It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just e-mailed the CIA, NSA, NASA, and others about UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   
That makes me think about these guys who hack computers and think they've got found something lol

laughable if not totally ridiculous and certainly out of any common sense

[edit on 4-6-2007 by themaster1]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teutonic47
Last, any knowledge of extraterrestrials or their technology would give the US a huge military advantage, and possibly make people rich. For these reasons alone, this information will never voluntarily be released by the government.

I've wondered about this point. Some people say the Stealth aircraft were developed from info on UFOs. Well, okay, if they say so, but those aircraft aren't secret anymore. There are rumors of "Aurora" which is supposed to be a high-flying replacement for the SR-71. Okay. I'm cool with that, too. And, of course, there are always rumors about secret weapons like particle beam weapons or whatever.

So my issue is: If we've got them, then either we're not deploying them at all, or they aren't working very well. If we're not deploying them, now would be a good time. Keeping a weapon secret eventually defeats the purpose of having it.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien42
I just e-mailed the CIA, NSA, NASA, The White House, My Representative, My Senators, and the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Government Reform about UFOs.

I am doubtful that you will receive a non-automated, non-kiss off reply from any of those offices. It's a lot like praying to the God of Futility. It is even less likely that anyone will visit you as a result of your missives.

In order, what the named offices are busy doing: running drugs and guns (and building secret prisons); quietly ignoring your emails, like all your other calls and communications to focus on the video feed from the Playboy Mansion; keeping its mouth good and shut like it has since 1958; laughing all the way to the bank; shooting drugs; shooting people; and not committing to any sort of oversight or reform.

It's a busy world out there...

/tn.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

I just e-mailed the CIA, NSA, NASA, The White House, My Representative, My Senators, and the U.S. House of Representatives Committee on Oversight and Government Reform about UFOs.

I would've emailed the FBI too, but i couldn't find there email address.

Do you think I'll actually get a reply?

I do not think they will reply to you, probably your email was put into a spam blocker type email thingie as junk mail, and also your email and isp will be put into their "problem" files as a terrorist/troublemaker/weirdo!

I would love to read any reply that you get please post in this thread if you get one.

I tend to agree with most of the replys that a local congressman would actually reply but who knows.

Take the advice to watch your surroundings for them watching you or tracking your movements I would not put that past them to do so. Watch your back friend and stay safe.

I wonder if they even know anything to tell you or help your cause, probably not, and if they did probably wouldnt let you know.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Your representative will probably reply. I have doubts about the NSA. Do you care to post the text of your message?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Originally posted by Teutonic47
Last, any knowledge of extraterrestrials or their technology would give the US a huge military advantage, and possibly make people rich. For these reasons alone, this information will never voluntarily be released by the government.

I've wondered about this point. Some people say the Stealth aircraft were developed from info on UFOs. Well, okay, if they say so, but those aircraft aren't secret anymore. There are rumors of "Aurora" which is supposed to be a high-flying replacement for the SR-71. Okay. I'm cool with that, too. And, of course, there are always rumors about secret weapons like particle beam weapons or whatever.

So my issue is: If we've got them, then either we're not deploying them at all, or they aren't working very well. If we're not deploying them, now would be a good time. Keeping a weapon secret eventually defeats the purpose of having it.

Er... well, maybe you should pay attention to those sightings involving HUGE black triangular flying platforms... aliens? I don't buy it... I bet for black projects and well... they're not using regular rocket propulsion.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I would've emailed the FBI too, but i couldn't find there email address.

Do you think I'll actually get a reply?

Just curious: why did you email them, and what do you hope to achieve?

Would you feel comfortable posting that email here? I'd be interested in seeing what it said.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
the only way UFO's will become public knowledge is if they simultaneously land in hundreds of locations around the world.

Scattered far enough that CNN cant report that they are extremely dense formations of swamp gas.

I wish something like this would happen , and whoever was controlling the craft would liberate us from the fools who run our world.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
the only way UFO's will become public knowledge is if they simultaneously land in hundreds of locations around the world.

... I wish something like this would happen , and whoever was controlling the craft would liberate us from the fools who run our world.

(Italics mine)

Liberate us? Like the way we liberated the Iraqis?

Hey, I'd love a mass sighting/contact with UFO's myself. But I'd still prefer us foolish earthlings to be in charge of our own affairs.

But that's just me...

Baack

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill

Er... well, maybe you should pay attention to those sightings involving HUGE black triangular flying platforms... aliens? I don't buy it... I bet for black projects and well... they're not using regular rocket propulsion.

Er...well, my point is that they don't seem to be doing much good. Unless, of course, it's all secret. That must be it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join