most likely wont be around to see it.If my dreams are correct then i will parish during this altercation.

posted on Jul, 15 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777

Personally, I am not comfortable with any of the search engines. Even Yahoo, Nine MSN... you download it and it has taken over your computer.
I have a Yahoo, Google, MSN toolbars. All extra hidden things when you download them. I don't use them. All of them are attached to my email.

it sounds like your a PC user who just installs new software by blindly hitting the "next" button.

If you actually read any part of what your installing (including the EULA) you would see that its not hidden extra things, they are in plain view and by chosing 'custom install' (and NOT "express install") you can easily de-select any of the pop up blockers or toolbars and prevent them ever being installed in your system.

but most people are too lazy and just want it installed automatically as quickly as possible at the click of one button, only to complain about these things later when they see their PC infested with toolbars, smiley central features and other crap.

[edit on 15/7/07 by Obliv_au]

<< 1   >>

join