It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G8 Summit Threat

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Protesters at the G8 have been rioting in Germany, apparently against globalisation.

Send them to russia and let them get a kicking - their very existence is a lesson in irony.

Hmmmm
they want a global audience but they hate "globalisation"

They want us to be back in caves with no modern comforts.

They want to forget that a species will always take advantage of it's surroundings in order to best suit itself.

They hate

everything - most of all their own species.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Anti-globalization protesters don't hate globalization as in a global society and such,
what they do hate is corporations become transnational mega-powers that exploit people
and and the environment, as well as some of the negative aspects of some international treaties.

As to these individuals I have no idea which they are protesting against, but tit is there
right to protest if they so choose.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I saw pictures of the protests on TV. It's common knowledge that govt agents go to these demostrations to forment violence to give the protesters a bad name. This will also allow them to employ their new electro-pulse weapons to quell the 'disturbance' and supporters of the American Lifestyle(non-negotiable) can feel justified with the use of force. It really doesn't take much to construct a 'reality' to justify anything. JG had it down pat the big lie. The protestors are terrorist and want to defeat the powers of 'goodness'. We=good, them=bad kind of like the SAT.

[edit on 3-6-2007 by polanksi]

[edit on 3-6-2007 by polanksi]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Knowing how a crowd can get stupid in those situations, I say you can't blame the autorities taking measures

Of course it is their right to protest (and they are actually doing it)

But never forget that police forces have their duty too

it's a question of balance

In Any Cases

If memory serves me well,
the germans have a very effective police, they won't have any trouble keeping the situation from getting out of control

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski

Protesters at the G8 have been rioting in Germany, apparently against globalisation.

Send them to russia and let them get a kicking - their very existence is a lesson in irony.

Hmmmm

They want to forget that a species will always take advantage of it's surroundings in order to best suit itself.

They hate

There's a debate here, but if I want a rant I'll just ask my ex to raise her child support payments to me. Define your terms and cite your sources...otherwise you're merely spilling seed.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by budski

Hmmmm

They hate

Most people know that globalization of government is inevitable, we just don't like it when governments do it behind our backs, because then they create THEIR perfect world, not the one thats right for everybody.

new topics

top topics

join