It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where's All The Women With Long Hair?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
PLEASE!!!!!!! ladies. Why don't more of you let hair hair grow long? I'm talking about really long, like almost touching your butt long.

There needs to be more women with really long hair. I don't know what it is about long hair, I guess I must have a fetish for long beautiful locks.

I
to women with long locks, I will be your love slave. You can do anything you want to me, just be gentle.

Any other men feel the same way I do?

[edit on 2-6-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If you like long hair so much YOU grow YOUR hair. Do you have any idea what a pain really long hair is? Tangles, whipping in your eyes and mouth in the wind, split ends? The cost of hair care products? Did you know that women who have really long hair get regular headaches?

The hair is healthier when cut regularly. It looks better and has more body when shorter than butt length.

You men and your fetishes. :shk:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
You know, both my daughter and I grew our hair out to our bottoms and had it cut to donate to Locks of Love. It was a happy day for both of us to be able to give a part of ourselves to a greater cause. And I think we are both more lovely for the gift than had we grown out our hair for some Neanderthal with a fetish for long hair.

Advice: Leave the house, stop wanking, and find a real girl. Some of them have cut their hair before and are still quite lovely.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I think it's wonderful that you were willing to donate your hair to a great cause! Certainly if I ever get the courage to cut mine, that's where it will go without a second thought. I am one of the few women I know with hair that nearly reaches my butt. It's very thick, black, gets regular trims (if it's not even it's not neat!) and goes to war against snarls on a regular basis. If I didn't get so many compliments on it, I would cut it just to save myself the trouble and time! Once I find Mr. Right (correction if I find him), I probably will cut & donate it. But right now it's my best selling point on a competitive dating circuit where it seems all the good men (stable, compassionate, educated, likes kids & animals) are either taken or gay! Being unavailable for a few years while I fought my own cancer (no chemo, but plenty of scars!) certainly didn't help. So to answer your question... here I am! To ask another... why do guys seem to prefer women with shorter hair? It's not like the scars are on my face (though I think bikinis are out of the question from now on)! Everyone loves to pet it, braid it and stick their own heads under it but no one wants to committ to it. Could it be because long hair maintenance & care usually generates big salon upkeep bills? C'mon, you know men are all about, "How much is this gonna cost me?" No fancy products, just Dove guys. For about $8.00/month, this luxurious mane of Medussa can be yours too (temporarily)! When this hair does go to LOL, I want them to be able to make a single wig out of the same donation! They usually need 3 heads for that!

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well there humbleone, I also like long haired ladies.

And now you mention it, where are they? Lovely, long, flowing, silky natural hair.

I always did fall for a girl with long dark hair.

My hair is pretty long, nearly down to my "butt"! I think I get quite jealous looks from some of the women around.

Can't stand it when old ladies want to play with it though.

And MajorMalfuntion; yes it can be a pain sometimes, especially after a day of mixing cement or sanding wood! But that's the price you pay I guess.

from MM:
The cost of hair care products? Did you know that women who have really long hair get regular headaches?

That's probably all those chemicals in shampoos and conditioners getting absorbed into the brain.

I make my own, costs peanuts, no packaging, no chemicals, no headaches. Also, just having wet hair can give you a headache if not dried enough. Long hair more so. I haven't been near a hairdryer in about twenty years.

Stays in a pony tail most of the time and comes out on special occasions

Long hair is beautiful.

p.s. I'm working on a thread concerning chemical V natural products, the problems of toxins in everyday stuff and alternatives. Will post in ATS "Fragile Earth" forum.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
If you like long hair so much YOU grow YOUR hair. Do you have any idea what a pain really long hair is?
You men and your fetishes. :shk:

MM, if I didn't work in a professional environment maybe I would. Nah, scratch that, I don't think I'd ever let my hair grow long, IMO long hair belongs ONLY on a woman. The longer the better!

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eponymous67
You know, both my daughter and I grew our hair out to our bottoms and had it cut to donate to Locks of Love. It was a happy day for both of us to be able to give a part of ourselves to a greater cause.

:shk:

And I think we are both more lovely for the gift than had we grown out our hair for some Neanderthal with a fetish for long hair.

I prefer the women with long hair because it's easier to take them back home after I go "clubbing."

Advice: Leave the house, stop wanking, and find a real girl. Some of them have cut their hair before and are still quite lovely.

Thanks for the advice. actually, I'm not home most of the time so I don't have much time for "wanking."

Oh and as far as finding real women, i think i will stick with my long haired beauties, I don't want no woman with a little boys haircut. :shk:

[edit on 2-6-2007 by thehumbleone]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by X-tal_Phusion
Once I find Mr. Right (correction if I find him), I probably will cut & donate it.

NNOOOO X-tal_Phusion!!! Don't cut it!

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot
Well there humbleone, I also like long haired ladies.

And now you mention it, where are they? Lovely, long, flowing, silky natural hair.

I always did fall for a girl with long dark hair.

Woo Hoo! Amen brother. We need more long haired beauties on this planet.

You're right, you don't see long haired women that often, and when you do, the men are usually on them like a pack of wolves.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Find one that likes having long hair.

Most don't for obvious reasons and as such find your desires frustrating.

Insults to you were unnecessary though!

They must think your the collective man.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:25 AM
link   

quote: Advice: Leave the house, stop wanking, and find a real girl. Some of them have cut their hair before and are still quite lovely.

Thanks for the advice. actually, I'm not home most of the time so I don't have much time for "wanking."

Don't lie! There's always time for that!

Dude if you really like the long haired ladies go to the Philippines, I know quite a few girls here in HK that have hair down to their butts. They say it's quite a common site back home.

Hope that helps with your fetish (at least it's not feet - that's gross).

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I'm glad I found this thread today.I have long dark hair about 1 inch away from my waist-and because it is summer and hot and humid-I was going to cut it today.Strike that idea.Maybe not.Sure it drives me crazy sometimes,and I find I put it up more often then not,but I really do love it long.I was never allowed to grow my hair as a child, my mother said it would be too hard to care for.NOT! I too use inexpensive products, a good brush,and I trim it myself.No expensive salon for me.I have gotten many compliments on my hair especially because of how healthy it is.(Not many split ends). I guess to each their own.I have had short hair in my life and I just didn't feel feminine with it. Thats not to say there aren't beautiful women with short hair.It's just not for me.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Women don't have to keep their hair long for your fetish.

Also I actually like women with hair that goes down to their chin the best...don't know why I like that look.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:34 AM
link   
girls are delicious.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I did have long long hair, but it kept getting into knots and was a pain to brush, now its to my shoulder and i am much happier.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Mine's long enough to sit on. As soon as I get a picture of it, I'm joining the Luxuriant Flowing Hair Club for Scientists (yes, there IS such a thing. You have to be a scientist with long hair to join.)
improbable.com...

While a call for long hair is nice, the fact is that most people can't grow hair much below shoulder length. Hair length is a genetic property and relates to how long your hair follicles grow. If it grew perpetually, my hair would be as long as Crystal Gayle's which does (or did) drag the floor.

On the reverse, I adore long hair on men! Hubby has shoulderlength hair (as long as his grows... he hasn't cut it in years) and I think he's yummy with it.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by Byrd]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Awesome, Byrd! I'll definitely have to check that out! I am soooooo not used to seeing you write in such a light-hearted fashion... Usually, you're all business but to see the word, "yummy",
That's just great!

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Insults to you were unnecessary though!

Yeah tell me about it, i guess some people just aren't the friendly type. :shk:

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChiKeyMonKey

Don't lie! There's always time for that!

Dude if you really like the long haired ladies go to the Philippines, I know quite a few girls here in HK that have hair down to their butts. They say it's quite a common site back home.

Hope that helps with your fetish (at least it's not feet - that's gross).

mmmm, a beautiful Asian woman with long black hair. *begins daydreaming*

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
Mine's long enough to sit on. As soon as I get a picture of it, I'm joining the Luxuriant Flowing Hair Club for Scientists (yes, there IS such a thing. You have to be a scientist with long hair to join.)
improbable.com...

heh heh, thanks for sharing that interesting website with us Byrd.

Those scientists look like they belong in an 80's rock band.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join