It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hell's Kitchen Season 3.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The third season of Hell's Kitchen starts on Monday. I don't really like reality shows or cooking/food shows. But about half way through the second season I decided to watch an episode. And I liked the show! So I watched it for the rest of the season. I am going to watch this one as well. So, is anyone else going to watch it?

tv.com

World renowned chef Gordon Ramsay puts 12 aspiring young chefs through rigorous and devastating challenges at his restaurant in Hollywood, "Hell's Kitchen", to determine which of them will win the restaurant of their dreams. Their dreams are quickly becoming nightmares.

Hell's Kitchen - Wiki
Gordon Ramsay - Wiki

-tts

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I am for sure! But I just like watching crazy drama on tv in general

/shame

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The first season is about to be shown over here, and I'll be watching it if I'm at home. Gordon ramsey is a bit of a nut job, but an excellent/god like chef. I wanna see extreme kitchen decapitations and small annoying chef wannabes having their spines ripped out.

Peace

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I never watched the show before but I watched the first episode of season 3. I'm defiantly going to be watching the rest of the season.

posted on Jun, 12 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The guys really got stomped last night. I can't believe little Eddie got eliminated and that big crybaby survived. Pretty obvious that Brock (the chef who got to pick the two up for elimination) was more interested in paring down the competition than eliminating the least worthy.

Now Eddie probably didn't have a shot at winning the whole thing, but come on, how is the big crying/fainting guy who can't even make it through a challenge, still there?

Very compelling stuff. That Gordon Ramsay is a hoot. All I can think of when I watch that show is, if you think he's intimidating, you should've known my old man.

posted on Jun, 14 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I agree, great show. And I am also wondering how that guy gets away with sleeping while his team was doing the fish challenge. What's up with that?

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well, how 'bout last night? two people effectively eliminated. The big ninny, who passed out (again) and it's apparently been determined he's medically unfit to continue. Like we didn't know that 2 minutes into the season when he started bawling. Maybe a pay-per-view fight Aaron vs Oliver McCall coming up?

[Okay, cheap shot. Shouldn't make fun of people with "issues". Do as I say, not as I do.
]

Then from the women's team, the youngster with the attitude that tried to pass off the tainted crab was eliminated, even though the woman that pulled the spaghetti out of the trash bin tried to throw herself under the bus.

Great drama!

At this point, I don't see a clear favorite. For now, I'm pulling for the short-order cook lady, just because everyone's so quick to dismiss her.

Here's a good link with the complete rundown so far.

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Gotta be happy that someone was merciful enough to kick Aaron of the show.Poor guy.I didnt think he would make it through another week.
Nice guy,but totally useless.Hope he gets better.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

At this point, I don't see a clear favorite. For now, I'm pulling for the short-order cook lady, just because everyone's so quick to dismiss her.

I believe that is Julia, who works in the pancake restaurant. I like her too. She did great in the breakfast with the troops. I think the other two women (are snobs, first of all) fear her and that is why she was nominated. No way she should have been put up on the block.

posted on Jun, 26 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Vinnie bites the dust. No winning team at the dinner service, so Gordon had Jen and Rock nominate members of their teams for elimination. Which they did. And Gordon overruled their choices and whacked Vinnie.

I'm still pulling for Julia, the short-order cook. If there is a favorite from the men's team, it has to be Rock. I don't see any of those other guys as a head chef in an upscale, busy restaurant.

Gordon was riding Bonnie (the cute blonde) like a rented mule. I thought she was going to quit. I wonder how much the producers have to intervene off-camera just to keep people from walking off.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Rock doesn't like Josh one bit. I don't know why it's so hard to just nominate the one who screws up the most.

I agree that it's between Rock and Julia. No one else is even close.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Bye bye Vinnie. So close...just so close to winning. Well maybe not.

Hmm. Could this be Vinnies best moment on Hell's Kitchen?

-tts

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So, pretty good episode this week. Guys finally win a challenge. Then they perform the best at the dinner service, which turned out to be a wedding reception. Gordon goes all Gordon on the women.

Then Jen (the best of the losing team) is selected to put up two for elimination, so she selects Bonnie (bit of a surprise) and Melissa who has become the biggest PITA of the remaining contestants.

But does Melissa leave? Noooo! In a big surprise move to everyone, Gordon assigns Melissa to the men's team. The men are not amused.

This ought to lead to some big drama and fireworks for the July 9th show. Which is the point, if you think about it. I think if the show could get away with having them fight in a pit with ginsu knives....

But this ought to be good.

posted on Jul, 5 2007 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I love that show, especially when he throws the food back on to the chefs.

I'm waiting for someone to go Ginsu on him.

Peace

[edit on 5-7-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 12:04 AM
link   
ROCK WON!

Awesome

posted on Aug, 14 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Yeah. I thought Rock was going to win it.

-tts

posted on Aug, 19 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Im happy to see Rock win it.
He deserved it,and that nanny lady had said on a few occasions,that she wasnt sure she could conitnue.And she wasnt sure that she wanted to be there,or why she was there.
Good season his year,heres to next year

top topics

join