It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What can we do to stop the NWO?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Thanks for all the thoughtful replies. However, I can not stop thinking that the soft path proposed by many is a bit too litttle too late. By that I mean spreading the word (we will ever be in the minority except something drastic is revealed through the mass media which won't happen), or supporting and voting for Ron Paul (let's be honest with ourselves - the man has no realistic chances whatsoever).

I think the situation gets more urgent every day.With the information of expected spectacular terrorist act in the summer, I am getting the idea that the NWO people play harder and harder while we stay and do nothing really. Each one of us is at fault in this and I certainly understand all those saying the war is lost already.But even so - can you just knowingly let it happen without even making an effort to stop it? I mean, isn't it time to realize that without sacrifice on personal level, we can not achieve anything of importance. I started this thread with the hope that using our collective mind power, we could be able to come up with some viable plan which can eventually be put to action. I still hope so...

Edit: On the other hand. this site is obviously monitored and if we do in fact come up with a plausible action plan, wouldn't it be stopped before it even gets into the implementation stage?

[edit on 3-7-2007 by Jgruh4e]

posted on Jul, 3 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jgruh4e
I mean, isn't it time to realize that without sacrifice on personal level, we can not achieve anything of importance. I started this thread with the hope that using our collective mind power, we could be able to come up with some viable plan which can eventually be put to action. I still hope so...

Edit: On the other hand. this site is obviously monitored and if we do in fact come up with a plausible action plan, wouldn't it be stopped before it even gets into the implementation stage?
[edit on 3-7-2007 by Jgruh4e]

Be careful about trying to start up Anti-NWO groups on here.

I think that the NWO already has significant opposition in the world, like China, Russia, Iran, Venezuala. Eventually they will fail, as all great empires always do; it's just a question of how much chaos and destruction will happen first!

I think our best weapon right now is still education. Taking back control of the money supply from the international bankers would also work, but I have yet to see anyone come up with a feasible plan for actually doing this....

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkMile77
Nothing. There is nothing you can do. And frankly didn't the N.W.O. win already ?

Please don't take this the wrong way as I don't like anything New World Order is supposed to stand for. But just look at the opposition to the N.W.O. faces, it's a joke.

You have bunch of different groups that have all these different theory's on the N.W.O. that would rather argue among them selves as to who's theory is the right one, instead of coming together to become a formidable force.

Then there are the type of Christan's that would rather sit on there butts hoping that Jesus will fix all there problems instead of getting off said butts and doing some work to make the world a better place.

And also far as I see it not matter who wins, I lose no matter what.

Great point man,well said.How we can we change this,im rdy to put foot to pavement,but by myself i can change nothing.

So how can we organize,and how do we become united..
I am of course talking about on a bigger scale than ATS(not taking anything away from this site,but to be the slightest bit effective we would need a bigger platform..

I would be happy to contribute whatever i could to get the ball rolling.

We must organize,We must reach a biger "audience",We must collect all of our oppinions.knowledge and come up with a solid base.And last probably most important we MUST put feet on pavement,while the internet is a great tool its credibility is compromised by the day in the media.

We have to get in the street and get loud poeple.Im serious about this,no pretty boy protest where a group of friends turn out,we need to arrange confrences and gatherings in cities across the US and world wide if we can reach a foreign "audience" and also foreign sources of information.

If we get serious and trim the fat off of the NWO theories and come up with a solid fact based conclusion we can make history..

How exactly to do this... i have no clue heh....lil help?

[edit on 6-7-2007 by Project_Silo]

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 06:51 AM
link   
One alternative way is to spread stuff like Buddhism and other similar beliefs. This always worried Church and Mosques, but they will never tell you, out of fear it may ignite interest in people. When someone realizes you have all the freedom you want and how primitive violence is, how much wars do you think people would support? None. No wars, no NWO. That's because they get funding from war profits and support from your fear (of terror, soviets, Cuba, ...).

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo

We must organize,We must reach a biger "audience",We must collect all of our oppinions.knowledge and come up with a solid base.And last probably most important we MUST put feet on pavement,while the internet is a great tool its credibility is compromised by the day in the media.

We have to get in the street and get loud poeple.Im serious about this,no pretty boy protest where a group of friends turn out,we need to arrange confrences and gatherings in cities across the US and world wide if we can reach a foreign "audience" and also foreign sources of information.

Check out Aaron Russo's "America: Freedom to Fascism" and the "We The People Foundation".

They are already organizing and fighting the NWO. If you are interested you could get involved with them in some capacity....

posted on Jul, 6 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
thanks for the links.Hey is that freedom to facism all about taxes?lol this doesnt answer the question of what do they gain if they succed in nwo?everything they could ever want?most of them are rich nuff to have that now.....and they wont get to use some bad ass weapons on a enemy because were all one country..im about halfway through this movie and its alllll about taxes.....

I'm a determined person but i feel we cannot stand up to the forces that be.I mean there is poeple who will deny documents and the words out of presidents own mouth,how would we get them to "see the light".

i just dont know if we can win.ya all the mumbo jumbo about uniting and fighting the good fight sounds good,but i have realized it does'nt matter its still just mumbo jumbo..

So you guys think we can win? and your right every great empire does fall,but there needs to be a revolution,they dont just fall on there own accounts.

We need to stab Ceaser!!!!!!

idk folks ive been researching this crap for a couple months now and i just dont know if there is enough poeple serious enough to do anything...i mean we all know alex jones name but where has he gotten in his somewhat successful career? No where......the nwo still stands strong hidden behind the puppets of the world...lets get serious folks and get a real plan...

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Weapon against NWO is that kind what they don't understand or can't defend. What it could be. NWO know's extraterrestrials, but they can't defend from them, so asking extraterrestrials help can help much. NWO don't know about souls much, so asking souls to help is other choice. NWO is weak but their army is strong against us. But their army is weak if we use unknown powers of the world, or some other powers what they don't know exactly.

I have feeling too at there is some NWO on this earth, because everyday i look people, i feel from them same as everyday. Same things at everyone, noone start fight back, they only see things like things are now right and things are not going now bad.

Brainwashed and controlled. Armies are one places where some of people coming controlled and brainwashed. Armies are created if NWO wants put people fight against others. We just following our leaders orders and go to hellground of the bloodmess without questioning "why we really going to fight against them". We just get orders from higher rank leaders to wars too and follow without questioning. If we questioning like that kind question, we maybe get trouble and that's why people goes war without questioning why we fight against them. We even know have they really done bad to us, or maybe its just illusion what they tell us. Everyday when i wake up, i look people and i see matrix on this planet. Living on this planet is like bad dream. More bad dream than i have seen in my dreams. Lies, lies lies when find out and is brave to questioning things. We finding lies from everywhere, but people don't want questioning lies, because they fear at they become different from others. One Race and one mind. That's what usually people are, they using mind same as others and that's do people to not questioning things.

Planetary code of human control. Codes what controls any person if right code has founded to that person. Implants, some implants are for controlling, some implants are for good. Implants can be inserted anywhere, but how we can tell what implant is to controlling us and what is just to other things. How we know what kind some implants are if them are unknown to us. Like i said, unknown weapon or some weapon what they don't know exactly is the best weapon against NWO. NWO trying same thing to us, using unknown weapon against us. But lies are weaker than truth. So NWO is weak because it have just lies to everyone.

Look people yourself from mirror and talk to him who you watching from mirror. Its you who watching you and you watching yourself, this thing get you to remember who you are. Talking to yourself maybe sounds like its crazy, but it will give you things what you have never noticed from yourself. Try it and you will see.

Ok but now im going again away, but i continue from here sometime more.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Project_Silo
thanks for the links.Hey is that freedom to facism all about taxes?lol this doesnt answer the question of what do they gain if they succed in nwo?everything they could ever want?most of them are rich nuff to have that now.....and they wont get to use some bad ass weapons on a enemy because were all one country..im about halfway through this movie and its alllll about taxes.....

Well, there's a lot about the IRS and income taxes, because that is some of the most glaring evidence of NWO - the fact that there is NO Constitutional law that requires people to pay an income tax.

(I think they should get Cuba Gooding Jr. to be their spokesman; he could do a way better "Show me the LAW!!!! SHOW ME THE LAW!!!!!!" than Shelly Jackson
)

They do eventually move on from the income tax to all the other issues - the growing police state, the international bankers, RFID chips, the NAU etc.... so, be patient

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Support George Monbiot's New World Order:

Manifesto for a New World Order
www.thenewpress.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join