It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS: Diana Letter: It was CHARLES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
"MY HUSBAND IS PLANNING AN ACCIDENT"
Princess Diana believed Prince Charles wanted her killed in an accident when she was plagued by anxiety and feared for her safety. She told of her worries in her now infamous note which she handed to butler Paul Burrell as "insurance" on the day she wrote it in October 1996, 10 months before she died in a Paris car crash.

Burrell censored the note when he disclosed its existence in his book last year by blanking the words "my husband" from the text.

The full text, revealed for the first time, now reads: "This particular phase of my life is the most dangerous - my husband is planning 'an accident' in my car, brake failure & serious head injury in order to make the path clear for him to marry."

MORE: www.mirror.co.uk

Wow! The Mirror have got some guts printing this, the Royal Family are going to come down on them hard.
This has certainly made the new inquest very intriguing, no doubt there will be a lot of twists and turns (and "accidents") before we get to the end of this.
However, even if Charles is guilty of such a thing his power and money will always get him off, Justice will never be served here.

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

[Edited on 6-1-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I have to say though that I don't trust that Paul Burrel at all. It was obvious he done a deal with the Queen to get out of being jailed for stealing Diana's belongings, and I doubt the deal was that they would constantly put up with him bringing new shame to the family.
There's something just not right about him...

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
That's interesting - I always expected it to be Philip.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I think Phillip is too busy hating black people.

new topics

top topics

join