It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Antichrist theory

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Right speaker I read habbukku or one of those OT books that he has a problem with his right arm and something about an eye..Could be the wound that get healed in REV...Anyways have to considered the possiblitity that the AC is the Muslim Mahadi? Striking simularities and both muslim and Christain alike are looking for a specific man,.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by HooHaa
Right speaker I read habbukku or one of those OT books that he has a problem with his right arm and something about an eye..Could be the wound that get healed in REV...Anyways have to considered the possiblitity that the AC is the Muslim Mahadi? Striking simularities and both muslim and Christain alike are looking for a specific man,.

Yeah, not only does the book of Daniel depict the anti-Christ as not being particularly nice to look at, the Muslims also have Dajjal, which is thought to be a prediction of the coming one world dictator.

Hadhrat Huzaifah (R.A.) says, Dajjal will be blind in his left eye. He will have very thick hair on his body and he will also have his own type of Jannat (Heaven) and Jahannam (Hell) with him: Although his Jannat will appear as Jannat, in reality it will be Jahannam and likewise though his Jahannam will appear to be Jahannam, in reality it will be Jannat.
(Hadith: Muslim)
Not a pretty picture

Some say this is the Dajjal

Ahmed Nassef

pmuna.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

He doesn't look very charismatic to me.

Here is another depiction of what the Dajjal, or anti-Christ will look like.

[edit on 12-6-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Here is what the book of Daniel states about the anti-Christ

"There will stand up a king fierce in countenance and understanding ambiguous sayings"
Fierce Countenance

Definition of Fierce

Definitions of fierce on the Web:

* ferocious: marked by extreme and violent energy; "a ferocious beating"; "fierce fighting"; "a furious battle"
* marked by extreme intensity of emotions or convictions; inclined to react violently; fervid; "fierce loyalty"; "in a tearing rage"; "vehement dislike"; "violent passions"
* cutthroat: ruthless in competition; "cutthroat competition"; "bowelless readiness to take advantage"
* boisterous: violently agitated and turbulent; "boisterous winds and waves"; "the fierce thunders roar me their music"- Ezra Pound; "rough weather"; "rough seas"
Source

Definition of Countenance

Definitions of countenance on the Web:

* the appearance conveyed by a person's face; "a pleasant countenance"; "a stern visage"
* sanction: formal and explicit approval; "a Democrat usually gets the union's endorsement"
* the human face (`kisser' and `smiler' and `mug' are informal terms for `face' and `phiz' is British)
* permit: consent to, give permission; "She permitted her son to visit her estranged husband"; "I won't let the police search her basement"; "I cannot allow you to see your exam"
source

The anti-Christ will have a FEROCIOUS physical appearance. All of this talk about him being some sort of glitzy, handsome deceiver is very misleading.

He will more than likely look more like this:

www.cuttingedge.org..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Rather than this:

[edit on 12-6-2007 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by amfirst
The anti-christ is most likely the Pope or the president of Iran because the muslin people love the president of Iran and the Christian people love the pope.

Correction please. Roman Catholics love the Pope. But they are far from the only form of Christianity.

You forget that there are Anglicans (Episcopalians in the US), Baptists, and every kind of other Protestant brotherhood represented in Christianity.

None of which acknowledge the Pope as anything more than the leader of the Roman Catholic Church, and they do not "love" him.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DazedDave

Originally, I believed that Antichrist should be a Muslim or a Jewish person. Muslim because he makes a peace treaty wtih Israel involving the rebuilding of the Temple. Jewish because they're still waiting for Messiah and he must be Jewish.

Now, considering these last days and events, and alignment of world governments, Ezekiel 38 and 39 relate a massive attack headed by Russia, Iran, and most Middle-Eastern and African Islamic countries (Iraq excluded). This attack will be foiled by God Himself basically wipping out almost all attackers. This will end Islam. This attack may be triggered by Russia's unquenched thirst for power and the return to passed glory. Also encounraged by US weakness and inability to support Israel. Our present failed economy depressed further by Obama's tax policies implemented in a year, will debilitate US. Also, Rapture will create a large crisis and confusion in the world but harder in America. Anyway, these events will facilitate Ezek 38, 39 ending Islamic and Russian threats to Israel. A surviving, left behind "Christian" may be left to then pick up the peaces and consolidate power in the World. A charismatic figure probably embolden by world popularity will attempt to appear as a savior to Israel and offer to rebuild the Temple. Once the Temple is operational, Israel will taste peace at last. But when they say peace and security then the Antichrist will enter the Temple and declare himself god triggering the Great Tribulation.

posted on Nov, 5 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazedDave
I never really understood this line of thinking because everything I have ever read about the Antichrist points to him being someone who everybody loves and adores, as if they were taken in by his promises and fooled by his deceptive personality.

True. by your proxy, I will roll the 20 sided die and cast my vote for Jennifer Aniston as the anti-Christ

posted on Jan, 12 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Can anyone say Obama? He seems to be charming the pants off the whole world. European news headlines are calling him the President of the World. Louis Farrakhan is calling him the Messiah. He speaks very convincingly and promises "change" but doesn't give any specifics, yet everyone seems to tripping over themselves to praise the guy. He was a non-entity before 2004 and then as a STATE senator he's picked to give the keynote address at the Democratic National Convention?

I don't know if I believe any of this stuff, but it's very interesting and I think these parallels are worth considering.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I don't look at any one thing as the Anti-Christ, more of an allegory. It's a system, a situation which is so engrained in our psyches it's almost invisible. And the Christ, not a person either, a state of mind where people start to realize that truth, beauty, compassion and love are more important. Something is going on, that's for sure. But like I said, vision is usually veiled, not literal. I think we're all taking it far too literally when we look to one thing, one guy. It's collective of things colliding. Good vs Evil. How you interpret that is up to you

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join