It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sharks with Lazers on their heads!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Dr Evil has finally got his wish! I don't believe it.

Link

The military has classified the research and is now looking forward to install little lasers to their heads, which will help them monitor strategic area of interests.

Was Austin privy to a sneak preview? The possibilities are - well limited.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
When can we expect to see some mutated sea bass?

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
its freakin lasers on their freakin heads.

Freakin lasers are even better than normal ones

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I'm sure what'll eventually happen is this project will get axed due to the costs after several billion dollars and a few years of research. And what we'll get is sea bass, but at least they'll be ill-tempered sea bass.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Allright - FRICKING lazers on FRICKING sea Bass.

Some times theres no pleasing some people.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
So, my question is, what idiot is going to sign up to train the sharks to go where they want them to? I think I'd rather be unemployed than do that!

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   
There is a really cheesey film about this whole shark control issue and guess what:

they go nuts and go on a killing spree, but not before some pillock straps a nuke to one of them.

Stick with the dolphins at least we know they can be trained, or crabs with million dollar man/carb bionic claws.

That would rock!

Edit: typo, typo, rah rah rah!

[edit on 4/6/07 by ChiKeyMonKey]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Now, if I was the military, I would be doing research on hogs!!! Think about those oversized hogs that have been shot in the American South as of late...absolutely terrifying if you ask me! Also, we know pot-bellied pigs can be trained.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Actually the way they said they were going to conrol them was implants in their nose. Electrical impulses from computer / radio control or something would simulate food, don't know if thats smell or the electrical feild that a lot of fish can latch on to, eiter way Sharkey boy (with frickin lasers) is a killing machine, and will follow his nose - then presumably save the world or something.

I'd rather use the laser to light the BBQ and cook the shark, but the nim not an evil genius.

why are all thease lil dudes
so much cooler on BTS than on ATS?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Wouldn't they get much better coverage with an Octopus ?

BTW did you guys know that an Octopus has eight brains. One for each tentacle ?

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Did not know that, do you think it spsends most of the time argueing with its self.

And as thease are specifically Frekin Head mounted lasers I suspect the coverage would be more or less the same.

Any way - who in their right mind would give a Cephalopod a ray gun? Honestly

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I think they should tie those fancy laser beams to sea cucumbers. Yeah! Now that's some good thinkin'! Sea cucumbers with laser beams. It's perfect! That way you can go ahead and drop those sea cucumbers with laser beams anywhere you want and they can do some fancy cucumber spyin' and stuff. Who would ever suspect a sea cucumber? Everyone would suspect those sharks. I don't trust sharks. I think they're sneaky.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Bump as I really never knew this wow,

Lasers on sharks heads!

Really?

The replies are classics to a
for all.

Love

Elf
edit on 10-10-2011 by MischeviousElf because: I wont reveal & you shouldnt think too much about WHY I was searching for the topic "Sharks with lazers on their heads" nothing to see here, move on, make a cup of tea
lol

top topics

join