It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loose Change working with 9/11 Perps

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
BS is quite aptley named .. you are truely a " truth virus " .
the only reason the fake footage was banned is because it's RETARTED !!!
get a grip !

the more i read your response to people , the more sick you become .
you are a sad person who really needs pro help . and im not saying that to attact you , im trying to help you .. really , do you really thing the government faked all the home video footage as well ? you need help .

[edit on 3-6-2007 by gen.disaray]

[edit on 3-6-2007 by gen.disaray]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Ghenghis obliterates Dylans delusions of having seen it all with his own eyes.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
More work from Genghis in exposing the Loose Change hypocrisy of "Censorship for Truth!".

It's amusing that the poster above can't even spell "retarded" and yet he thinks he's capable of making me feel stupid.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsregistration
Loose Change working with 9/11 Perps

They got some medium to bring back the spirits of the dead 19 Islamic Fundamentalist hijackers??? They are over in Pakistan yakking with UBL?

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
12m8keall2c... as a "super moderator", your post is very suspicious.

Actually, it's right on the money. AND if you, shrunkensimon, would take a look at the OPs posting history, you'd see there is plenty to base opinions on.

Originally posted by mister.old.school
this poster appears to be none other than Nico Haupt, also known as "Ewing2001."

I applaud you for your uncovering of a hoaxer with an agenda. 'bs' has flooded ATS with this stuff in the past few days. Now we know why. Thank you mister old school.

Originally posted by bsregistration
and yet he thinks he's capable of making me feel stupid.

Lots of smart people can't spell well. And you admit that this is about you?

[edit on 6/4/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Actually, it's right on the money. AND if you, shrunkensimon, would take a look at the OPs posting history, you'd see there is plenty to base opinions on.

What history? Ive seen accusations that he is one "Nico", but i've yet to see anyone prove this. Not that it bothers me anyway; Ive watched the interview of him on youtube, and despite what people say, that guy is on the ball... and the interviewer is just an ass trying to provoke him.

Besides that, i don't attach myself to the theory creator/pusher, because ultimately i only trust the information itself, not the person. The ONLY person i trust is myself, period.

I've seen enough to know when a theory has merit, and when im on the right track, and the no-plane theory is part of the story.. i was guided by my own intuition to consider the theory again.

Yes, i heard of it years ago, but ignored it, due to its "crazyness"... but something told me to reconsider it, so i went to the "no-plane" thread, asked for some evidence, did a little research of my own, and came to the conclusion that the theory has more merit than people give credit for

And when i became aware of the vast negative response to it, the banning of the idea on various forums, including loose change for example, it became perfectly clear to me that the theory is infact true. Once the truth is put out there, the only way to tarnish it is to give it a bad name and try and bury it.

There are holocaust denial laws for a reason..because they are hidding something. In the same way that the no-plane theory has been "banned" from forums, because there is something to it.

The fact that an ATS "supermod" tryed to bury this thread is no suprise to me. I like this forum for its information, but i knew before i even signed up it is (ATS) under the control of the intelligence agencies to some degree, and always has been.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

one has actually presented a decent rebutal to it.. apart from the standard "thousands saw it live", "thousands saw it on TV"..

That is decent rebuttal. What sort of other evidence are you looking for exactly?

SR

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

What history? Ive seen accusations that he is one "Nico", but i've yet to see anyone prove this. Not that it bothers me anyway; Ive watched the interview of him on youtube, and despite what people say, that guy is on the ball... and the interviewer is just an ass trying to provoke him.

Besides that, i don't attach myself to the theory creator/pusher, because ultimately i only trust the information itself, not the person. The ONLY person i trust is myself, period.

I've seen enough to know when a theory has merit, and when im on the right track, and the no-plane theory is part of the story.. i was guided by my own intuition to consider the theory again.

Yes, i heard of it years ago, but ignored it, due to its "crazyness"... but something told me to reconsider it, so i went to the "no-plane" thread, asked for some evidence, did a little research of my own, and came to the conclusion that the theory has more merit than people give credit for

And when i became aware of the vast negative response to it, the banning of the idea on various forums, including loose change for example, it became perfectly clear to me that the theory is infact true. Once the truth is put out there, the only way to tarnish it is to give it a bad name and try and bury it.

There are holocaust denial laws for a reason..because they are hidding something. In the same way that the no-plane theory has been "banned" from forums, because there is something to it.

The fact that an ATS "supermod" tryed to bury this thread is no suprise to me. I like this forum for its information, but i knew before i even signed up it is (ATS) under the control of the intelligence agencies to some degree, and always has been.

You draw an analogy with the holocaust one of the main reasons the holocaust is denied is because the supposed six million people killed well there was never that amount of remains found or documented evidence of this volume of people being killed. Red cross reports at the time even contradict the 'official story' the fact is with 9/11 Plane parts where found smashed up and burned at the scene some embedded in actual parts of the building, all the Planes had been registered at one time or another and proven to existed there are thousands of eye witness accounts and video footage from independant sources. Every response to the claims in other threads have shown clear evidence yet you's keep on playing the same record without provinding clear evidence because let's face it all we've seen is 'doctored videos' by the same people who claim that the real videos are doctored as well.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   
bsregistration...you must love making these videos with microsoft movie maker!?

seriously, in the past week ive seen a few of your threads...ridiculous!

NO evidence. PERIOD.

now a question to you all, since when does the 'Loose Change crew' supposed to be the brodcaster of the 'top theory on 911' ???

The loose change guys are creating and documenting on nothing more then video/photographic EVIDENCE along with confirmed and documented events and FACTS surrounding and related to the sept 11 attacks. nothing more.

If it were a film based on made up 'i think this' THEORIES...they'd be talking about space beams, and ufos, and how maybe it was this group, or maybe this happened...and so on. Sticking to 'just the facts' is the smartest way to reconstruct what exactly happened on that day, and stay away from inserting personal beliefs and theories is mainly what the 9/11 truth movement is all about IMO.

IMO, these vids you keep posting everywhere are dumb. you claim everyone is a liar and is controlled because they dont promote your cheese. THEY have banned your vids, but they have for good reason sir. You are presenting no evidence and continue to push this agenda of 'no planes' and claim tv fakery...it IS laughable.

freedom of speech to tellyour opinions and share your alternative 'theories'...but please back it up with something other then a few clips that show 5 seconds of repeated video footage claiming to be something suspicious, but is nothing more then just that...footage of that day, the attacks.

For example: Lets say there was a fight. some guy punch another guy in the face. assault. 911 is called, and the police show up...etc, etc.
NOW if people filmed someone punching someone in the face...and this punch is filmed by multiple people, and SEEN by multiple people...you gotta have PROOF to say there was no assault, no fight. make sense?

bsregistration is full of it.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SR
You draw an analogy with the holocaust one of the main reasons the holocaust is denied is because the supposed six million people killed well there was never that amount of remains found or documented evidence of this volume of people being killed.

There are denial laws in place because the truth about the holocaust, if it were known, would shatter the very foundation of Israel.. they can't allow that to happen, because Israel is the key to igniting the next world war/conflict.

Originally posted by SR
the fact is with 9/11 Plane parts where found smashed up and burned at the scene some embedded in actual parts of the building, all the Planes had been registered at one time or another and proven to existed there are thousands of eye witness accounts and video footage from independant sources.

Plane parts being one wheel/portion of landing gear, a section of fuselage, an engine (that isn't even the correct engine)..

Ive never come across "parts being embedded in the building".. would be interesting how they managed to locate those pieces, given that the building was literally pulverized, and the remains carted off before an investigation could even begin..

Provide me that evidence and you've got my attention.

As for the "thousands of eye witnessess".. word of mouth. Its not proof, just hearsay.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Isnt it about time this guy was banned for spamming? Multiple threads, multiple inaccuracies, multiple stupidity, multiple crap.

SR

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by SR
You draw an analogy with the holocaust one of the main reasons the holocaust is denied is because the supposed six million people killed well there was never that amount of remains found or documented evidence of this volume of people being killed.

There are denial laws in place because the truth about the holocaust, if it were known, would shatter the very foundation of Israel.. they can't allow that to happen, because Israel is the key to igniting the next world war/conflict.

Originally posted by SR
the fact is with 9/11 Plane parts where found smashed up and burned at the scene some embedded in actual parts of the building, all the Planes had been registered at one time or another and proven to existed there are thousands of eye witness accounts and video footage from independant sources.

Plane parts being one wheel/portion of landing gear, a section of fuselage, an engine (that isn't even the correct engine)..

Ive never come across "parts being embedded in the building".. would be interesting how they managed to locate those pieces, given that the building was literally pulverized, and the remains carted off before an investigation could even begin..

Provide me that evidence and you've got my attention.

As for the "thousands of eye witnessess".. word of mouth. Its not proof, just hearsay.

I never disputed the fact that denial laws are in place i also agree that if the truth was ever uncovered Israel would cease to exist as we know it 'The Numerberg Trials' alone were one of the biggest set up's in history yet we've had the advantage of time to unravel the conspiracy. What my point was is that during time using the limited evidence that there is it's clear that the story and 'key parts' do not add up.

Where as there is a huge volume of research and evidence on 9/11 from both sides of the argument clearly showing how planes were used. Sure certain parts of the story don't add up such as the terrorists magically getting boxcutters etc. onboard and with limited knowledge of the plot being able to pilot them unchanellenged to NY and the planes actually causing the destruction of the WTC.

Yet one thing is clear planes did pop a hole in those buildings and you's have not offered any viable alternative to suggest otherwise. If planes did not do said things what did then? Missles that would of levelled the building there and then?

Now what the hell was on those planes that produced such little wreckage and supposedly we're meant to believe Kerosene melted the support beams in such a short amount of time well that's a question i've been looking for the answer for to. Why are you asking me about the stuff being shipped away i want to know the answer to the same question as you!!! Why did all that wreckage and metal get put into storage and sent to china i would love to know..covering something up? Damn straight seeing no vaild reason has been given for the stuff to be shipped. At least you acknowledge there was plane wreckage now unlike your other posts.

The thing is if i had the time and resources i would gladly fly to NY and gather as many eyewitness accounts as i could but you still wouldn't believe what i offered because of the time...

It's been a reasonable stretch of time since 9/11 and for all the first hand sources i would be able to gather it's probable there would be second hand sources as well and surely a few bad apples do not spoil the basket but that is what your basing your arguement on and with time recollation of events become vague which is another factor allowing Nicko Haupt's theory to exist. The spin speaks for it's self and has already been countered and falsified within these forums already. You can't seriously also claim as i've stated in another thread that every single photograph of the planes etc. have been 'faked' as well can you???

[edit on 4-6-2007 by SR]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:39 AM
link   

The fact that an ATS "supermod" tryed to bury this thread is no suprise to me

Now whos the 'shill'. At no time did the 12m8keall2c try to bury this thread. He/she (sorry im not sure which) gave an opinion which he/she is more than entitled to do. This is what ATS is all about. Dont get upset because he doesnt buy into yours and Bsregistrations garbage.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It's HE, Conspiracy Theorist.

I guess I must have missed that particular comment by shrunkensimon.

The fact that an ATS "supermod" tryed to bury this thread is no suprise to me.

"tryed to bury this thread" HOW?

I simply posted my comments, MY opinion, in response to the thread author's claims. How is that "tryed to bury this thread"? Actually, it was at the Very top of it's respective forum after I made that post. That's hardly an effort to "tryed to bury this thread". no?

In all honesty, if my intentions were such, I could have easily and quite justifiably Closed it, especially considering that bsregistration had started 4 different threads on nearly identical topics. It seems to me that your assertion of "tryed to bury this thread" holds about as much water as the claims put forth in any or all of bsregistration's posts ... akin to a sieve, if you will.

but i knew before i even signed up it is (ATS) under the control of the intelligence agencies to some degree, and always has been.

Sorry, but as much as you may want that belief to be true, it's not. We're actually just everyday people. Me? I'm married, 3 kids, and have a business that allows me to work from home. Hence the inordinate amount of time I spend on the boards. I did serve in the Air Force about 20 years ago, but that would be the closest thing to being part of any intelligence agency. With that in mind, and considering some of those I was stationed with, I would have to seriously question the "intelligence" aspect as well.

ATS UserId#: 52052

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I wouldnt worry about it 12m8keall2c. You have no need to explain yourself to the likes of shrunkensimon.

Lets take a step back and look at this.

We have Bsreg posting doctored youtube videos about doctored live feeds. To my way of thinking. Enough said

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
The main point here seems to be that there is a bridge in the background that appears to move the high stantions but the camera doesn't seem to move much. I watched this several times and I think I know why..

One shot has a bridge part at the left of the screen, another has it at near the middle of the screen, and another shows both of them in the places the two individuals show up...

That day there was SMOKE ALL OVER manhattan, white, dark and black, the shots are 4 minutes apart for the timeline...

In that 4 minutes the WHITE SMOKE traveled across the cityscape to cover first one then the other then moved out of the way to show both stantions...

I see nothing here that is weird other than a bridge in the far distance being obscured by smoke in between the bridge and the camera.

My opinion only, let me know what you think????

*** I ignore anyone that has to bring up Israel, jews and Holocaust in any thread not pertaining to Israel.***

[edit on 6/4/2007 by theindependentjournal]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

Im still shocked by the response of people to this theory! Ive never witnessed so many people denying a theory so quickly.. i understand how crazy the no plane idea sounds, but the thing is, no one has actually presented a decent rebutal to it.. apart from the standard "thousands saw it live", "thousands saw it on TV"..

How is thousands of people seeing the planes hit not a decent rebuttle? I think it proves beyond a doubt that there were planes and they hit the towers. Or were these thousands of people all dis info agents or brainwashed?

I agree with you on this Sensfan,how is it that thousands watch the planes hit and a theory comes along that no planes were used?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist
Now whos the 'shill'. At no time did the 12m8keall2c try to bury this thread. He/she (sorry im not sure which) gave an opinion which he/she is more than entitled to do. This is what ATS is all about. Dont get upset because he doesnt buy into yours and Bsregistrations garbage.

No, he did try to bury this thread.

The simple fact that he posted straight after the OP says it all. Who will ATS users believe at first site, a new user, or a "Super mod".. sadly not everyone actually examines the evidence presented, and just takes the "best word". They will instantly see his response straight after the OP and think nothing more of this thread and theory.

Of course he is entitled to his opinion.. i never said he wasn't! Im not upset either that he doesn't believe what i believe.. i honestly DONT CARE. I don't even know the guy, tell me why i should give a damn whether he knows the truth or not. Im not here to change peoples minds, im here to discuss and find information.. unlike alot of users, i DONT get attached to forums, because i only trust myself, and the information by itself.. and not users, unless i know them personally, or they have proven themselves to me.

Sorry, but as much as you may want that belief to be true, it's not. We're actually just everyday people. Me? I'm married, 3 kids, and have a business that allows me to work from home. Hence the inordinate amount of time I spend on the boards. I did serve in the Air Force about 20 years ago, but that would be the closest thing to being part of any intelligence agency. With that in mind, and considering some of those I was stationed with, I would have to seriously question the "intelligence" aspect as well.

I don't know you.. you already know that i don't just take peoples words, so why did you even bother posting that... give me some credit, im not as foolish as you mite think i am.

Im sure you are married and have children, thats not important to me, nor do i want to make you prove such a point. Its irrelevant. More over, trying to state such things does you no favours in convincing me.. quite the opposite actually.. Presidents aren't the only people who can emotionally blackmail others by holding babies or children.

When the truth comes out, there is nothing that can be done, except to try and slander the idea, and hope that it just fades down the memory hole.. which is what you tried to do, by posting your opinion immediately after the OP, without even discussing the evidence he presented.

As for ATS itself.. you would be nieve to think that its not in someway connected to the intelligence agencies. They infiltrate just about every group under the sun, and internet forums are even easier to infiltrate.. anything electronic/digital is easier to manipulate than things in the real world.

Cmon, use some logic. They can't prevent peoples awareness from increasing..but they can stear you away from the truth by various means.. ie allowing some truth out, but ensuring that anything that reaches alot of people is sufficiently watered down.. like Loose Change for example.

Alex Jones, Loose Change, Steven Jones, and god knows how many others.. are all directly or indirectly involved in the psyops with 9/11, whether they are aware of it or not.

SR

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Erm why would we choose a super mod over a new user? We'll get banned or something woooo scary...I think not...Everyone has an equal right to speak and to be heard and express themselves and it is the duty of ATS members to carefully read what is said and keep an open mind and discuss the matter at hand.

We have done this time and time again with yourself and bsregistration and time and time again we are called sheep and shills just because we do not subscribe to your views we are told we are going to see the truth...Who's version of the truth though....What makes it anymore crediable than the ATS members who have offered there own opinion and version of the truth.

I get the feeling that you want us to feel like we're missing out on a great opportunity and you feel the ATS community has ganged up against you and bsregistration. That is simply not the case many members just don't agree with what has been presented to them and have stated why yet it is yourself that has struck out with the sheep and shill calling and compiling a list of the names of us so called shills you have created this situation by not wanting to look at other possibilities than your own something we are accused of!

It's an uphill battle because your so entrenched that you can only believe in yourself that you do not want to see any other possibility than the one that suits yourself and this im afraid can lead to error and denial.

If ATS and the other sources you listed are all pschy-ops surely you realise you have just tarred yourself with the same brush.

Peace

SR

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
The main point here seems to be that there is a bridge in the background that appears to move the high stantions but the camera doesn't seem to move much. I watched this several times and I think I know why..

The effect has been demonstrated here -- www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   

because i only trust myself, and the information by itself.. and not users, unless i know them personally, or they have proven themselves to me.

I would very much like your opinon on this post and if it proves anything to you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join