It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Letting of some steam...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
...literally

i went wake boarding today and i got FRIED. i am in a world of discomfort right now. Why! Why! Why do i always forget to put on sun block!?!?

Oh i wont need it...

thats what i ALWAYS say.. damnit!:bash:

i also got water in my ear.. man why do i always get water in my ear

last 5 out of 5 times i went to the lake i came home with water in my ear.. this pisses me off cause i KNOW im going to get an ear infection..

last time this happened i had water in my ear for 2 flippin months, i swear to the flying spaghetti monster that water was in my ear for 2 months

i guess the wake boarding part was fun but oh man am i in a world of discomfort

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:17 PM
link   
the sun burn part i can ignore.. for now, but does anyone know how to get this
water out of my ear

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
online advice here 1

online advice 2

Hi dude, sorry you got baked

Chack out link above for help, looks like a trip to the docs.

Be well

[edit on 3/6/2007 by nerbot]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:56 PM
link   
thanks nerbot im going to try some of those remedies right now...

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
awwwwww sorry about your pain but tsk tsk..sunblock is always needed homie!damn that sucks though i hope you take care of it maybe rub some aloe vera on it? i would do it for you myself! haha

ughh sucks about the water in the ear too i know how that goes. take care!
xoch

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   

but does anyone know how to get this
water out of my ear

Yes to get water out of your ear, you can use “alcohol” put a couple drops in it. Or “swimmers ear” you can buy it at stores. By the way Swimmers ear is just alcohol.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Biotic, chalk this up to a lesson well learned, the hard way.At least you know now what not to do again. Life's all about learning.Hope you feel better soon.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
if your not cool putting alcohol in your ear a scub guy once told me to just lay down with your ear in question pressed against some sun heated concret or anything warm and just lay there for a while. maybe the heat going to the one ear helps break up the water allowing it to gently drain out.

I get water in my left ear every time I go into the ocean. only happens there. maybe the waves breaking on my head or something hte current who knows. But everythime I leave the beach I have water in only my left ear.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
if your not cool putting alcohol in your ear..

This is what doctors tell you to do.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
not saying he shouldn't put alcohol in his ear. I would. Hell, I'll put alcohol in any opening until I figure the right orafice it's supposed to go into. Anyways. I was just giving him an option. he might be queasy about putting alcohol in his ear thats all.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
i tried the alcohol thing.. didnt work

i also have some ear drops from the last time i had swimmers ear... you know the time where it was in my ear for 2 months

that didnt work either

i think the water is just going to have to sit in there for a while and infect my head

atleast the sunburns are feeling better

top topics

join