It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Psychic?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Nisurastar,
Hi again. You KNOW I want to be able to do this stuff you guys do. I talked about it in a thread that got tossed due to a conflict with Subject Matter and T&C. Too bad, I was learning a lot from the thread. Anywhose...
I read threads like this all the time to glean personal points of view from those who are much more experienced in it. You and others are VERY understanding to those seeking enlightenment on the subject, and you do your best to help. Keep it up, it's appreciated.
Sorry for the interuption, I just wanted to say what I said.

Peace!
Cuhail

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Oh Cuhail, your so kind!
Thank you. I know one day soon youll have wonderous experiences as well. Willingness is the hardest and most important step to take!

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by nisurastar

I dont want to be at the mercy of everyone around me, but I also want to develope it further. I just dont want to be drowned by it.

The balancing act is VERY difficult. I'm generally emotionally detached in life because of my empathy(not very developed in that field). In taking it, or any ability further, the more painful and challenging it is for you, the greater the rewards will be in the end. You'll have more dark times and struggle for a long time. Eventually, as you progress along the path, the times of difficulty will become less frequent, but likely, more intense... There will also be periods of stagnation when it seems you have no control.

Like I said. Everything comes with a price. The more you want, the greater the price.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuhail

Sorry for the interuption, I just wanted to say what I said.

Peace!
Cuhail

No interuption. This is her thread. Anyone can still join in, I just answer things that are directed to me. Maybe if I just shut up there wouldn't be an issue of interuption.

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hahaha! Dont even think about it. This thread was bone dry for over a week! I was begining to think "well, looks like im the only crazy one. oohhhh..."
I get embarassingly happy when people reply to my topics...

posted on Jun, 20 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher

Being an Indigo, I find it easy to read minds, but only when there is emotion involved. I experience bouts of automatic writing when writing my novels and sometimes have intense vivid dreams. I also think my inability to have small talk or keep one friend at a time is because people drain me. I cannot conversate in crowd of people for long without getting drained. EM sensitivity, light bulbs, and even this PC screen distract my concentration.

StreetCorner,

When you say you can read minds, how does this work for you? Are you able to read peoples words in their thoughts, or get their emotional feelings, or do you see images? Im curious how this works for you. And what does it feel like when you have automatic writing? And what about your dreams?

Im just full of questions
. Always seeking.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join