It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch This Video, This Robot Cant Be Real!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Check out this video, is this a real robot??? or a guy in a robot suit?

www.leenks.com...

[edit: All caps title]
Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2-6-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I think a guy in a Robot Suit. It's movements are too fluid to be a machine.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Amazing as it may seem, that is a real robot. Look at the juction between it's upper and lower sections; notice the very small width of it's "waist", between it's legs. There is not enough room for a human to fit in there anywhere. Besides which I have seen a report on television about this. This is the future of robotics. If you really want to be amazed, check out Asimo, Honda's robot that just appeared at the Consumer Electronics Show in LAs Vegas. So it isn't so hard to imagine someone else programing a robot to do what is shown in your video.This is the future. Kind of exciting and scary at the same time, isn't it?

[edit on 6/2/2007 by Stormrider]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
yeah i looked at the movie again and it doesnt seem like a normal human could fit into a suit like that.... possibly cgi??? last robot i saw walking around was that lame ass honda robot that can barely walk up stairs!

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Nope, totally a person in a robot suit. Look at the chest, at about human head height. There's a flat black glass panel, which is probably a glass so that the person inside can see.

Exoskeleton.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Nope, totally a person in a robot suit. Look at the chest, at about human head height. There's a flat black glass panel, which is probably a glass so that the person inside can see.

Exoskeleton.

YEah, i just cant see a robot like that coming out of nowhere, there is no evolution at all.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:21 AM
link   
jajajajaja no mames!!!
either way that looks pretty bad ass..what's with the james brown and elvis voices? that would be a killer costume for halloween or even just walking around downtown hahaha

top topics

join