It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

red aliens

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
xn

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Does anyone know if there are aliens that look like the greys but with a smaller head and their skin color is kinda red like this face:
I had this dream that was realistic and the alien in it looked like this.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Thats just plain silly... everyone knows that aliens ONLY come in shade of grey.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a red alien could be a draconian, which is thought to look like a dragon.

if it had wings or horns, you can bet it was a derivative of this species, as it is likely that this species, if it exists, has a genetic tie to dragons

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by groovyguru
Thats just plain silly... everyone knows that aliens ONLY come in shade of grey.

Actually, you're wrong.

The new '04 models come in shades of Black, Yellow, and even fire engine red.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:21 AM
link   
i remember hearing about greys with red glowing eyes, hmm dunno.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenZeroOne

Originally posted by groovyguru

Actually, you're wrong.

The new '04 models come in shades of Black, Yellow, and even fire engine red.

I might just wait until the blue model appears what is the realise date for this?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Actually in the 90's there was a Roswell incindent in Brazil, and some people claimed to see a demon most likely the alien survivor and it was red like a grey but had lumps on its head and when caught an taken to a hospital some doctors saw it and one opened its mouth and it had a long bird like tongue humming bird that rolled back up.

[Edited on 7-1-2004 by blobby]

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I thought the creature described from the Brazilian Roswell had red eyes ?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by xn
Does anyone know if there are aliens that look like the greys but with a smaller head and their skin color is kinda red like this face:
I had this dream that was realistic and the alien in it looked like this.

Maybe you've been spending too much time on this board looking at these little animated smiling faces...
Go to starbucks, get you some hazelnut latte' and relax while watching the Dr. Phil psycho drivel show and come back all refreshed - it will be ok...

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:39 AM
link   
My question is where are all the sexy aliens?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

Busy trying to get parts in the latest Star Wars or Star Trek films of course!

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
If I am to be abducted I request the sexy aliens. No ugly lil greys, no offense the greys that read this board, but I know underneath your just a pink lizard and you "grey" facade is nothing more than a suit, I want the 3 breasted hot female aliens.

*runs out of medication*

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I like the 3 breasted Idea
... they coudl still me grey though and still have those prehensile tounges...

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:07 AM
link   
xn,

do a search on the web, there are numerous types of reported aliens all over the world.

many observers create pictures under regression or describe what they saw to artists which then construct an image.

if my memory serves me correct there are such creatures out there as you describe based upon images I have seen in the past.

if you are really serious about this then it is best that you do the digging and if you find something similar put it up for the rest of us to see.

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic

At Bill Shatner's house! He's still shaggin Hot, Green chicks!

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 08:39 AM
link   
didn't the one of the alien interigation videos have a reddish grey alien? Did the alien have the typical grey shape? How tall? Or maby you just made him mad

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hmm...now I'm wondering why cartoons usually show aliens as being colored GREEN?

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
ahh kinda sounds like the "alien" that was "intervewed"

Im a little color blind but it kinda had a red teng to it... but it was fake

posted on Jan, 7 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I had this dream about a red alien and some kind of probe.

Woke up and I'll be damned if a curling iron had somehow got shoved up...

Well, anyway...if you dreamed them, they must be true.

xn

posted on Jan, 8 2004 @ 02:32 AM
link   
The alien looked kinda mad. So it looked like a grey, but smaller head like a human, the eyes weren't huge, but not that small. The skin was red and it glared at me and the face was kinda freaky. I was walking in some line and I was in back of this alien. Someone from the air force was there. The location was somewhere around new mexico. I remember some tests being done on me and I felt the pain, but I didn't scream or anything. While I'm describing this, I thought of something else that happened to me a while ago. I had a dream where I was standing in darkness with a grey in front of me, big black eyes, big heads. It tried to use telepathy to take control of my mind, but then I was able to block it out. Then 2 or 3 more came and did the same and I blacked out. I couldn't remember anything else.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join