It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bible code and 2012

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I know some of you will state that the Bible code is just a coincidence, but I find very interesting.

I recently heard that the Bible code has said a few things about 2012 and a supposed meteor impact and I wanted to discuss this issue with those of you here on ATS who are interested.

2012 Bible code

exodus2006.com...

Attached are a couple of links regarding this subject.

I would like to know what you all think.

JackCash

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Hmmm,

I thought someone would be interested in 2012 and the Bible code. Maybe people are sick of hearing about 2012. I thought it was interesting. Maybe I'll read these articles again and discuss with myself.........

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I think that the ability to predict the future is biblicaly based.
I know the bible code gets a lot of flack but in reality the bible is so encoded that the much maligned bible code just scratches the surface of the encodeing of the bible.
I am not sure what to think of the implied information.
I do have a lot of dejavus lately like I am going foward in time from a relived event.
Also seem to have more ability to sense the other dimensions....not sure what to make of all that.

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
i was watching a documentary on the history channel about the bible code and 2012. the bible was right about hitler and the other assassinations. i don't know wat to believe as for the meteor hitting earth can't we get satellites with laser on them and destroy that meteor or we can do it like Armageddon and send a nuke up there we need more to discuss this

posted on Jun, 6 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   
this is actually kind of scary, if there was nothing on earth that we could do to help ourselves, i would at least try to send signals all over the universe...calling for help, i mean before we always send small radio signals just asking is there anyone out there..

why dont we just send a whole bunch of signals asking for help...for anyone to come and save us if we are sure that something will happen, and send out the signals on all the spectrum of energy and waves.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Freemasons

well umm if you sent up a nuke and hit the meteoroid it would shatter into peices making the situation worse....the peices would spread out and cause even more damage...my source is "the universe" on the history channel, they said to save ourselves u would have to knock the meteroid off of its course and detour it.

posted on Jul, 16 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I don't take too many "Bible Code" statements as real. There's a large amount of idiots looking to make it say something. However ever once in a while you'll have someone do it right.

The bible itself speaks of a large body falling to earth, (wormwood), that makes 1/3 of the waters bitter.

To make such a large amount of water bitter it would have to hit toward the current north pole as that's where many of our waters come from.

This would also be the large massive object that would force the pole shift to speed up.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 03:02 PM
link   
As far as sending out SOS signals...

Do you think SETI is really"listening" for signals. They have been sending distress signals for years and tey expand the system constantly as we get closer to being impacted by "Wormwood". The sad thing, is that no civilization is close enough to hear our call in time.

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
wouldn't the bible have been originally written in the form of scrolls ?

I don't think they had printing presses and bound books back then ?

so the problem I have with the code is it is all based on searching words in a matrix that has been altered from the original

and why doesn't god just send me a text message ?

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
No Jack, you keep posting everything you find concerning the Bible Code and 2012, comets or wormwood. You will have some people say your are nuts, some won't care and some may be tired of hearing it. That is their problem, not mine or yours. I am just now getting into the Bible Code and its accuracy and detail are spine chilling. I definitely think there is something to this. Putting hidden messages in the Bible is difficult even with computers. Some of these writings are thousands of years old. Virtually impossible to do back then... in my opinion. You would have to write out a chapter concerning the teachings of God, then be sure that every 5th, tenth of 200th letter is spelling a word you want to send to future generations hidden all the while. And you cannot do this by saying skip 5 letters for the "T", 10 letters for the "H" and 7 letters for the "E". It has to be the same sequencing for the entire message. So you keep on posting my friend.S&S (Steve and Sherry)

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

Sending a text message is too easy. Then people would know 100% that God is a real being. Instead he wants us to have faith. To believe when it is difficult and even when ridiculed. In the same manner liking one of your friends is no big deal. That is easy. We all like our friends or they wouldn't be friends. Liking our enemies is difficult and requires something inside ourselves. "Getting a college degree is difficult, but in the end it is well worth the effort and those that laughed at you for going to school, will enjoy none of the benefits."

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by JackCash

Very interesting... I'm not a big supporter of the bible codes either, however, I’ve been tearing the bible apart for the last two years looking for hidden science and hidden meanings. I believe I've discovered many of both. With that said, I had a dream several years ago that showed me a meteorite hitting the Earth. I believe the Bible says that meteor is going to strike in the Atlantic Ocean, so as to wipe out the first anti-christ, to make way for the second. This post might help you understand what I mean by that. All I know for sure if time will tell. However I enjoyed both of those links... don't know if I agree with either, but they were entertaining.

--Charles Marcello

new topics

top topics

join