It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomography of Protons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Since I am currently very interested in topology and spin and sacred geometry I am very interested in the results from these studies.

The topology of the quark formation inside the proton is I believe essential information in the scheme of things.

If we are going to use Torsion Spin Heavy Atomic Nucleus technology the quark positions are critical I believe as this paper would suggest.

I am of a firm belief that the UFO technology is based on Spin Torsion Field Technology and a understanding of the Klauza Klein gravity/electromagnetic unification in the 5th dimension.

The Thomas Jefferson National Accelerator Facility, in Virginia, are attempting to image the quarks inside protons, one planar slice at a time in momentum space, with the goal being the formation of a three dimensional quark map of the proton.

Thus the overall reaction is as follows: an electron and proton collide and out comes an electron, proton, and gamma ray; the outgoing electron and gamma are detected, and from this a lot about the status of quarks inside the proton can be gleaned. For example, the spatial position of the quark inside the proton (transverse to the direction of the virtual photon) can be related to the angles and energies of the outgoing gamma ray. It's as if a quark had been removed from one place inside the proton and then returned to another place.

This in turn will allow the JLab physicists to explore the origin of proton mass and spin.

www.aip.org...

[edit on 4-6-2007 by junglelord]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:54 PM
link   
This may be a bit off topic but I was wondering have you ever looked into Viktor Schauberger's work? It seems to me like it might be interesting for you.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:16 AM
link   
yes I have read his work.
I actually vortex my water with a magnetic stirer.
I do that for 30 minutes then I add different components to the water.
Liquid Amino Acids
Glutamine
Dextrose
Greens Plus Bone Builder
Coral Calcium
Vitamen Mineral and Trace Elements liquid

This I then stir another 30 minutes
Cheers

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord
yes I have read his work.
I actually vortex my water with a magnetic stirer.
I do that for 30 minutes then I add different components to the water.
Liquid Amino Acids
Glutamine
Dextrose
Greens Plus Bone Builder
Coral Calcium
Vitamen Mineral and Trace Elements liquid

This I then stir another 30 minutes
Cheers

Why?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Based on research papers in Russia and by Victor I always magnatize my water in a vortex for a miniumum of 60 minutes based on that research.

its not accepted research in the US or even looked at...and of course there was the chinese or japanese scientist who faked ice crystals and magnatized water so it may look hooky, but I am sold that one bad apple does not destroy the bussel.

[edit on 5-6-2007 by junglelord]

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
But thats not really saying WHY you do it.... I can understand adding nutrients, but how on earth do you magnetise water?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Sorry.

You magnatize water with a spinning magnetic vortex. It changes the surface tension of the water and the magnetic properties of the water which according to victor and the russians is very important in creating clean oxygenated water.

I use a powerful Magnetic Stirer which is common in Labs

top topics

join