It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's All The Women With Long Hair?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Oh I like them dark and mysterious..too bad I missed my chance...

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I like short haired blokes too and a good-looking sh/hair guy might not look good with long hair. But that long-haired bloke in the pic gets a 10/10 for me. All that hair, and hairy chest too. Maybe it's genetic. I'm Scottish and like to think my ancestors had long hair, super-strength, and growled a lot, lol.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Just missed you there AccessDenied, that's a mighty beautiful photo you posted there. That's what I like.What do you mean you missed your chance?

[edit on 10-10-2007 by wigit]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Didn't miss me today....I missed my chance because Brandon Lee no longer walks among us...I wish he did....

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Yeah, the dude was a good actor. Sucks he and his father died so young.

R.I.P. Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee.

"If you love life, don’t waste time - for time is what life is made of" - Bruce Lee

[edit on 10-10-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thehumbleone

Thank you humbleone.I had not seen that he was buried beside his dad.
And the quote that you put in your sig....Wow..Just wow.
A life cut way too short.

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I have pretty long hair!

It measures down to the middle of my backside.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I've had long hair almost all my life and am absolutely terrified to cut it. I had a nightmare last night that I did and woke up crying.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakeslayer

reply to post by TheDuckster

Cool, don't ever cut it.

Three cheers for the ladies with beautiful tresses!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nerbot

haha! I too once had long hair down to my bottom, and I am a dude. Heredity has killed that for me ... in a few years I might be sporting that 'Jean-Luc Picard' look
I miss my long hair, but I will not grow a bozo the clown/mullet style nor do the comb-over thing.

I never minded having it in my face, and it rarely got in my eyes. It was in excellent condition to where my ex used to be quite jealous of how silky and smooth it was. The key is, don't use hair dryers, curlers, chemicals, etc. If you don't get it dirty, it is healthier to skip a day ... some jobs or activities make that impossible though. Use a quality condition ... natural products like Jason conditioner with biotin works great ... use a simple shampoo that doesn't strip the follicles but takes off the dirt and excess oils. In fact, I never had to use a hot oil treatment ... and I used to dye my hair black or dark blue occasionally ... just not too much as not to fry it. Trimming for split ends is good, but you get less if you take care of your hair and EAT HEALTHY. I never used expensive products on a daily basis. If you want to lighten your hair ... use lemon and go out in the sun ... much better than peroxide or other chemicals.

I too enjoy long hair on the ladies, but short to medium hair looks good depending on the facial structure ... some can look darn sexy ... shaved head rarely if ever look appealing in a come hither way on women, but those are just my brutally honest opinion, and I have dated someone with every length. And you are right, there are VERY FEW long haired females these days. Sad, sad times we live in

Just because someone has tastes or fetishes doesn't mean they are too demanding ... big difference.

I am sure you ladies have preferences you don't always get
I hope you as well don't discriminate against those whom you don't deem a perfect match to your fantasy. It is what is inside that counts the most ... the rest of it is just bonus

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
reply to post by AccessDenied

Yeah, the dude was a good actor. Sucks he and his father died so young.

R.I.P. Bruce Lee and Brandon Lee.

"If you love life, don’t waste time - for time is what life is made of" - Bruce Lee

[edit on 10-10-2007 by thehumbleone]

Aww, yes RIP. Gonna visit soon and leave something nice.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:38 PM
link   
i have long hair, my boyfriend loves it, and i love it

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Snakeslayer

im quite attached to my hair as well. i would cry if i ever had to cut it.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I have (fairly) long and lustrous hair (hahaha) and it's a real bitch at times. Hair gets in your face and mouth, especially if it is windy outside. I spend way more money on shampoo and other products now than when I had short hair.

Not what you expected, huh?

[real hair even longer than on the picture]

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
Yeah i also used to have long hair when i was playing in a band. So I cut it after a car accident - i was stuck in a wheelchair, and everyone thought i was Tom Cruise, so as i say, i cut my hair and put on weight and got out the wheelchair so that the mistake wouldn't happen again!! So now i keep it short

[edit on 2/11/2007 by shearder]

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join