It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Change working with 9/11 Perps

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SR
If ATS and the other sources you listed are all pschy-ops surely you realise you have just tarred yourself with the same brush.

Meh, i honestly couldn't care less. Hopefully anyone who is interested in my writings (would be suprised if there was) will read from a few of my posts, and not just base their judgement of me on this theory/topic area.

Im not here to gain a reputation.. im here to seek information and discuss it. If people think i have any merit, and want a more detailed opinion etc, they will U2U me, as some have done.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
shrunkensimon.

I think it speaks volumes that you chose to respond SRs post while ignoring mister.old.school. Is it possible that its because the post MOS links to disproves what you and nico hau.... sorry(i did it again) BSregistration have been trying to convince us all along.

Let me guess. mister.old.school is a shill. Am i close.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I understand what 12m8keall2c is saying, and just because he's a super mod doesn't mean we should hold a double standard to his opinion. As for the statement about those who witnessed it making a stink the next day, No I'm sorry, that wouldn't happen. If you've ever witnessed an accident you cant remember details, you are too busy panicking to allow your brain the proper time to save the info in your memory. Just because you see the accident doesn't mean you know exactly what happened either. I for one do not agree with a 747 and jet fuel knocking a tower down, nor the fact that building no.7 collapsed due to damage either, considering it fell at free fall speed and collapsed from the middle. If you look at the pentagon you will not find any evidence of a 747 crashing. And you should also wonder why within the time frame this so called attack took place the entire country was completely vunerable. Also Why would FBI confiscate the surveillence tapes of any possible camera that witnessed the so called attack. Then of course you have to say, "Hmmmmm Why?"

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I should hope you don't agree with a 747 knocking the towers down, or finding evidence of a 747 crash on 9/11. Especially considering it was 767s at the WTC, and 757s at the Pentagon and Shanksville.

[edit on 6/22/2007 by Zaphod58]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join