It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN TV Fakery Proven: Terror Drills shown as 9/11 Coverage

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 04:38 PM
link   
shrunkensimon i dare you to quote this and respond to it properly.

Show us 1 video of WTC where there is an explosion and no plane. show 1 picture where there is an explosion and no plane. and not from behind, a video/pic where the plane SHOULD be there but isn't. show one. if you fail to respond to this, your evidence is moot and you are failing to answer the single biggest whole in your argument. YOU show one, we have several. but everyone we post you say is faked. YOU, shrunkensimon and bsregistration, YOU must show us 1 video to support your claim, not make us show you a video to disprove it. the burden of proof is on you.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So I guess all the home videos taken by people of the plane crashing into the tower are faked as well? How did they switch peoples vid cams over to a military feed?

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
another waste of space -so -
the more i read your response to people , the more sick you become .
you are a sad person who really needs pro help . and im not saying that to attact you , im trying to help you .. really , do you really thing the government faked all the home video footage as well ? you need help .

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:18 PM
link   
How is a rudimentary psychoanalysis "airheaded"? Because I'm striking a nerve? I know truther-nuts that would cringe at your very assertion that there were no plane explosions. You have to remember; there is an official report. It is your job as an "advocate for 9-11 truth" to tell me how they brought the towers down.

Thank you for the low-brow attacks and baseless soap-boxing. I ask for proof, and you give me questions. Ante up, or crawl back into your hole.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
So here we are nearly 6 years later and still "debating" planes or no planes, I swear at this point in another 30 years those buildings are going to be found that they were standing there the whole time with this logic.

For the love of all that it right, please read my sig and take more than a second to think about what it really means.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by djdave2010
I want proof, not a video from Youtube with a guy saying it's so. I want independent confirmation that this is true. You've said it in this thread, where's the proof?

There are alot of people waiting for the official (final official) reports about the many investigations conducted on 911. I've read many posts of some asking about the FOIA and how long it's gonna be until the stuff we want to see is released. Possibly not in our lifetimes.

I too am willing to accept the possibility that there was advanced knowledge of thuis attack, and that is what the government is hiding most... but that it was planned and carried out secretly? Give me a break. Our government isn't that smart of capable of keeping secerts...

When you write "the government", it's too "blanket" a discription for those who had foreknowledge of the events (and/or assisted and/or participated). There were quite a few people who benivited from 911, did most of them work for the government? Were there benifits for other countries? Were there benifits for any multinational type entities?

I know some people who work for the government and I don't believe the're in on it, so think about it a little bit before saying it's "the Government" when it may only be the ones with enough power and influence on a world scale, including some our key political leaders.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon I don't need peopel telling me im wrong because im thinking a certain way.. i can not tolerate that anymore..not because im an angry person, but because all my life i've had people telling me to stop thinking a certain way, or about certain things.. i don't know how to explain it without seeming even more angry/arrogant/ignorant etc etc.

as always, im prepared to be proven wrong about everything that comes out of my mouth. i have learnt time n time again that you never have the whole truth, and sometimes you are so wrong it makes you feel very ashamed even. but i have reached a point in my own awareness where i know whats what, so to speak.. its difficult to explain, like trying to explain an acid trip to someone whos never tripped for example.

Shrunkensimon, that’s exactly the frame of mind needed to approach the 9-11 topic. Throw all illogical preconceptions out the window and start fresh. The story has to make sense from start to finish. If your thoughts add up then they probably are very close to the truth. No matter how outlandish they may seem to others.

Greetings,
The Wizard In The Woods

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   
The only thing I notice about bsregistrations videos is that he cuts out a small portion of the clip that he uses to PROVE his point and than starts with his viewpoints. I have watched everyone one of bs's videos and there all the same way.

Play the WHOLE FREAKING CLIP than start making your points.

This is my only reply and last reply to HIS/HERS VAST ARRAY OF THREADS TO PROVE HIS POINT.

They usually call this SPAM in the computer world.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
There are plenty of no plane videos. Naudet first hit doesn't show a plane. Chopper 4 and WB 11 don't show a plane. Fox 5 shows a plane fly past the WTC.

As the National Security Council says regarding fake news:

The MTV generation may come to believe the image anyway. It is easy to
handle images whereas reading or thinking rationally takes work

Obviously you fall into the "I believe everything I see on TV is real" majority of sheep.

"It is not yet common knowledge that some news is 'doctored'
or that what is happening before the camera may be only what is
taking place in one small area.... It is increasingly likely that
activity may be staged or filmed selectively."

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 06:50 AM
link   
there is plenty of evidence but yet your video link doesn't work.

Ok Explain to me in technical terms not just blind faith how they would pull this off.

bet you cant...............

SR

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Ok so you have the point that what we've been feed is basically 'NLP' and the images recorded were actually suggested to us. Well the in that case i would ask the OP to detail how he/she was able to overcome the NLP and see it for what it really was and list other cases were this has happened. If you are going to keep calling us sheep then explain how we may enlighten our selves to see past the 'shill' like yourself without the addition of video clip links thqat do not work in the first place.

Edit: my bad it was very similiar to another thread there are no pages missing.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by SR]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsregistration
There are plenty of no plane videos. Naudet first hit doesn't show a plane. Chopper 4 and WB 11 don't show a plane. Fox 5 shows a plane fly past the WTC.

As the National Security Council says regarding fake news:

The MTV generation may come to believe the image anyway. It is easy to
handle images whereas reading or thinking rationally takes work

Obviously you fall into the "I believe everything I see on TV is real" majority of sheep.

"It is not yet common knowledge that some news is 'doctored'
or that what is happening before the camera may be only what is
taking place in one small area.... It is increasingly likely that
activity may be staged or filmed selectively."

Naudet's video clearly shows a plane hitting the WTC. Keep smoking whatever your smoking. There's tons of video, and not news video, showing planets hitting... your threads are SPAM because they all present basically the same topic with heavily edited video evidence and nothing close to proof or even good evidence.

SR

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Say this was staged as you may claim how the hell would the military or government be able to have that many 'actors' in play and nothing ever being leaked about it. Have they all been brainwashed, killed or abducted? I would dare say they would make more money exposing it than keeping it a secret.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ebayitup
Show us 1 video of WTC where there is an explosion and no plane. show 1 picture where there is an explosion and no plane.

You have completely missed the whole point of this theory..

THE TV/VIDEOS CONTAIN CGI PLANES... ITS NOT REAL. TV IS JUST AN IMAGE.

We've seen the Whitehouse blow up on Independance day..but it wasn't real. We've seen the Houses of Parliament blow up in V for Vendetta.. but it wasn't real.
We've seen the Taj Mahal blow up in Mars Attacks.. but it wasn't real.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 08:45 AM
link   
And yet what about members on ATS that SAW the second impact, and SAW the plane hit the towers?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
And yet what about members on ATS that SAW the second impact, and SAW the plane hit the towers?

Well duh, zaphod, that's easily explainable. You see, the government chose 9/11 to fully unleash the awesome power of their ultimate mind-control weapon; the HAARP array. They pummeled Manhattan (and D.C.!) with the HAARP array, causing mass hallucinations, while the government detonated mini-nuclear missiles and thermite charges inside of WTC 1&2; these hallucinations also allowed them to shoot a cruise missile in to the pentagon with no one noticing!

On a serious note; there were planes on 9/11. I don't give a damn if you believe they were unmanned or not, but there were planes.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
For those of you not following the other Nico "Conspiracy Fakery" Haupt thread, this link will be important.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Beginning with my satellite diagram, with a few solid responses, and ending in an animation I created, the Nico "Conspiracy Fakery" Haupt is ripped open and exposed as the contrived hoax that it is.

SR

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by shrunkensimon

Originally posted by ebayitup
Show us 1 video of WTC where there is an explosion and no plane. show 1 picture where there is an explosion and no plane.

You have completely missed the whole point of this theory..

THE TV/VIDEOS CONTAIN CGI PLANES... ITS NOT REAL. TV IS JUST AN IMAGE.

We've seen the Whitehouse blow up on Independance day..but it wasn't real. We've seen the Houses of Parliament blow up in V for Vendetta.. but it wasn't real.
We've seen the Taj Mahal blow up in Mars Attacks.. but it wasn't real.

Yet how do you explain photographs of said planes when clearly simple camera's do not have the function for CGI unless your proposing that every photo ever taken of the planes and them impacting etc. that were shown worldwide were doctored by the Government seeing they were in the papers and on the internet merely hours and minutes after the event? .

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

Word of mouth. If they can provide actual evidence themselves, such as a photo or video.. But they can't obviously, otherwise they would have already...

Tell me why i should trust the word of someone i don't even know! Sorry, but im not that foolish or gullable. You mite be, but im not.

Just saying you "saw" the plane doesn't cut it. Just because these people mite have a "good" ATS reputation doesn't mean they are telling the truth.. cmon, use your brain for gods sake! Do you not think ATS hasn't been infiltrated by agents/operatives, who push the ideas and perceptions of all the users in a certain direction!

Hell, it would really not suprise me to find out that half the staff of ATS are bogus individuals with agendas. Im not paranoid, but at the same time im not just going to buy into something for which there absolutely no proof of.

Bush said Iraq had WMD's...another example of word of mouth. Tell me why what he said is any different to the "thousands saw the plane hit the tower"

SR

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:14 AM
link   
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ''Bush said Iraq had WMD's...another example of word of mouth. Tell me why what he said is any different to the "thousands saw the plane hit the tower''

Yet there has never been any evidence of WMD'S in Iraq uncovered exposing the lie although there has been evidence of planes at 9/11 seriously do you believe in this flawed theory that much?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join