It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a Holocost Denier?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Crystalline
Holocaust denier is a person, who believes in the freedom of speech, who wants to know what really happened and dare to question

finally, a response i can agree with. it seems like anyone who's even remotely interested in this topic is charged with everything from ignorance and stupidity to being cold hearted, or worse. by reading the responses in this thread, it's quite apparent that's how the general consensus of this board swings as well.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Holocaust denier is a person, who believes in the freedom of speech, who wants to know what really happened and dare to question this fabricated lie, the greatest lie of the twentieth century. It's that simple.

If you're questioning something else in history, i.e. the A-Bomb on Nagasaki or Hiroshima you're not going to jail, because you have the right to question everything. Maybe you will be considered as stupid, but you not goes to jail at all. If you're questioning the so called fake-caust of the liar, demon lover, warmongers, they want to silence you, because you will find something which is going to prove that it's not existed on that way as they're telling you (See a Red-Cross Report, which is presenting, that "only" 271 thousand and xy hundred died in the camps and not six million.). They have something to hide, they're hiding the truth and that's a fact. If they wouldn't have anything to hide, you would have the right to do a simple research in the topic, without any punishment. Of course, we, Crystallines are not afraid from them.

Oh. And someone mentioned, pay a visit in the camps. Well. If you want to see pretty nice studio sets, visit those places. In this case, I'm going to suggest this too. They're nice sets, similar what you're seeing in Hollywood. But nothing more. Have no connection to reality at all.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by Dark Crystalline]

A quick browse of some of the threads you have participated in and authored display a seriously anti-semitic atitude.
e.g www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The above is testament to that.

"...some pretty nice studio sets..."
What a pathetic and immature remark.

I recommend you get in touch with reality yourself although I fear
that maybe a struggle.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by pmexplorer]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Holocaust deniers are the same people who... #1 are atheist, #2 believe we never landed on the moon and #3, are paranoid conspiracy nuts.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   
pmexplorer. You may start your concept "you're an anti-semite" stuff here, but as always, I don't care about it. I stated this before and I'm stating this now.

Yes, I don't like them. Why? Just read the threads. I never wanted to see the death of anyone and I never stated this anywhere. But what I hate, what my kind hates are lies and delusions. We're being sick that these people are bringing the world toward chaos and they want to see only destruction, gain money and power, nothing more, using lies to achieve these things and even they're gladly seeing the death of other people, whose are not from them. They're demon lovers, warmongers, nothing more. And yes everyone, I written those things down, everything what I'm experienced from them one by one. Everyone who is interested in this, read all my responses in different threads. I have nothing to hide at all. Have a nice read.

If I don't like someone, an individual or an entire group, it's not anti-sentitism. Condemning is not anti-semitism, especially after you have no connection to Semites at all. Stating facts is also not anti-semitism. Defending truth and fighting for justice is also not anti-semitism. So, let's start this beautiful friendship from the beginning. What is your problem? That here is someone who is not buying every lies what these nice people are telling to us, or what my kind hates better, these people are FORCING others to believe in lies? Well. Get used to these things too, because people are already started to awaken. And people are pretty bored about manipulation and lies. Holocaust is a lie, the greatest lie in the 20th century, nothing more. Is it anti-semitism? Definitely not. Is it a way to search for the truth and question the fake, manipulated history to enlight what happened reality? Definitely. If you don't like something... well, live in your fabricated world. But people are started to be curious all over the world, from Japan, through my beloved Europe to the U.S. Before you're starting to label anyone as anti-semite, it would be better if you would start to meditate, what happens if our version is the truth and not yours one. What happens if everyone is going to learn the real truth? What are you going to say to everyone?

"Sorry. We just wanted to get some coins? Sorry that we lied for sixty years and ruined the lives of many, brought death to thousands, because we wanted more and more. Will you forgive us?"

Good question, right? Well. Meditate on this, just a little bit, brave crusader of fabricated history.

Regards.

D.C.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by scientist
it seems like anyone who's even remotely interested in this topic is charged with everything from ignorance and stupidity to being cold hearted, or worse.

I don't think that is what this is about. I personally, am totally open to new ideas, but not when those ideas are in direct disagreement with verifiable proof. In a case such as the Holocaust, where the evidence to the contrary of what Holocaust deniers are purporting, is insurmountable then I have no option but to choose the former. Concerning the Holocaust, all of humanity has the chance to actually sift through the records and documents that were collected, stored and compiled by the Nazi regime themselves. What I hear from people that try to disprove this is often filled with anti-semitic rhetoric that does little to help there cause on a site such as ATS. On top of that, they tend to ignore the basic fundamentals of scientific reasoning, history, and evidence that is in a contrary view of their own. The study of History is based on written material only, and if all sources of written material point to a certain conclusion a Historian has no other option but to opt for the path that has more support in the form of proof. In the case of the Holocaust, there is more documented proof that Holocaust was as real as we think because the Nazi's documented it all themselves. Therefore, we have a very good source of information from the people who actually committed the atrocities...this is not a case of as Winston Churchill once wrote "History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

This history was written not by the victors, but by the original aggressors themselves, documenting whom they killed and how they killed them. This is why Holocaust denial has never caught on in the mainstream, it simply lacks the facts to back it up.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   

We're being sick that these people are bringing the world toward chaos and they want to see only destruction, power, nothing more, using lies to achieve these things.

Last I checked, the two people most responsible for bringing the world towards the chaos you describe are George Bush (Christian) and ArmenalongnameIcan'tspell from Iran (muslim).

no jews there.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:50 PM
link   

pmexplorer. You may start your concept "you're an anti-semite" stuff here, but as always, I don't care about it. I stated this before and I'm stating this now.
Why? Just read the threads. I never wanted to see the death of anyone and I never stated this anywhere. But what I hate, what my kind hates are lies and delusions. power, nothing more, using lies to achieve these things. And yes everyone, I written those things down, everything what I'm experienced from them one by one. Everyone who is interested in this, read all my responses. I have nothing to hide at all.

If I don't like someone, an individual or an entire group, it's not anti-sentitism. Condemning is not anti-semitism, especially after you have no connection to Semites at all. Stating facts is also not anti-semitism. Defending truth and fighting for justice is also not anti-semitism. So, let's start this beautiful friendship from the beginning. What is your problem? That here is someone who is not buying every lies what these nice people are telling to us, or what my kind hates better, these people are FORCING others to believe in lies? Well. Get used to these things too, because people are already started to awakening. And people are pretty bored about manipulation and lies.

"Yes, I don't like them."

I despair, really.

Care to explain what ''your kind'' is?
Do you feel you belong to a superior race or species by any chance?
Or what sort of complex is it that is affecting you because your post above was so poorly written that I found it hard to comprehend much like your opinions.

You also mention ''these people'', why not just go the whole hog and say what you really mean without beating behind the bush.
You're forward enough to lambast me for labelling you as an anti-semite
yet you then go on to write the following ''We're being sick that these people are bringing the world toward chaos and they want to see only destruction..''

I'm surprised that other users have not questioned such remarks.

You say "..people are bored about manipulation and lies".
Well I am bored and actually appalled by your hate-filled posts, anti-semitic remarks and ignorance.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   

If you're questioning the so called fake-caust of the liar, demon lover, warmongers, they want to silence you, because you will find something which is going to prove that it's not existed on that way as they're telling you (See a Red-Cross Report, which is presenting, that "only" 271 thousand and xy hundred died in the camps and not six million.).

Of course, your reffering to this article:
Hal Turners take Which was completely debunked in this thread :
New Holocaust Facts You know, the thread you started... Both you and PONCE spout the same lines while offering no evidence to back up your claims.

How about you go visit those archives cited in your article and listed elsewhere in this thread, read through the hundreds of thousands of documents listing the victims of the holocaust and come up with a complied listed of those that were and were not jewish. Im willing to bet that youd see a shocking number pop up in front of you, something to the tune of 6 million.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   

But what I hate, what my kind hates are lies and delusions. We're being sick that these people are bringing the world toward chaos and they want to see only destruction, gain money and power, nothing more, using lies to achieve these things and even they're gladly seeing the death of other people, whose are not from them. They're demon lovers, warmongers, nothing more.

Uhh...I think you have Jews mixed up with the concept of coporate capitalism. Corporate capitalism has no allegence to any country, religion, creed, or people. Its coporate capitalists that start and fuel wars and conflicts. Its corporate capitalists that seek money and power and luxury. Its corporate capitalists that are driving our world to environmental doom. Not the Jews. Jews are people, and most of them simply want to live and raise a family.
Why dont you start fighting the real war (the Class War) instead of fighting the religious war.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   
No D/C you are open about your hatred of Jews. How you think this is a good thing is beyond me, but than I am not the next step in human evolution as you claim to be.

All the Jews have ever wanted is to be left alone, to worship as they please, to live as they please, etc... They live differently, asking nothing, expecting nothing, yet along come people like yourself who hate them for merely being. Oh the excuses are many, they're controlling the world, they own everything, they practise strange rites, in short...evil. Phooey.

They are no more evil, or good, than any other group of people. You need to get past your hatred. It does you, or the people around you, no good what so ever.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well, well, well. Here are the defenders of Israel and "debunkers", Crakeur, InSpiteOf and SeaGull. Welcome, guys!

Hmmm... I miss Djarums, who is going to close this thread too.
Should we wait him? Nope. Let's start to response in order and if he want to get into this little chit-chat, I'm gladly welcome him too.

Let's start with Crakeur.

Last I checked, the two people most responsible for bringing the world towards the chaos you describe are George Bush (Christian) and ArmenalongnameIcan'tspell from Iran (muslim).

no jews there.

Bush is controlled from the background. He is a puppet, nothing more. AIPAC, Israel and other Israeli interest groups are controlling everything from the background. Plus, have you ever seen these so called Christian Bush or Blair, when they're praying? If not, here is one, two, three...

Bush and Blair are a Zionists, they're not Christians at all.

Here is another one from Bush...

Well. As far as I know the Menora is not the part of the Christian religion at all.

And Iran is a threat only for Israel. And they deserve it. But never forget one thing. Israel started to piss Iran and not reverse.

Ah. And hello InSpiteOf! Nice to see you too. Did you get response from Hal Turner? I'm curious. About that so called debunk. Well. I got many letters after that thread was closed. Congratulating ones. It wasn't debunked at all. Our dear moderator got a letter too (He got one additional one from me too.), that you not debunked anything at all, because with that act that he closed the thread... well, he proved our right. You believe in your right... it's your problem, not mine. As a Crystalline, I did my duty with that thread. Everyone who is reading it is able to make the conclusions immediately. And not for your side. Everything worked fine with that thread. You may believe that you've achieved some sort of victory with it, but you're mistaken again.

Hi, Seagull! Well. Hatred of the Jews. An honest question. Why should I like them? Do I need to like everyone. And they're not evil? Killing civs, shooting Palestinians civs, using children as living shields, killing protesters. Have you ever heard about a civilian, named Rachel Corrie (R.I.P.)? An American woman, who was killed by an Israeli thug, hit directly by a bulldozer few times, just for fun? Or about the event, when the IDF is bombed and killed innocent kids and civs at Qana? So by your opinion, these are all good things. Geez, guys. In this case, if these are all good by your opinion, what are the bad things? Destroying the world? No. That would be good for warmongers. Hmmm... Killing civs and find their pocket empty? Or what? Meditate on this, before you're stating that they're good people. Just open the news, and everything is all about Israel and the Jews. And not because they're honest and good people. No, no, no. Because their lies are coming to the surface right now. All of them.

You know this is making the difference. I'm mourning each of the known innocent victims, their souls, whose have been killed by the IDF for example, while all of them is only a statistics for you. At least I have a soul. A good one.

pmexplorer. My kind? Uh... Oh. Got it. The Crystallines. You know. The good guys, whose are hating lies and delusions.
Superior. No. I don't think so. I'm not a Jew.
But if our acts, fighting for the truth is making us superior, well, in this case yes, I need to say everyone, Indigos, Crystallines, non-Indigos, non-Crystallines, whose are fighting for the truth bravely are superior from this view. So, everything is depending how we're approaching this question.

Oh. And about my grammar. Who cares? Honestly. Are we on a grammar contest or what? If yes, tell me, because in this case I mistyped the address of ATS pretty well. Seriously. That's the only wildcard what you can present? Nah. Come on. Be serious. English isn't my native language. And? You know not everything is not about grammar. Jews are always believing this, but many times they're just popping without any background. You're not smart as you're believing at all. You're also not the race of the chosen one. Maybe you was, but without angels... geez, guys. You're buying everything and it's showing your naivety and / or your ignorance. So, anything else?

You say "..people are bored about manipulation and lies".
Well I am bored and actually appalled by your hate-filled posts, anti-semitic remarks and ignorance.

You may hate only yourself for this. You know everything has a cause and effect. The lies are the cause. Fighting against it is the effect.

And label me as an Anti-Semite. Pretty please. I beg you. You know what the best in this. You know it's not going to use anything, because you know that this word combination "Anti-Semite" is a fabrication and has no meaning at all. Empty words. I also know it's not going to use anything, because I simply don't care about it. Others whose are reading this thread and on my, on our side knows; it's not going to use anything, because they're bored of this and also knows that these are empty words, nothing more. So, what's your point with it? It's not going to use anything. If it's only your wildcard, a pretty weak one... well, figure out something else.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Must be nice to be omniscent, dude...you know all about the state of my soul. Cool.

This isn't about the IDF and the Palestinian bloodletting. You want to start a thread dealing with that particular issue, I'll be there.

This is about the Holocaust. You have attempted to disparage a whole group of people for some percieved wrong. A wrong that exists only in your own little mind, and those like you.

'Course this isn't about you either. Holocaust Deniers ignore any and all evidence contrary to their twisted world view. That evidence that isn't ignored is often ridiculed, mocked, and twisted as it suits their purposes.

Defender of the Jewish faith? I've been called worse, by far better than you, D/C. You'll have to try something else.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by seagull]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
Must be nice to be omniscent, dude...you know all about the state of my soul. Cool.

This isn't about the IDF and the Palestinian bloodletting. You want to start a thread dealing with that particular issue, I'll be there.

This is about the Holocaust. You have attempted to disparage a whole group of people for some percieved wrong. A wrong that exists only in your own little mind, and those like you.

'Course this isn't about you either. Holocaust Deniers ignore any and all evidence contrary to their twisted world view. That evidence that isn't ignored is often ridiculed, mocked, and twisted as it suits their purposes.

Of course it is about IDF and Palestinian bloodshed, because it's their Holocaust too. It's the Holocaust of the 21st century. The thread is not mentioned which Holocaust is the topic. The Christian Holocaust, which was between 1945-1989. The Jewish Holocaust, which was between 1939-1945. Or the Palestinian Holocaust, which is in the 21st century? Hmmm. Strange fact, that the Jewish people were touched in all three. Coincidence? Well. That's for another topic.

And the so called "Holocaust deniers" are want to study the evidences of WW2, because there are many-many-many detail glitches in that story, such as in the story "Fighting against the terrorist Palestinians.". Evidences can be fabricated anytime. And there are many-many fabricated evidences about the Holocaust. Plus these evidences are not ignored at all, because we WANT to study it. But when we want to study it, with our own methods, we're immediately "Holocaust Deniers". So, can't you see or you simply don't want to see, that there is something fishy in this Holocaust stuff. If someone don't care about it, it's an Anti-Semite, if someone wants to study it, approach it as a neutral, but want to use his own techniques, it's a "Holocaust Denier". So? Would you decide just for once, what you really want and what your terms are really meaning? Because it's starting to be very confusing for the Goyims and the Crystallines.

Oh. And that Defender of Israel was a compliment. I'm not going to say harsh thing to you or about you. Why should I do that?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Well, well, well. Here are the defenders of Israel and "debunkers", Crakeur, InSpiteOf and SeaGull. Welcome, guys!

Hmmm... I miss Djarums, who is going to close this thread too.
Should we wait him? Nope. Let's start to response in order and if he want to get into this little chit-chat, I'm gladly welcome him too.

Let's start with Crakeur.

no jews there.

Bush is controlled from the background. He is a puppet, nothing more. AIPAC, Israel and other Israeli interest groups are controlling everything from the background. Plus, have you ever seen these so called Christian Bush or Blair, when they're praying? If not, here is one, two, three...

Here is another one from Bush...

Well. As far as I know the Menora is not the part of the Christian religion at all.

Bush and Blair are a Zionists, they're not Christians at all.
And Iran is a threat only for Israel. And they deserve it. But never forget one thing. Israel started to piss Iran and not reverse.

Ah. And hello InSpiteOf! Nice to see you too. Did you get response from Hal Turner? I'm curious. About that so called debunk. Well. I got many letters after that thread was closed. Congratulating ones. It wasn't debunked at all. Our dear moderator got a letter too (He got one additional one from me too.), that you not debunked anything at all, because with that act that he closed the thread... well, he proved our right. You believe in your right... it's your problem, not mine. As a Crystalline, I did my duty with that thread. Everyone who is reading it is able to make the conclusions immediately. And not for your side. Everything worked fine with that thread. You may believe that you've achieved some sort of victory with it, but you're mistaken again.

Hi, Seagull! Well. Hatred of the Jews. An honest question. Why should I like them? Do I need to like everyone. And they're not evil? Killing civs, shooting Palestinians civs, using children as living shields, killing protesters. Have you ever heard about a civilian, named Rachel Corrie (R.I.P.)? An American woman, who was killed by an Israeli thug, hit directly by a bulldozer few times, just for fun? Or about the event, when the IDF is bombed and killed innocent kids and civs at Qana? So by your opinion, these are all good things. Geez, guys. In this case, if these are all good by your opinion, what are the bad things? Destroying the world? No. That would be good for warmongers. Hmmm... Killing civs and find their pocket empty? Or what? Meditate on this, before you're stating that they're good people. Just open the news, and everything is all about Israel and the Jews. And not because they're honest and good people. No, no, no. Because their lies are coming to the surface right now. All of them.

You know this is making the difference. I'm mourning each of the known innocent victims, their souls, whose have been killed by the IDF for example, while all of them is only a statistics for you. At least I have a soul. A good one.

pmexplorer. My kind? Uh... Oh. Got it. The Crystallines. You know. The good guys, whose are hating lies and delusions.
Superior. No. I don't think so. I'm not a Jew.
But if our acts, fighting for the truth is making us superior, well, in this case yes, I need to say everyone, Indigos, Crystallines, non-Indigos, non-Crystallines, whose are fighting for the truth bravely are superior from this view. So, everything is depending how we're approaching this question.

(May i start by saying that I have been on ATS for some time now and I have always enjoyed my time here, i enjoy the lightheartedness of the BTS forum while I have spent the majority of my time on ATS reading and contributing to some terrific debates, discusssions,news topics, conspiracy related issues and so on.There are some really great contributors here and everyone is on the same level.This is truly a global website, I have often found myself at odds with a poster's point of view or personal opinion however I have never felt the need to use the 'ignore' button.
That is until now.)

the Crystallines??? Indigos'?? Pardon me?
Care to elaborate on what kind they are or do you prefer to hide behind your petty and immature pseudonyms.

Oh and I guessed you weren't a natural English speaker but I still find it hard to comprehend your sentences, perhaps because they contain so much abhorrent drivel.
Do you plan to just continually post random statements such as "Bush is controlled from the background." and "Bush and Blair are a Zionists, they're not Christians at all." or do you care to elaborate and actually provide some proof of such outlandish claims, for they have more holes in them than the claims made in your frankly pathetic holocaust denial posts. You are also well aware I am sure of the meaning of the term anti-semite but if makes you more comfortable I am quite happy to call you a bigot.
Just in case you don't understand here is a definition:
" One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ."

[edit on 19-6-2007 by pmexplorer]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Once again i have to remind you that i am no denfender of Isreal or its foreign policy. You should read some of my previous posts to that effect. I am an outspoken proponent of democracy, and adamently opposed to interventionism and imperialism (of which, Isreal is guilty.) Like i said before, one of my best friends is Palestinian, hell his father (RIP) was in the PLO.

On to your question, no i never heard from Mr. Turner.

Frankly, your entitiled to your opinion, no matter how flawed it is. You believe Mr.Turners article is acurate, even though makeitso proved that Mr.Turners source was a total fabrication (seeing as his source article from those archives mentioned havent been released to the public)

As for your ascertion that your a Crystalline child, well i finally know what your talking about. You beleive that you are the next wave in human conciousness, one level above those indigo kids. Well i was raised to believe i was one such kid, of course i grew up and threw all that BS out the window. There is no new wave of humanity, there is only what you see. If you want to elevate yourself because some new ager says their channeling the energies of the cosmos and this is its message then thats fine. The only advice i have for you is to stop fighting your fellow man (yes that includes the Jews) and start fighting the real enemy, the policy makers, not the people that are the victims of those policies.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Care to elaborate on what kind they are or do you prefer to hide behind your petty and immature pseudonyms.

I'm hiding behind nothing. It's not my type of warfare.
I'm just stated some facts, that's all. You asked. And I was honest as always.

Oh and I guessed you weren't a natural English speaker but I still find it hard to comprehend your sentences, perhaps because they contain so much abhorrent drivel.

Do you guessed that I'm not a natural English Speaker? Sure. May I call you a liar? A big one? Well. Say whatever you want. Find whatever you want. And? I simply don't care. Why? Because WE'RE NOT ON A GRAMMAR CONTEST!!! It's a forum and has no connection to grammar at all. I'm going to spell this sentence to you if you want. Maybe you're going to understand it. Well. I hope.
Oh. By the way. Maybe this language is not my native one, but... well, the word "discusssions" is with two S at the middle, such as the two letters of Schutzstaffelt, and not three.

Do you plan to just continually post random statements such as "Bush is controlled from the background." and "Bush and Blair are a Zionists, they're not Christians at all." or do you care to elaborate and actually provide some proof of such outlandish claims, for they have more holes in them than the claims made in your frankly pathetic holocaust denial posts. You are also well aware I am sure of the meaning of the term anti-semite but if makes you more comfortable I am quite happy to call you a bigot.
Just in case you don't understand here is a definition:
" One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ."

Well. Those pictures seems to be real and only those one is saying that what you said here, who is...
1. A fool. An ignorant fool.
2. Who is covering lies.

Which one are you brave warrior? Pick one.

I am quite happy to call you a bigot.

I'm glad that I was able to make you happy. Honestly. Crystallines are love to make people happy.

Oh. And I know that definition pretty well, what you mentioned. It's fit for the Jews and all the other minorities, with the exception of the Christians and Muslims. You know. Double standards, what Jews are using. Have you ever heard about the two poor young souls, Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom? Pretty ugly case. Read after it and you will understand why this definition is not working properly, especially when two young Christians have been killed by a group whose are from a minority and the Jewish media should broadcast it, but they're making differences between race and race, people and people and they forget to mention what happened with them. The violent death of two Christians is not a news, because they're just Goyims, Christians. But when a Jew is making something and someone is trying to resists, they're immediately on the front page, making the Jew as the victim. So, who is not following these rules? Because in the upper mentioned case, the Jews are Anti-Christians and they're not following that definition at all. Conclusion, they're guilty. Who stays in silent, protecting them, that one is guilty too. Do you want to be a guilty soul too? The decisions is yours.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

May I call you a liar? A big one?

No you may not for you have no reason to.

Well. Those pictures seems to be real and only those one is saying that what you said here, who is...
1. A fool. An ignorant fool.
2. Who is covering lies.
Which one are you brave warrior? Pick one.

'Pick one' !
This is like arguing with a child over what he wants for his dinner, no matter how much sense you you try to make he will still just want to get his or her way, I mean really just how immature are you?
Or just how gullible or indeed brainwashed are you?

That is quite a weak argument you seem to be making. Why is Blair important to this conversation He is the outgoing British Prime Minister, soon to be replaced.
If I display a picture of me wearing a NY Yankees baseball cap does that automatically make me a fan or a 'follower'.
You need to apply some logic to your reasonings.

I am not of Jewish descent (not that that is even relevant), nor am I an American or British citizen. So how do you feel about that?
Or do you only dislike those which you feel prejudiced against who are making your life difficult ot those of ''your people''?

Crystallines are love to make people happy.

I've already asked you to explain what you meant by 'your people' but if you feel happier to post such random and meaningless remarks then having a mature conversation is pointless.
I have never heard of 'Crystallines' before and I notice your signature also.
Although having read your posts to date I feel perhaps I am better off n ot knowing. Would you care to give a brief explanation of your background, not personal details of course but of where or how you have inherited such radical beliefs? What is your goal in life or aim here on ATS?
Apart from upsetting people of course with your unsubstantiated remarks and bigoted observatons?

I am puzzled as you seem to have a massive chip on your shoulder and you have staunch opinions when the subject is the Holocaust or indeed the Jewish people.

So, who is not following these rules? Because in the upper mentioned case, the Jews are Anti-Christians and they're not following that definition at all. Conclusion, they're guilty. Who stays in silent, protecting them, that one is guilty too. Do you want to be a guilty soul too? The decisions is yours.

Again, the above paragraph made absolutely no sense at all, perhaps others can enlighten me as to what you were trying to get at.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 07:34 PM
link   
DC you can call yourself a Crystalline all you want to. If it makes you happy to feel superior to others have at it. I looked into your belief system and by the by it's on the net for all to see, it's the same old new age belief system just called something else. Whatever.

However, when you tell people that the camps are just movie sets I must call foul. I've been there; you can still smell it. The smell of burned humans is a very sickening and distinctive smell. And if you stand silently and listen with your heart you can hear the sounds. You can even feel the souls that were killed there. Statements like that prove to me beyond any shadow of a doubt the ignorance of your hate filled posts. I still feel an immense amount of pity for you. Rid yourself of your hate and open your mind and heart it feels good.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 08:53 PM
link   
this thread certainly took a different turn since this afternoon...

i don't understand how a jewish person that runs over someone with a bulldozer somehow proves that all jews are evil.

why not step it up and say all people who can drive are evil - or better yet, all people are evil. As for denying the holocaust altogether, or downplaying it's significance - that's out of the question... however, given how much we were in bed with the Nazis both before, during and after the war - and how much we had to play in the formation of Israel.. conflicts of interest certainly become apparent to anyone paying attention, therefore requiring a decent amount of re-vising what possible happened in Germany (and elsewhere) during WW2.

I find it easy to picture stats being exaggerated, and also concealing how much help they had from other organizations, whom obviously opted to remain anonymous since it was ultimately a failure.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

I'm hiding behind nothing. It's not my type of warfare.
I'm just stated some facts, that's all. You asked. And I was honest as always.

Facts hurt most those who lie. But time of lies and liars is running out, so they panic a lot.

Dark Crystalline i agree with seeking out the truth and presenting it to the public. Also i enjoy reading your posts. Not many people dare to speak after they are being attacked from all sides.

After all, maybe truth is 8 million died, not just 6, so why are they attacking anyone who questions official number? Think about it.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by sb2012]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join