It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the knowledge of life after death

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Malakiem,

I have some suggestions for you.

First off...lay off the drugs in pursuing transcendental experiences

Some drugs can open one up psychically but it also causes a lessening of control over the chakras, one's soul energies, and being able to emotionally handle the visions and messages that come through.

Trust me, it is not worth the price.

Better to open up slowly and naturally through meditative techniques, visualization, Heart Chakra Radiance, etc. When you work on this, always draw in energy with each breath, as in Qigong (Chi-Gong) self-healing techniques. This is the safe and correct approach.

Also avoid sugary substances and stimulants of any kind.

As was mentioned before in this thread, a common theme within many metaphysical schools of thought is that there are basically seven astral planes on the Other Side, with many sub-levels within each. Common spirits can only ascend in vibration to the first, second, or third plane. Basically spiritual souls can gravitate to the fourth or sometimes the fifth plane. Saints gravitate to the sixth or seventh astral plane.

This seven plane understanding corresponds to the Dominant Aura Color: brown, red, orange (where most people are), yellow, violet, sky blue, and white.

When one astral projects or has a near-death experience, one starts out in the first plane, simply because that set of dimensions is just above the physical plane in spiritual vibration within The Light. Those that have an NDE and ascend to a basically spiritual place - the angelic kingdoms in the Mid Realms or the fourth and fifth planes - are usually helped by many angels of the yellow energy color in order to get there. When attached to the body via the silver chord, it is extremely difficult, if not impossible, to ascend one's spirit beyond the Lower Realms of the first three astral planes.

Most of the disharmony, violence, manipulation, and lusty feelings are played out in the first three planes. So it is an area that is inherently demonic, loud, terrifying at times, and disgusting. This is the source of the disturbing images you and others have had when venturing to tune into the energies there and/or to go there entirely.

For an example of an angelic kingdom or religious heaven in the Mid Realms, in this instance a Christian heaven, see this thread.

It appears to me that you are more in need of healing your body and soul than you are of astral projection into the Lower Realms. Drugs can help one cope but they are not beneficial to the body, mind, and spirit in the long run.

One cannot pursue metaphysical activities while on prescribed medication

Therefore, I suggest you seek counsel from a doctor of nutrition. Revamp your diet. Get your body and emotions much healthier. Then you can get off the meds from your therapist and seek greater spiritual illumination without drugs of any kind.

Doing so will put you on the correct path for opening up psychically naturally and in finding your own confirmations that there is not only life after death but also life before birth.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
Malakiem,

I have some suggestions for you.

First off...lay off the drugs in pursuing transcendental experiences

I well i was pursuring them before everything started, but when i had these hallucinations i wasn't taking any drugs at the time. I started seeing them in the first place because of bad things my father was doing to me, and because i have schizophrenia. Right now, i'm on medications to stop these from coming back, but i don't take any recreationally. But i'll think about what you wrote, thanks for reponse, later.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by malakiem

I started seeing them in the first place because of bad things my father was doing to me, and because i have schizophrenia. Right now, i'm on medications to stop these from coming back, but i don't take any recreationally. .

If you don't mind me asking what prescription do you have? An anti-convulsant perchance?

posted on Jun, 13 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloak and Dagger

Originally posted by malakiem

I started seeing them in the first place because of bad things my father was doing to me, and because i have schizophrenia. Right now, i'm on medications to stop these from coming back, but i don't take any recreationally. .

If you don't mind me asking what prescription do you have? An anti-convulsant perchance?

I don't think i have any anti-convulsant going on. But i take risperdal 1 in the morning and twice at night. I'll probally always have to take these.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join