It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Chief Questions Need to Address Global Warming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   

NASA Chief Questions Need to Address Global Warming

www.npr.org

I have no doubt that global -- that a trend of global warming exists. I am not sure that it is fair to say that it is a problem we must wrestle with. To assume that it is a problem is to assume that the state of earth's climate today is the optimal climate, the best climate that we could have or ever have had and that we need to take steps to make sure that it doesn't change. First of all, I don't think it's within the power of human beings to assure that the climate does not change, as millions
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nasa.gov
www.abqtrib.com
newsbusters.org
www.cbsnews.com

www.boston.com...
epw.senate.gov...
www.cdfe.org...

www.opinionjournal.com...

motls.blogspot.com...

www.ewire.com...

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 6/3/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Many NASA and other scientists have come out blasting Dr. Michael Griffin for giving his opinion on global warming in an interview on N.P.R. Dr. James Hansen of Columbia University and NASA along with several others, have just came out with a "10 years to Anthropogenic global warming destruction" paper. Hansen called Griffin, (his boss, technically) "ignorant and arrogant".

What I want to point out here is how Dr. Richard Lindzen is totally correct when he says that any scientist who is a skeptic of anthropogenic global warming is shunned and criticized by the
legion of believers. Some have even said Griffin should resign. Open-minded lot, aren't they? Folks, this is not how science is supposed to work. Skepticism and debate should be encouraged, not punished. It seems to me that the league of warmies are the arrogant ones in this flap. Many of Griffin's critics don't have the guts to give their names. A few scientists have said that they support Dr. Griffin in his comments.

Skeptics also must face the fact that most of the scientific publications won't accept anti-climate change papers at all. So much for their lack of bias. Then the mass media, they really discriminate against anthropogenic global warming skeptics. There truly is a conspiracy against us A.G.W skeptics. Dr. Lindzen is right AGAIN.

www.npr.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6/3/2007 by TheAvenger]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Already covered here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Posted but not really much of any response...Don't know why, seems to me to be a big deal, especially with all of the backpedaling and press releases issued after the comments on NPR.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Alright. I did run a search and didn't find it, but I will have a look at the post at the link. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please contribute to the existing discussion.

Thread closed.

top topics

join