It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You think the war is patriotic? These veterans dont!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
For those who believe this war is patriotic, and is needed for your survival, I have one thing to say:

If your for this war, go fight it, and let the soldiers who understand what this war is really about, let them come home and stay home, and YOU go enlist and fight it, I mean its just that simple.

So many people say "we have to go to war" WE have to go to war? YOU are watching the war on CNN man, you arent going anywhere!

So again, if you believe the government spin, and believe this war is good and that there arent any troops against the war, and there arent many troops committing war crimes over there, and its not about control and profit, its for saving America, I suggest you hear it for yourself.

I suggest you watch a video of one of some of your bravest and finest soldiers condemning this war based on first hand experiences. And these soldiers are not traitors or dumb kids, these are highly skilled, highly intelligent, brave people who on many occasions have served 3 or 4 tours of duty, and who have seen firsthand, exactly what goes on over there.

British and American soldiers, by the thousands, are killing innocent people for fun everyday. Listen to the stories, here them, some of these people have actually commited the crimes themselves, and have woken up and repented, and are now speaking out. But all the soldiers know these war crime happen en masse. Things like Haditha are NOT isolated incidents, they happen ALL THE TIME, that is so important to understand.

These soldiers understand this war isnt about freeing anyone. Its about control and profit, and they are speaking out. God bless them, they soldiers are really the brave ones.

Here are just a few. Watch them, hear their stories.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

video.google.ca...

There are so many more all you gotta do is type iraq veterans against the war in a google search engine, and youll get hundreds of videos.

WATCH THEM! If you really care about the troops, you will sit and listen to their stories!! Listen to what they know and have seen, and understand why they are rightfully against this war. Their opinion matters too!

[edit on 3-6-2007 by LightWorker13]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I am with you. I see nothing profitable coming from this war. My philosophy is that you fight to defend yourself when needed as an individual or group and you do not start a fight just to make a gain.

The causes of this war were unjust and not substantiated in any way. I am a novice and could tell they were telling lies to promote a war a long time ago. Supporting our troops means taking them out of harms way.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Have you ever noticed the people who have been there are usually the last ones listened to? No one seems to care really, it's like no one is listening, anywheres.

The American people have repeatedly said they no longer want this war, and proved it by electing democrats who promised to stop the war, Bush vetos and they cave in and give him his money.

I think the only thing going to cause enough people to stand up and cry out to stop the war is when they start up the draft again, which is probably why they have not started it back up.

I think most people think whoever comes into power after Bush will stop the war, but that's not going to happen, whoever is in power will be given some reason to continue it. Until this war stops making a profit it will continue IMO.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Lightworker, kudos to you for researching and posting this.Keep Denying ignorance like this and my young friend you will have a brilliant future."FLAGGED"

new topics

top topics

join