It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the true Mars being revealed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I don't think anyone knows for sure if there is life on Mars now or ever was life in the past. There is intriguing evidence, but it is all controversial. Until there are lots of good samples, we won't know. There are no samples.

The international scientific community studying Mars is pretty open. They exchange ideas freely, publish widely, and engage in lots of public outreach. They are not cloak-and-dagger types at all. It would be almost impossible to shut them up if they had unambiguous evidence of either current or fossil life. For that reason I believe that they don't.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

Originally posted by boyester
Does the goverment secretly know the true of Mars, and is slowly easing the public into it?

I don't think so. I think these discoveries are new and they are announcing them as they come, after all Mars is being EXPLORED.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by DarkSide]

I believe they are easing it to us, just like they did with the Saturn rings photographs. They waited until they had an explanation for them before releasing the pictures. A Mars Disclosure is under way?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join