It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jose Escamilla's new film: Interstellar

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 03:56 AM
link   
LOOK. Jose had me sold at the rods. I believe in Rods. That was hard, raw footage. You people can say "insects" but thats bull# and I'll start a new topic for anyone who proves otherwise.

but in that movie about rods, he has someone say "I've caught these on film going through SOLID MATTER" NONE of that was shown in the video and I call bull#, all though I do believe in RODS.

This "interstellar" movie is #ing bull#. ALL of that is CGI for him to make a pay check. Come on JOSE ESCAMILLIA,

MAKE A BETTER TRAILER TO SELL ME ON IT. end of story.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Originally posted by Gridkeeper

I have seen over 10 of these objects and some are very large, 2 miles +. They are also 450 miles + above the surface of the earth.

GK.

Mr. Gridkeeper...

You made this statement.

And, you have no, NO proof,
what-so-ever ?

My hoaxing friend...you
have no business, here.

Good Day,
Lex

I am not a hoaxer and I am not your friend. I have more business here than you do for I have seen this film and I know EXACTLY how it is filmed and with what.
Can you tell me what you believe I have hoaxed exactly, oh no you can't can you?

I do0 hope you're not one of these idiots that believe I'm James Casbolt, are you?

GK.

GK.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by weknowyouknow
LOOK. Jose had me sold at the rods. I believe in Rods. That was hard, raw footage. You people can say "insects" but thats bull# and I'll start a new topic for anyone who proves otherwise.

but in that movie about rods, he has someone say "I've caught these on film going through SOLID MATTER" NONE of that was shown in the video and I call bull#, all though I do believe in RODS.

This "interstellar" movie is #ing bull#. ALL of that is CGI for him to make a pay check. Come on JOSE ESCAMILLIA,

MAKE A BETTER TRAILER TO SELL ME ON IT. end of story.

How do you know that he filmed this himself?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
seems a shame that anytime something new comes out that we can't be civil and just discuss the matter at hand. I don't know about you guys but my 'research' reading, watching vids like this one or listening to interviews has led me to believe 100% in UFO's being real. You could say im sick of viewing them we don;t need more Pics and discussion about 'r they real' we need answers to what the *$%* is going on!

Although some 'internal vids/ pics' would be nice.

We are all followers of the path too ufo enlightenment - so be nice or lose some karma.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Munro_DreadGod, you make a good point. Tireing isn't it, going over the same arguments when nothing seems to actually make any difference to anything we say. We are on surely the verge of mass disclosure "of some kind".

All I know about this is that my friend has been filming the light ships for over a year. He has explained to me in detail how he is able to do this although it is not for me to explain this, he will have to do this himself and come forward with this info, that's why I posted the two photos I have from the video footage. I broke his trust in doing this, but someone had to push for the TRUTH, I don't know what they are and neither does he, I just know there is something up there that needs an explanation. It could be real or it could be an engineered illusion.

My pictures are blurred and they are photos of photos. I know that is not evidence. I do hope that these two "light ships" are in the film ( and the golden "fish" ship), that is to be released, if so this will show that I am no hoaxer. I have seen NASA confirmation that these things are up there but I don't hold the documents myself or I would post them and my friend knows this which is why he won't give them to me.

I have also seen colour footage of the "glass" towers on the surface of the moon.

All the Starships can be seen in the daytime also.

I live in the South of England. Anyone want to come and give me a lie detector test then let me know, no problem.

For anyone out there who still believes I am James Casbolt, I really would like to know how you people come to this conclusion, please let me know thanks,

Gridkeeper.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

For anyone out there who still believes I am James Casbolt, I really would like to know how you people come to this conclusion, please let me know thanks,

Maybe it could be connected to (as lex pointed out) you claiming to be the photograph of Casbolts personal photos ?

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
James casbolt doesn't claim to have taken those photos himself. From your link:

These are photos I have come across in my research that have impressed me.

Gridkeeper, are the pictures you have seen comparable to those in this thread?

Alleged spacecraft/objects on moon

[edit on 11/8/07 by Implosion]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Yes, sure, but as you may have noticed, there's a section called "Personal Photos" right above that, and there are the pics gk mentioned.

[edit on 11-8-2007 by Phil J. Fry]

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Oh yeah, they're two seperate sections, my bad.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by D.E.M.
The only thing that gets me is the first ship in that trailer looks EXACTLY like a freaking gundam...

How do we know that the Japanese haven't had disclosure already, but they laugh at us by making videos. Shhh ... don't tell those silly americans, their government might get mad.

Lexion,

being a little harsh there, aren't we?

So, if you witness something, and you tell it, would you like the same treatment?

No pictures or video doesn't mean a hoax, and even people with pictures and videos get discounted.

If you ever saw something, I hope others are a bit more lenient to you. Pictures/video in hand or not. Just common courtesy.

I fully took it as, what was seen in the video was similar to personal experiences. Personal experience cannot be discounted ... eye witnesses are counted on in the court of law to prosecute people for crimes everyday, it has to have some value.

That doesn't mean not to take a statement with a grain of salt. Just some patience or pass over it. In fact, if it is a hoaxer, ignoring them is the best punishment, for they live for he thrill of the hunt. Don't be their game.

I have read other posts by you, you are quite respectable most of the time, was it just a bad day? take care, and be happy!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 08:37 AM
link   
OMG! I have seen ALL the pictures in this thread and also the raw footage. I was told in June that a video was going to be released soon but even I did not believe it until I saw this thread, including the moon picture with tower, WTF is about to happen is anyones guess. The pictures don't look clear but when you see the video it is mind blowing as there are also daylight shots and close up zooms which are much more focused. The orb like objects close to the larger ships are always rotating. The picture of the ship with orbs may be the stars which make up the plough.

In the personal pictures on James's website I am the one standing in the woods looking down at my camera with a very large light blue orb next to my head.

Thanks for pointing these pictures out, GK.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
"Lightships"

how do you go from shooting video and receiving video of rods...

...to now fliming these "lightships"

all that video in the trailer looks fake. too perfect. same background. no different method of film. problly the same "telescope".

Lets see some "lightships"!

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Please reference This ATS thread.

Grid and Casbolt both are in cahoots and are pure hoaxers.

I'm surprised Grid is still on ATS.

Just my >cough< opinion >cough< of course.

Regards,
Lex

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Please reference This ATS thread.

Grid and Casbolt both are in cahoots and are pure hoaxers.

I'm surprised Grid is still on ATS.

Just my >cough< opinion >cough< of course.

Regards,
Lex

ca·hoots
pl.n. Informal
Questionable collaboration; secret partnership: an accountant in cahoots with organized crime.

Nice one buddy, you are a blatant disinfo spreader. Yes James is a good friend of mine and we have shared many strange experiences, his website is his look out and my website is my my look out.

How can I leave ATS when there are people like you around for some mild amusement.

Hope your cough gets better soon,

Gridkeeper.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The Interstellar still photos:

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Oooooo......more pictures/videos of blurry light blobs!!
I fail to see the point of releasing things like
this that can't be proven one way or another.

I guess the true believers will shell out cash for
just about anything these days.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Those pics are possible from the ISS:

images.google.com.ar...

I can´t think in another explanation, besides a hoax.

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Orion437]

[edit on 12-8-2007 by Orion437]

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x
Oooooo......more pictures/videos of blurry light blobs!!
I fail to see the point of releasing things like
this that can't be proven one way or another.

I guess the true believers will shell out cash for
just about anything these days.

I agree, some ufo nuts will latch onto anything that helps them to believe.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Aren't these just photos/movies of satellites, such as this one

jaroche.files.wordpress.com...

If you can make money off any blurry night time anomoly i'm in the wrong trade.

posted on Aug, 12 2007 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just the music in the trailer alone leaves to believe this is nothing more than cheap way to make a check. It's all dramatic and trys so hard to sell you on the subject of "lightships"

I hope someone uploads this on a torrent or uploads it to Google video because I want to see it.

Something tells me this is bull#. No interviews? I guess well have to wait and see...

[edit on 12-8-2007 by weknowyouknow]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join