It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The right winged Reps are all comedians now

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I could be a jerk and say it bothers me. But i wont.

The fact that Bush punds his chest and says "I am the President" shocking his guests (MSNBC)- Report on Keith Oberman.

His sidekicks are also partying and dancing for the cameras, Anne Coulter showed up on Geraldo Rivera's show with fake boobs and a half shirt with her stomach exposed a couple of weeks ago!!!

Rush Limbaugh's comedy !!!

Ok what i'm i'm getting at is that there has been a big turn around in the proper moderate Republicans and they are all comedians now.

I just heard another right winged blonde with a spot blasting clinton, comedy style.

I am all for a sense of humor- and i think it serves them well to show a more fun humane side, but it makes me nervous to a certain extent.

And i have one question. WHY??? This is way out of their natural hard nose ways .

I must tell you i like them better this way. Their agenda is still the same but now they have decided to poke fun at anything liberal with skits on television.

Could it be they're copying the Democrats? If so, good for them. I have no problem with that. I never liked stiffness and lack of sense of humor.

By all mean, joke laugh and make fun of the Democrats a sense of humor is most welcome- by me.

They loosened up and let their hair down- probably just temporarily. I will be enjoying it while it lasts even if they are just poking fun at the liberals.

Its ok. Bring on the clowns!!! I can appreciate their effort.

I'm glad to see "them" acting HUMAN.

Anyone notice the change?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
No?

Certainly somebody noticed the comedy acts like Carl Rove dancing around........

No?

new topics

join