It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's All The Women With Long Hair?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord

I think thats part of the problem...your too smart and beautiful...
its your curse.

[edit on 8-6-2007 by junglelord]

smart and beautiful I may sometimes be, but the attraction ends when I slip something like, "so my my little pony collection is pretty sweet..." ROTFL.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglelord

I think thats part of the problem...your too smart and beautiful...
its your curse.

[edit on 8-6-2007 by junglelord]

smart and beautiful I may sometimes be, but the attraction ends when I slip something like, "so my my little pony collection is pretty sweet..." ROTFL.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Are women really that shallow? I wonder.

NO COMMENT!

You don't get to my age without realising when to keep your mouth shut.

But seriously the world is full of shallow men and shallow women, but thankfully a percentage of people are born sincere and for the rest of us, well some grow out of it and get mature.

I think that a lot of women as girls have fathers who don't pay them much attention and so they develop a need to get men's attention. I think it is more subliminal than shallow.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:16 AM
link   
i like girls with long hair not down to their butts but mid back thats a good point for it. i think ive been fortunate enough to have been put into a group of friends who like having long beautiful hair. and i think they like it long is because of all the cosplaying we do. yes i admit it i do cosplay its fun and youll never find me dissing it but long hair is just plain beautiful and never once have i had any of my friends complain about being sex toys or having to cut it because its expensive.
its only expensive if you make it expensive i think in general all girls have their own natural beauty and they just need to find their own way to bring it out.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone

RS, reading your posts has corrupted me.

LOL! Thata boy! Keep it pimping! Welcome to the club

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sy.gunson

where it seems all the good men (stable, compassionate, educated, likes kids & animals) are either taken or gay!

Ouch ... that hurt Xtal_phusion

I'm single, not gay and not taken. Which other qualifications don't I fit ?

...oh sorry

didn't read the fine print... stable ha ha

Yeah! Me, too! I'm straight too! However for some women I don't fit two qualifications-I don't want relationships, and don't want kids
But there's always plenty of other women

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Long hair woman here, but it won't grow beyond my mid back! I'm with ya with the need for more long hair, but with guys.

posted on Aug, 27 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Oh yeah,guys with long hair.....YUMMY!!!!!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Yes! There should be a thread dedicated to them

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I personally prefer short hair on men.

*shrug*

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Here is my take on things.

As a woman gets older, her hair gets shorter, by choice of course. I dont know what it is, but you can rarely find an older woman with nice long hair.

I thought this to myself as I was walkign through home depot last weekend. I saw a woman that was probably 40+ walking around with her husband and child. My theory is that after a woman has children, she unknowingly desexes herself as she does not need to please her husband visually or sexually anymore.

They gradually make themselves into A-sexual beings.

Just my theory. I dont mean to offend, just my 2 cents

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Don Wahn
My theory is that after a woman has children, she unknowingly desexes herself as she does not need to please her husband visually or sexually anymore.

A lot of this has to do with the hormones and chemical reactions a woman has after birth. Her body isnt as shall we say, firm as it was before children and she has a lot of self confidence issues with this in a society where woman who are gorgeous are photoshoped on magazines.

I can see how you would say it is subconscious, but after 3 children I am very conscious of my body and what I have and what I dont have. I am always thinking about my appeal to men and whether I attract them, and dont plan on having ANY more children.

Older woman enjoy having short hair because it is more distinguished and frames thier face.

Long hair does not look good on everyone, you have to admit that at least.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   

My theory is that after a woman has children, she unknowingly desexes herself as she does not need to please her husband visually or sexually anymore.

They gradually make themselves into A-sexual beings.

Just my theory. I dont mean to offend, just my 2 cents

I laughed out loud when I read this. The boss has always had long tresses that fell to mid-back, and just cut it because the baby gets her hand in it and holds on when mama is leaning over or anything.

My wife resists cutting it. She knows I think long hair his sexy, but I've told her repeatedly that its her head to do with as she pleases. It's not like that's the only attraction or anything. I also like to see her on the beach, but the fact that we live hundreds of miles inland doesn't diminish her appeal in the slightest.

Of course, when she got back from the salon, she was furious with how the hairsylist has "butchered it." I said the stylist was just jealous. It didn't help, though.

Can I say that I think a woman might be unhappy with her hair no matter what length it is.

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I just have to comment here...
I have long hair...about 2 inches shy of my waist at the back...would have been past but I trimmed it this summer....
I have had my hair very short, and obviously every length between then and now.Iam 36, had kids who pulled on it , yes. But I will never , ever have short hair again.I love it. I feel beautiful, young, sexy, and I do get compliments even from the hair salon at how beautiful and healthy it is.
Even when it turns grey...I will not cut it.Just buy hair dye 2 bottles at a time!

posted on Sep, 18 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think women who let their hair go gray are sexy. I've told my wife this, she's never died her hair, and I keep telling her not to. But I catch her sometimes, pulling out the grays that are starting to creep in.

I think, if she lets it gray, she'll look like a comic book hero or something.

coool.

But like I say, it's her hair.

The kids love to play with it. It is so sweet to me, when we are going out, and she sits in front of the mirror, and the kids help her brush her hair and put on jewelry. Reminds me of a Rennaisance painting of Venus being assisted by cupids. . .

She cut it to chin length, but I suspect it will be growing right back.

posted on Oct, 8 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Here is my take on things.

As a woman gets older, her hair gets shorter, by choice of course. I dont know what it is, but you can rarely find an older woman with nice long hair.

Long hair fits me best and is my trademark. I just can't see myself having short hair when older, have tried to see how it was but it just didn't work.
I think part of it is too, they get sick of having to deal with hair(dying and cutting), other times maybe the hair stops growing as long.

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I have always had a thing for long haired women, in fact when I was but a lad in kindergarten, my teacher was a young beautiful goddess with long dark flowing tresses. I was continually asking questions and asking for help so she would come near and bend over those little chairs. Her hair would spill down to my level and I was in heaven. It's a wonder they didn't put me in special ed classes thinking I just wasn't getting it. All the women I have dated including my wife have had long hair. There is just something about it that epitomizes the feminine. There is nothing so womanly than a river of silken hair cascading about the pillow! Forever shall I
the long haired goddess!

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied

Me too. I can't resist a second glance if I see a bloke with long hair. This to me is perfection - ahh Bruce....

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:06 PM
link   
wow does posting in this thread grant you an automatic three stars? count me in!

[edit on 9-10-2007 by The Phantom]

posted on Oct, 9 2007 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Ok, I just dont get it..

Why do women like men with long hair? The only men who look good with long hair are the native americans imho and thats because they have a uniquely dark thick hair texture and it doesn't frizz and such.

I am attracted to men with short hair, am I the oddball here??!!?

And men, yes long hair is nice, but your telling me if a woman was beautiful in every other way the long hair would really bug you?

Short hair can be flattering to certain woman. I stand by my opinion that some woman look funny as hell in their old age with long hair, and no offense, but heavy set women look a little odd with it to.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join