It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Perfect Medication!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
So I'm sittin' here doin' some thinkin'............. I'm not feelin' so good. Like my nose is runnin' and stuff. And my chest is feelin' all congested and stuff. So I says to myself, Self? Should I go to the doctors? Hmmmmm........ I don't really like go to that doctor. That doctor thinks he's so cool. Walkin' around in that fancy white coat, writin' prescriptions, stickin' people with needles and stuff. Tellin' me to turn my head and cough..... And like when he puts on that glove and tells me to bend over and stuff. I really hate that doctor now that I'm thinkin' about it.

Yep, No doctor for me! Man! I'm really feelin' lousy and stuff. Wonder what I got around the house that I can take? Hmmmm........ This medicine cabinet is pretty full and stuff. Hmmmmm...... Got some Alka Seltzer. I forgot I had that Alka Seltzer. I remember when my dog Yabaastad ate some of those Alka Seltzers. He was runnin' around actin' all crazy and stuff, and like there was all this foam comin' out of his mouth. I was chasin' him through the back yard screamin' and yellin' and stuff. It was like a really hot Summer day and I was in my underwear. Like I was sayin' "Stop Yabaastad! I promise I won't put it in your mouth again. Now let me wipe that white stuff off your face before the neighbors see." Yep my neighbors were lookin' at me like really funny and stuff....... Hmmmmm..... Nope, I don't think I'll be takin' any of that Alka Seltzer.

What do we have here? Ex Lax. Yep I remember when Yabaastad ate a box of chocolate Ex Lax. Yep, I was sittin' doin' some thinkin'. Yabaastad was sittin' there with me. Suddenly he let out a toot. He always looks at his butt and looks so surprised when he toots! Then he got like this really funny look on his dog face. Like his eyes got real wide and stuff, and he ran to the back door, and was doin' a dance like a little kid does when he's gotta go. So I let him out, and man what he did to my deck. It looked like a buch of gigantic Hershey's Kisses and stuff. Nope I don't think I'll be takin' any of that Ex Lax.

Hmmmmm what's this? Oh - it's my uncle Bob's medication. Man this is like really old and stuff. He passed away years ago. Yep, good old Uncle Bob. I remember when he had his liver transplant. Yep, the first thing he did when he left the hospital was go to the local bar. He was sayin' "I want to teach this new liver a lesson! Show it who's boss!" Yep good old Uncle Bob. Nope I don't think I'll be takin' any of that medicine either........

Hmmmmmm..................
You know what? I'm thinkin' that I'm just gonna do a shot or two of Brandy and watch me a good movie and stuff.............

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:18 AM
link   
oh god, poor dog, do you like doing that to animals?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by outrider

All just tongue in cheek my good man. Actually I am an animal lover. I see you're new. You'll see that you can't take anything I post in this forum seriously.
Stay Cool.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo

All just tongue in cheek my good man. Actually I am an animal lover. I see you're new. You'll see that you can't take anything I post in this forum seriously.
Stay Cool.

im not new, ive had this account for a few years, i lost a bunch of points because of a swearing incident.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:47 AM
link   

im not new, ive had this account for a few years, i lost a bunch of points because of a swearing incident.

I hate when that happens.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Lombozo, how do you come up with all this stuff? HAHAHA.Natural talent I suppose. Damn you must be the life of every party.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccessDenied
Lombozo, how do you come up with all this stuff? HAHAHA.Natural talent I suppose. Damn you must be the life of every party.

I don't know where it comes from. I just have a weird mind I guess. Believe it or not, I am the quiet guy at the party. I tend to observe mostly. I'm not anti-social, but I am quite shy.

top topics

join