It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "wart" gone wrong...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
It was the November of 2006, I do not recall which day it was, probably a week before the week that Thanksgiving Day starts in (I hop you can understand that...), I noticed a wound on my middle finger. It looked like a blood red scab of some sort. I don't know how it got there in the first place, to tell you the truth. It was too bad that I didn't show my mom it, but back then, it thought it was just a cut or something other. Later on (In December, a few weeks before Christmas), my little brother's friend came over and asked me to play with him. I did. We ran behind a fence, then I felt something wet on my finger. It was bleeding. I thought that "a wound just opened up". I pressed my finger up to my shirtand tried to apply pressure to it so the bleeding would stop. Five minutes later, I headed back home and withdrew my finger from my shirt. It bled a lot. Where I walked blood dripped from my finger and made a trail. It was a mess. My shirt was moist with blood. About a half of an hour later, the bleeding stopped. But it was just open up again and again. My mom noticed it and told me to wrap a bandage around it. It continued to bleed whether the bandage was off or on. Everywhere I went, home, school, anywhere, there was a blood stain somewhere. After Christmas, after putting bandages and neosporin on it, it became "infected". It was yellow-orange and had blood and pus oozing from it. My mom said that the bandages kept my finger dark and wet (When I took a shower, water would get caught up in there. It was uncomfortable...), just the suitable conditions in which bacteria grows. Soon, this "infection" went away and bacame the size of a pea cut in half, pure red by the time I went to Germany to see my dad. Everything I did that involved my middle finger to come in contact with anything caused it to bleed. My dad did not have any healing salve or something of the sort, so he used iodine. It did not help. My dad officially called it "a wart gone wrong". I didn't believe it was a wart. A wart looked like a flesh covered bump that if provoked to much, the small blood vessels rooted inside it would cause it to bleed. It looked absolutley nothing like that. It was about to fall off, so I decided to snip the thing that was keeping the "wart" from falling off with a special type of scissors my mom suggested I used. I could not do it. It hurt like hell and I bled a lot. Joe, my step-dad said that it was a wart. "They're lil' bleeders!" as he would say. Then, it fell off, and returned to its scab like state, but it had a white wring a round it, inwhich I could see a red thing inplanted into my skin under the "scab". I called it not a wart, but "a blood filled sac" or "a wound". Then, I puntured it while handling a pin and it bled. it would bleed and bleed and bleed. Than, I scraped it because I tripped! ROTTEN LUCK!! It bled and soon I found myself to have my left nad covered in blood. I'm serious, the whole entire left had was covered in blood from that small little "wound". The next day, it was a pea sized, bloody, pussy mofo of a "wound". I had to miss a day of school because of it. They couldn't have me doing work if I bled holding a pencil. Then, three days later, I had it removed. The doctor said a ptient came in with one on her chest, and another one with one on the arm. That's where these usually occur. The name was some long name that I definatley could not remember.
They injected an anisthetic, but they didn't want to damage the tissue or something other, and it bled a lot more than removing it from the chest or the arm...not to mention painful. He cleaned it, than used a scalpal to dig it out of ther ewithout harming the tissue or something like that. He got a chemical and burnt the area where the thing once was and now it is just a black dot on my finger. Hasn't bled since. Mom says it was a bacterium that dug into my skin somehow and caused that. WHAT THE HELL WAS IT?

-OkamiZaku

Thank you, have a nice day.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
staph infection? doesn't really sound like one on the finger, but it's pretty easy to catch these days....

staphycoccus aureus i think is the long name of this one *might be misspelled.*

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Staph Infection? Tell me more. It sounds kind of...I don't know, I just think that...grrr! Why can't I explain myself today?

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Staph infection on a finger? Keh, next thing you know we are going to have explosive farts. He he...

new topics

top topics

join