It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jose Escamilla's new film: Interstellar

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Jose Escamilla is promoting his new film: "Interstellar" soon to be
released on Pay per View Online Service. The images in the film
are odd and I would like to hear opinions.

Jose Escamilla talks about the film:

Interstellar is a film to be long remembered for generations to come.
You are immediately made aware of the fact these things are in orbit
in deep space yet not so far away. As you view this film, you might
be surprised how many of them resemble things depicted in some
of the more recent blockbuster feature films.

Jose Escamilla

Here is the movie trailer.

www.interstellar-themovie.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Thanks. Looks intresting and please keep us updated when it is out etc!

Regards

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Great news, I cant wait! Im all hyped from the trailer now
. Those things reminded me of the structure orbiting the moon thats on a few moon pics taken from the surface. (the thing that looked like a flying castle)

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I just hope its not a world online premiere disaster like his last film (UFO.The Greatest blah blah blah). I paid for the event and got very little,. He got hacked so none saw it on the day it was meant to be released. Perhaps it was the givernement trying to stop this from being released?
I put a complaint in and was promised a free dvd for compentsation by the prodcuer and guess what NO DVD has ever arrived.

Please don't think me a heartless Bast**d but once burnt twice shy.

I love to see what's new and exciting to move the whole disclosure field along BUT I for one wil wait and see it on you tube this time.

I hope Jose geets the sound track right last time the music was a little to loud over the comentary.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   
looked made for video to me cant see anything on that which would make me rush to the cinema to see it looked like some images made from a kids kaleidascope...lol

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Jose Escamilla seems to be making a "UFO/paranormal" living but not without some controversy.

J Escamilla - Rod Guy from Roswell. RoswellRods.com Hype-farmer and video profit-center. "$Micro-media$" baron-wannabe. www.jemworksllc.com...

Video and photos of "Rods" explained: www.opendb.com...

Hour and a half video: Greatest Story Ever Denied - 2006... a "nice" piece (quite likely available on a video site) - one featured witness was Clifford Stone. Yikes! OK... mostly other folks previously released "stuff". Long-winded... they 'stretched" to hit 90 minutes.

Interstellar - 2007: Hmmm... I'm not going to "buy" it or buy it... yet. If the evidence is "good" or good I'm sure it will be discussed on ATS. I suspect "bad" or bad... maybe worse.

UFO research is littered with this sort of "revolutionary video sequence" - some do turn out to be authentic unknowns - others? Not so much. Many of these productions actually use 99% of their best footage in the teaser-trailer-promo and count on the internet and radio (next to zero cost) to generate viral-purchase "buzz" and the cheque's in the bank...

There must be 20 or 30 similar UFO/paranormal businesses - crankin' out old data salted with a blonde whisker of "new". Added all up the UFO media biz (both profit and non-profit) is worth how much annually? Has there ever been estimates of that number published? That might be an interesting number.

Vic

[edit on 2-6-2007 by V Kaminski]

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 11:45 AM
link   
So does this movie use real footage??? Or is it just cgi(most likely) of what they "think" is out there?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   
More about Jose Escamilla's movie Interstellar.

Listen to Jose Escamilla talking about his new movie in this
interview on a radio show in the Netherlands on May 30, 2007.

The story is strange and unclear. Don't know what to think and I
wonder what Jose is getting into.

This is the link to the webpage.

www.untoldmysteries.com...

The interview is in Latest News under the title:

ExtraUntoldMysteriesRadioBroadcast30May2007_JohnKuhles_JoseEscemilla

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SKUNK2
So does this movie use real footage??? Or is it just cgi(most likely) of what they "think" is out there?

So...can anyone answer that?
Me too would like to know.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I have seen the raw footage to the images in this film and they are beyond anything I have ever seen in my entire life(that I can remember).

I was shown the image in the trailer the day it was filmed, this object was also filmed in the daytime. I have seen over 10 of these objects and some are very large, 2 miles +. They are also 450 miles + above the surface of the earth.

GK.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
My curiosity is piqued. It says they were all captured with high powered telescope, so i am assuming they are quite real. Very, very interesting.

The only thing that gets me is the first ship in that trailer looks EXACTLY like a freaking gundam...

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Originally posted by Gridkeeper

I was shown the image in the trailer the day it was filmed, this object was also filmed in the daytime. I have seen over 10 of these objects and some are very large, 2 miles +. They are also 450 miles + above the surface of the earth.

Talk is cheap.

Please show us what you've seen.

Wait. Another psychic moment.

You can't.

Amused,
Lex

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hopefully this video will bring something new to the table. I don't think these have been discussed much before, so I am somewhat curious. There is always a huge hype about these movies before they are released. People watch them, agree that its nothing they haven't seen before and move on to the next one. It looks interesting, but I'm certainly not getting my hopes up.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion

Talk is cheap.

Please show us what you've seen.

Wait. Another psychic moment.

You can't.

Amused,
Lex

It's not my video so how can I show you?

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
The last two images.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If you ignore the shaking "ships" while the stars in the back keep still and get covered with some mystery black stuff even though the "ship" is nowhere close to it I guess it might look interesting. I hope thats not all this shocking film has to offer. Ive seen more realistic spaceships on a gameboy. The long zoom into the first ship with two cuts while the "ship" has its first step and then the second step with much more details looks quite bad.

Im sure theres some interesting telescope explanation on why the stars keep still when the ships shake while they rotate like who ever is moving them infront of the camera has a bad hangover but im sorry im not impressed. Here's hoping this epic film has something better to offer than shaking blurry camera action combined with some legendary music.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I have seen over 10 of these objects and some are very large, 2 miles +. They are also 450 miles + above the surface of the earth.

GK.

Mr. Gridkeeper...

You made this statement.

And, you have no, NO proof,
what-so-ever ?

My hoaxing friend...you
have no business, here.

Good Day,
Lex

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Don't know about this one, but Jose is usually good for catching a variety of insects flying about in the air.

posted on Aug, 10 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Well I dunno what I just saw, but needless to say if thats real footage, then whatever it was it was strange as hell.

posted on Aug, 11 2007 @ 01:48 AM
link   
The first object you are shown in the trailer look alot like some sort of ancient Egyptian statue - you know the ones with the dogs head and human body type of things.

If thats the case, then do you think the Egyptians or whoever helped them build the pyramids put these object in space?

Then if it is the case, then why arent we getting reports of backyard astronomers picking up these objects with their telescopes?

are these things orbiting the earth?

If so, dont you think the US would have placed someone aboard them?

Or are they top secret ,military space based platforms for future wars.....like control over entire space around earth, then shooting laser weapons upon any location they wish....ultimate domination via stealth????

posibilities are endless.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join