It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm sure that plugs breed and fill all the sockets with there hateful little babies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Wires, wires everywhere this is getting on my nerves.

The other day I rearranged my home office area, it's a small room and it has two plug sockets, so both of them have extension blocks in them for:
The printer
The monitor
The PC
The speakers
The wireless keyboard and mouse arrangment
The lamp
The camera charger
The video camera charger
The wireless wotsit
The guitar amp (I have all the musical talent of the dusty ironing board)
and I also use this room to do my ironing (Once in a blue moon) so the iron is on the side along with the hair clippers that need charging.

And that is not even including all the other wires that are down the back of the desk to connect all this junk from one thing to the other. I like to be tidy, not OCD clean or anything like that, but tidy.

It's about time that someone invented a new way of doing all of this, sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night thinking that all the little plugs are having some pluggy action and the friction is going to burn my house down.

It's not going to be long before you will need a degree in electrical engineering just to plug a new item in to your own house.

what are all these superbrains at NASA etc etc doing all the dammm day...

Any ideas anyone?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Dear Mr. or Mrs. Mod

Please would you be so kind as to delete this thread. it would appear that I did infact post the darn thing twice.

Your Thankfully

Mr. ChiKeyMonKey

x x

join