It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mandinko new member post

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I hope to be a contributing member of the community. I enjoy the reasonable level of balance.
Male 44
I have a question which I will post in the appropriate group.
I cant guarantee anything but comment only. This is a personal choice to join this particular forum.
I understand that there is a wide variety of posts and a representation of a wide range of views.

As a first comment
I ask if anyone considers cloud watching. Watching the shapes of clouds forming is both enjoyable and a link to a past age, time.

I would suggest that it would be usful to poll all members and ask..

"do you believe everything that is posted on this forum"?.

That would be interesting, maybe surprising
I have read
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Hi mandinko, from one newbie to another!

You said: 'I ask if anyone considers cloud watching. Watching the shapes of clouds forming is both enjoyable and a link to a past age, time.'
It's an interesting concept. How would you link clouds to previous ages?

And as for your question: "do you believe everything that is posted on this forum"?.

I've lurked furtively on these boards for some time, and during those long, lonely hours I have come to the conclusion that some people here will try and promote the weirdest stuff imaginable.

I do believe, however, that they in their own sweet way, have managed to gained some sort of comfort in certain subjects and topics that only have the most tenuous attachment to reality. It's best, in my opinion, to let them be, and leave them to count their crayons in peace.

That's just my view. You, my friend, can draw your own conclusions.

Enjoy your stay!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Originally posted by mandinko

"do you believe everything that is posted on this forum"?

I don't think there is any one person who believes everything posted here. There is just way too much going on here and posts cover pretty much everything and anything.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Welcome mandinko.

All is not well in the mind of a BTSer. Between the ranting and the awful jokes, I wouldn't trust a word of it!

Well, apart from all the really smart people here: everyone is MAD.

I have considered cloud watching, and It's the thought that counts. Consider it thought about.

Peace

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
Hi mandinko, from one newbie to another!

You said: 'I ask if anyone considers cloud watching. Watching the shapes of clouds forming is both enjoyable and a link to a past age, time.'
It's an interesting concept. How would you link clouds to previous ages?

Probably childhood ages 0-7, Connection to past time no. Group connectivity Maybe.

And as for your question: "do you believe everything that is posted on this forum"?.

Key phrases in your reply noted

weirdest stuff imaginable.
most tenuous attachment to reality.
It's best, in my opinion, to let them be
count their crayons in peace.

[edit: fixed quote tags]

[edit on 1-6-2007 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, mandinko!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules
*gasp*

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Hi Beamish,

Welcome to the ATS forum.

Fell free to ask for any help and open your “comment section” in your profile, some more ATS help and free e-books on many conspiracy subjects here.

Search and share!

brotherthebig.

posted on Jun, 8 2007 @ 10:38 AM
link   
welcome to ats

new topics

top topics

join