It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN TV Fakery: Still Photos become "exclusive video"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   
For those of you not following the other Nico "Conspiracy Fakery" Haupt thread, this link will be important.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Beginning with my satellite diagram, with a few solid responses, and ending in an animation I created, the Nico "Conspiracy Fakery" Haupt is ripped open and exposed as the contrived hoax that it is.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Provide some proof that Bsregistration is Nico! Don't just accuse the guy..

Also, if you listen to his (bsreg) videos on youtube, his voice is NOTHING like Nico Haputs.

Im finding it increasingly hilarious just how many people on ATS have jumped into these threads to try and slander bsreg and the whole idea of "no-planes"..

Obviously we've touched a nerve.. don't think its going to stop either. The truth is coming out.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Nobody needs to slander him, hes doing a mighty job of making himself look like a kook and a fool all by himself.

People are just thinking there cannot be two people in the world who are that strange and retarded, obviously they are wrong then.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The only thing left to ponder after going through this and the other threads started by nico hau... i mean Bsregistration, is why it hasn't been labled as the hoax it so obviously is.

He should be banned for the mockery he is making of the 9/11 forum

my $0.02

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wizard_In_The_Woods
This is one of the more persistent myths about 9-11 — the notion that the plane crashes into the twin towers were shown ‘live’ on TV.

Wizard .. I stood there with my daughter. We watched, as the second plane flew into the building. I saw it AS IT HAPPENED. The plane came in too low and tilted. It ducked behind the first tower and never came back out. It hit.

It was LIVE. Really. I am VERY sure.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Conspiracy Theorist

Absolutely, I am totally confused as to why threads like this are not labeled *HOAX* ??? There are sound rational explanations for this, and there are people going against *PURE REASON* to promote this.

This should all the more be labeled due to the fact we are talking about the insult to the eyewitnesses that day, the people who actually lost loved ones on the planes, the people who saw the planes, the many different camera angles and PHOTO''s as well.

This is a harsh insult to those people who died and if anything this beyond any UFO hoax should be called for what it is.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Aw.. you think the added touch of including a faimly member into your speech is going to fool anyone..

Oh, by the way, ive listed everyone who has posted in this thread so i can compare your writings in other threads, so i can pick out the shills, as i know there a few lurking around in bsregs threads.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon
Aw.. you think the added touch of including a faimly member into your speech is going to fool anyone..

Who are you talking to????

ive listed everyone who has posted in this thread so i can compare your writings in other threads, so i can pick out the shills,

Again .. who are you talking to???

Originally posted by piacenza
a few witnesses that were right under the towers while the explosion took place and they were all quite sure that an explosion went off weird they did not hear any planes...

Considering how fast the plane was moving .. and all the other emergency noises, etc etc .. I am NOT surprised to hear that they didn't hear the plane fly in.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Oh, by the way, ive listed everyone who has posted in this thread so i can compare your writings in other threads, so i can pick out the shills, as i know there a few lurking around in bsregs threads.

Wow.... This is one of the funniest things I have ever seen posted on ATS. Who cares if you and your buddy Nico go around screaming 'SHILL' at everyone who disagrees with you.

I say your the shill because your the one pushing a laughable claim that has already been disproven, yet your still going on about it.

Wanna prove no planes on 9/11. Show me a hi-res video showing the explosion without a plane. Untill then just keep doing what your doing. Its quite entertaining.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:21 AM
link   
What the hell?!?

Are the MODS sleeping?!?

ATS conitnues it's downward spiral...........

SR

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Oh good i hope you can see the list of questions myself and a few others have asked yourself, Bsregistration and a few other believers in this theory and will get round to answering them and provide the evidence asked for instead of the same blowing of the same hot air again and again.

link   

This is another inane post from a close-minded person, flyersfan, no need to fret. Oh, and before you label me a "shill", i-n-a-n-e is a real word.

You think flyersfan is making up the story and she added her daughter in to "fool" people? You need serious help. Being from London, why are you so concerned with whether planes hit the world trade centers or not? I am eager to hear your answer.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by PartChimp]

link   
shrunkensimon

HOCKEY PLAYER

Point blank, I want you to reason.

Here is a hockey player that many people knew. "ACE BAILEY" played for the bruins, seen him play a few times years ago and was a line mate of Wayne Gretzky.

Now, are you going to accuse his family of LYING? That he was on one of the planes that struck the tower?

Are you going to argue like Wizard in The Woods that he might be eating Coconuts on some island? Like he was paid off?

Or are you going to accept that fact that many people that day saw a plane hit the tower, and this guy was on one of the planes.

*IF* he wasn't can you tell me where he went? Why did his schedule and everyone who know him agree he was on the plane?

Or do you believe his work mates, family and everyone else who knew him are all just lying?

So where is he?

Or now do you also believe perhaps Wayne Gretzky knew a Gov secret agent posing as a hockey player??

You believe the gov went through all this trouble to complicate the operation this much??

Face it, what you and others are trying to push here does not co-operate with reality in anyway shape or form.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by talisman]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by PartChimp
You think flyersfan is making up the story

Oh .. he WAS talking to me?!?! I couldn't figure out WHAT he was talking about.
That's beyond bizzare.

and he added his daughter in to "fool" people?

I've told this story a dozen times here ... I'm a stay at home mom.
We homeschooled at the time. My daughter was on a break between
math and english. She turned on the TV to watch Clifford. It wasn't
on. Instead .. the first tower was on and had already been hit. As
we stood there trying to figure out what was happening, the second
plane came in too low .. tilted .... and hit the other tower.

Why on earth would I add my first grade aged daughter to try to 'fool'
people? She didn't have a clue as to what was going on ... and honestly
neither did I. I was in shock. I knew I had seen an airplane hit the 2nd
tower but ... I was in shock.

you need serious help.

I agree ... especially after reading his 'I'm keeping a list of names' stuff.
Actually, that's rather spooky.

(ya' know .. the columbine shooters made lists of people they didn't like too! )

[edit on 6/4/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This is the real reason ( if 9/11 was government planned) the truth will never come out. With people like these who claim there were no planes....if you got somebody crazy adding thier lunatic rantings to the cause it will never be taken seriously.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Also, if you listen to his (bsreg) videos on youtube, his voice is NOTHING like Nico Haputs.
Frankly, I don't care whether he is or isn't, his argument still isn't great. In fact, he could be offering me a million pounds, and I still wouldn't believe his theory.

Im finding it increasingly hilarious just how many people on ATS have jumped into these threads to try and slander bsreg and the whole idea of "no-planes"..

Obviously we've touched a nerve.. don't think its going to stop either. The truth is coming out.

Well, if the truth is coming out, explain how this fantastic method worked, how they faked all the calls made from the planes, and the people on them, explain where the planes went afterwards, explain how everyone saw a plane hit the WTC, even those on the ground.

And do you really think that because people near the WTC didn't hear the second jet that means there wasn't one What about all the sirens in the area, the vehicles, and the fact that there wasn't line of sight to the plane's flight direction until it hit?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Oh yeah here is one witnesses story.....
homepages.rootsweb.com...
But hey its probably faked...

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
How about the NTSB report of United 175?
www.gwu.edu...

Or American 11?

www.gwu.edu...

American 77 FDR?

www.ntsb.gov...

But then, as its the NTSB, they must be lying.

Wait, according to you, everyone except you is lying, strange stance to take.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   

I sincerely hope I make it near the top of such an august list of contributors. Do publish your results, please.

Provide some proof that Bsregistration is Nico! Don't just accuse the guy..

Unlike every other participants in these threads, I believe I have the distinct advantage of a 1+ year direct person-to-person involvement with Nico "Conspiracy Fakery" Haupt. He's admitted to spending long hours on blogs and boards with multiple user names. He's admitted to having multiple Wikipedia accounts. He's admitted to having more than one YouTube account. This "bsregistration" person writes in the same tone and style as Nico "Conspiracy Fakery" Haupt's prolific contributions to online content. This "bsregistration" person uses the same accusatory tone and techniques as Nico "Conspiracy Fakery" Haupt -- "if you don't believe me you are a shill".

If he is not Nico "Conspiracy Fakery" Haupt, he is someone who has been extensively trained to act just like Nico, write just like Nico, and promote the same contrived conspiracy frauds that Nico created.

Yes, a raw nerve indeed! Those of us who are genuinely concerned over the quality and effectiveness of serious 9/11 conspiracy theory research do not appreciate the purposeful obfuscation created by Nico "Conspiracy Fakery" Haupt. Using Google, and his name, it won't take long to discover that he is putting the Con in conspiracy, and doing so with malicious intent.

Yes. The truth is indeed coming out.

Why are you unable to see it?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
See my response on this guys other thread about Loose Change..

clips of that mornings news shows and coverage isn't sufficient evidence of anything, use full streams with no clips.

As I said in the other thread, CLOUD, or WHITE SMOKE moving between the camera and the bridge during that 4 minutes explains easily why it appears those TWO bridge portions move.

Stick to the real issues of the 911 crimes, this is a waste of time and it seems someone is trying to derail the REAL TRUTH of 911 with goofiness thereby letting people throw away all ideas as nuts...

Keep your eye on the ball and let dumb stuff like this go away fast

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join