It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The blasphemy challenge?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I thought this topic was interesting enough to take a look at and discuss. Im not sure if its been posted already but how does everyone feel about the blasphemy challenge? People denouncing god and christ and posting it on youtube.

Here's a link to the video, its called Blasphemy Challenge. For those that dont know what it is watch the video:

www.youtube.com...

Heres another video coverage of this on CNN:
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-6-2007 by ge0089]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
ge0089, they aren't denouncing god or christ, they're denouncing the THIRD part of the trinity, the holy spirit.

and personally, i think it's great.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
ge0089, they aren't denouncing god or christ, they're denouncing the THIRD part of the trinity, the holy spirit.

and personally, i think it's great.

LOL LOL LOL madnessinmysoul...this is funny...very very funny!!! Deep too!!

What I saw with these videos was alot of styling and profiling...self promotion. Most of it very pubescent.

Free Will!!

Deus Meumque Jus. god is my right...justification or what I want is god.

The other rational logical version of this is free will. This dogma, ironically, is what most churchs claiming christianity today promote. Free will.

Amazing what one realizes when one thinks rationally outside of the "Self."
Logic and reason when used by humans is not all it is promoted to be. One needs to be very careful here.

By the way....I dont recall the name of the person doing the lecture at the colleges in a video some time back ...It was in one of your's or another athiests posts...but this lecturer was doing the exact same thing ...self promotion or another way of putting it is self glorification at a pep rally. When you realize that a grown person doesnt know the difference and neither did the audience you ask yourself what are they actually teaching in our colleges today.??

To those versed and knowlegable in different religions...free will is a basic dogma in Luciferianism. I will be like the most high. Deus meumque jus. God is my right...justification ..what I want is god.

Yes..I am saying that many christian churchs are in fact teaching a version of luciferianism in free will. THe very intresting thing to me is that many know it not.

This is the same dogma when they declare that all religions are the same religion. No difference.

I dont care at all for this kind of jerk off ...technique..when I find people of logic and reason doing it...nor do I care for it when I find churchs doing the exact same thing..and many of them are in fact doing it. I seperate myself from them quickly.
I recall a fundamental church I was visiting and the pastor was giving the sermon and it was all good and well until at the very end...he said..."Its all up to you!!". I knew then that he was teaching free will but hiding it under the guise of fundamentalism against those who dont know any different. He was a counterfit. I never went back or again visited.

This fingerprint is very common madnessinmysoul. Free Will. It is everywhere around you if one can look further than ones self. Even under the guise of christianity.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
well......i think i need to go to confession now

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
[blah blah, they're devil worshippers because of free will doctrine, blah]

to say we have no free will is to say one of three things

1: there is something that has preordained our future
2: there is already a future that cannot be changed so we cannot change our choices
3: we don't actually make choices because we are simply operating under a super-complex form of instinct.

now, i assume you're promoting the ignorant idea.. the first one.

ot1999, all i see you doing is an ad hom attack

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Madnessinmysoul,

Originally posted by orangetom1999
[blah blah, they're devil worshippers because of free will doctrine, blah]

This is not a good quote of what I stated in my post above. I have seen you do this several times to make your points here on this type of topic line. It is very similar to what a politician does in misdirecting and misquoting. No problem here.

I will add to and expand on the misquote you have made here in attempting to quote me.

The term used in my post above was Luciferian...not devil worshipers.
Anyone versed in religion would know the difference in a Luciferian and a devil worshiper or Satanist.
This is my quote above...

To those versed and knowlegable in different religions...free will is a basic dogma in Luciferianism. I will be like the most high. Deus meumque jus. God is my right...justification ..what I want is god.

Both will try to use logic and reason..rational thinking but if you understand the premise used...you can see clearly the tack they take to reach thier goals and spread confusion ..often by misquoting or misdirecting. Very much like a politician.

to say we have no free will is to say one of three things

1: there is something that has preordained our future
2: there is already a future that cannot be changed so we cannot change our choices
3: we don't actually make choices because we are simply operating under a super-complex form of instinct.

now, i assume you're promoting the ignorant idea.. the first one.

ot1999, all i see you doing is an ad hom attack

As to this part....You left out a concept which would be line four or more appropriately line 1...a Sovereign God. But I understand your reason for leaving this out. No problem here.

As to the ad hominem part...I dont have time or intrest in your insecurities nor any of the other techniques you are wont to use here. Stick to logic and reason as you are very good with this forte. If you want to think it is that no problem ..you have that choice..free will if you like....but it weakens your position and comes across as insecurity.

I am certain you can do much better than such in logically explaining your positions. There are threads where you make some great posts here on ATS/BTS. But when you misquote or paraphrase like that as if this was what someone actually said...before staging your next point ....it doesnt look very logical, reasonable, or rational. It looks desperate and insecure.

Hope this helps you solidify your points,
Thanks for your response,
Orangetom

top topics

join