It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A remote viewing / psychic challenge : Find Madeline McCann

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Fowl Play

Please take a look at this link, have a close look at the photograph.

www.zimbio.com...

Thanks

posted on Dec, 20 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I was one of those idiots I guess trying to locate Caylee. in retrospect some images were right on but I was way way way off target as far as area but can confirm that I was bang on in other things. Big surprise? not really considering I'm in Vancouver and got no feedback +- to know if I was even on the right track.

I make no apologies for being a so called idiot either. Absolutely no harm in trying and I make no claims of being psychic or otherwise. It's something that many believe can be learned as a skill.

Gee I'd sure love to test it out again especially under such wondrously enlightened and open minded scrutiny...sounds just peachy.

Look into how RV works. It's definitely not even close to being 40% accurate in MOST cases. Anyone who claims it's 100% effective on it's own is full of major BS and they should be prepared to offer conclusive verifiable proof.

maybe it works maybe it's bunk. I like to try things first hand whenever possible and within reason and why not?

I'm happy I tried to locate caylee. I'm happy that I am not afraid of what other's think. I'm happy to be a person who will get involved and use whatever skills available to help if possible...anything is worth a shot rather than sitting back on laurels and stoney mindsets.

To all the other idiots who tried to find Caylee and were brave (knowing it could be wrong) to post what you were really thinking and feeling...GOOD ON YOU.

Takes a brave person to face the distinct possibility of being wrong if there's even a slim chance it may help someone. No one was harmed by anyone offering insights or personal feelings either. Sitting back and shrugging your shoulders and crapping on others who have differing views is so much easier. I tried I failed. Won't be the last time either. I'm okay with it so what exactly is YOUR beef???

If I am even right one time out of ten isn't that pretty good? Or not good enough? Who sets the standards? You?

On topic: where's Madeline? Clearly finding her isn't your goal anyway so why ask?

posted on Jan, 10 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Divers will find her remains in a sunken crate 4 miles East/South East from the smallest of 2 Islands, uninhabbitable but easy to see them as 2 islands that stand out from the rocks breaking the surface.
This will be quite a drive from where she was taken (around 2 hours).
Both parents know they messed up, tempers and drink combined with greed and shady fellow holiday makers.
Their is 4 people, 2 women and 2 men that know what happened to endanger the childs life, Also a local fisherman who disposed of the evidence.
Tied a red ribbon around something silver and dumped in significant place, which will be found by man on horse or who works with horses, this will lead police to fishing village and the boatman.
I see the word 'dahlia' or something very similar linked to the boat which is old with a faded green paint job.
Shoes play a vital clue.
An accident but not in an accidental way?
Claire F and a Pe....a name linked.

Note: This should be taken as guesswork.
I of course do not wish to hinder a serious case or create wild goose chases or even get any hopes up.
Nor am I involved in any way.
I believe the case will be solved and am testing how much detail is close to my 'psychic' work.

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This is the acid test for so called psychics and the likes.
Simple question. Where is Madeline.?

We are all even more skeptical now as not one psychic or RV has helped in a positive way, if anything there are opposite and contradictory submissions .
I think anyone with a rational mind can now see that you are as powerless as the average Joe on the street to produce reults that are truly meaningful.

My faith in God has been shattered by the silence of heaven to help here. The mc Canns have poured out there soul and what of the little girl?

Where are they then all our spiritual friends and Angels and all the rest of it. ? NOWHERE I say but in our minds. Fairy tales.
I wish i,m wrong I want to be wrong but I predict that no RV or psychic can help because they cant . Prove us wrong then all you ministers of the paranormal and I will humbly apolagise , weep with joy and maybe get some faith back in God too.

Find Madeline please and cut out the bull#.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I am quite good at what I call remote knowing: picking up information about people, situations and so. Yet I need to feel detached to do it. And when I think of for example Madeleine McCain I feel a lot, and this interferes with the remote knowing.

I do pick up that somebody put a handkerchief or something like that to her nose. She was awake and it looks like daylight.

And that's it. Even if people where to remote view/sense the thruth, who is going to listen and proceed with the needed action?

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

I have had success with remote viewing. I find it hard to tell sometimes if I'm seeing the past, present or future. So please keep that in mind when I describe what I saw.

Initially I see her by some vast lake or reservoir surrounded by hills and trees. She is playing a pretend game.
A man calls her and says its time to go Juliet or Julie or something similar. And they head back to his car.
She is little in this, so this must be the past. There is no sense of her being frightened.

I ask to go forward a few years.
Now she is in a car with a blonde woman in her 30s. She is in the front and 2 boys are being noisy in the backseat. She thinks of them as her brothers.
The man I saw in the first place is the blonde woman's partner and the boys are theirs. The boys have brown hair like their dad.
She is part of their family now. She is healthy and does all the normal things like go to school and go out playing.
The family are white and she fits in fine, as the mother is fair like her.
I cannot get the location, but its certainly not a foreign environment to her.

I was very dubious about doing this as I was scared of what I would see.
So this was a happy surprise.

posted on Aug, 4 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Since I thought it couldn't hurt, I decided to do a tarot reading combined with my 'seeing' gift on her. This is what I got:
She is alive. She is with a new family, one of the parents is blonde.

She was sold to this family, because they wanted a daughter and the woman couldn't have anymore children. She doesn't remember anything about her real family. She is very happy.
She does however remember listening to a lot of arguments in a foreign language. (Her kidnappers argued a lot. The cards even showed that at one point the kidnappers were so afraid of getting caught, they wanted to kill her.)
This family, is very good to her and she now thinks they are her real family.

The cards didn't show that she will ever be found, but they din't show she wouldn't, that's way to ahead in the future, who knows.

PS: When I first got that 'trade' card (that she was sold to a family who always wanted a daughter) I didn't believe it, so I did a new reading and got the same card. That's a very strong confirmation for me.
edit on 4-8-2013 by Rainbowresidue because: added a thought

posted on Aug, 5 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
on the face of it a smple " challenge " for anyone who claims to have the ability to remote view [RV] or other relevant " psychic " abilities

FYI.

Most true psychics, almost every mental medium I know, and RVs are not interested in scientific investigation of their abilities much less forum tests which are uncontrolled and counterproductive. Why in the world they would respond by definition would make me generally suspect of their gifts when they did.

Good luck.

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Sadly I think that many of you have been influenced by the McCanns considerable PR machine...much of the different scenarios describe pretty much what the McCanns want people to believe, that she is living a lovely life as part of a new family...The description of somewhere possibly arabic was a big giveaway, the McCann have bleated on about Morocco for a long time, they have also kept pushing the possibility of name changes, hair colour changes, not speaking the same language etc etc, so I think a lot of you are picking this up subconsciously from the media

Furthermore, if someone was going to kidnap a child to bring up as their own, they probably would have taken the younger daughter, Amelie, who was just over 2 at the time and sleeping in the same room, rather than a child who was almost 4 and able to say who she was etc. Additionally, you wouldn't need to kidnap a child from a holiday resort if you were looking for a child, there are hundreds of thousands of unwanted children, of all races and colourings (before someone says they wanted a blonde child and tbh Madeleine wasn't even that blonde, her younger sister was though) that parents will happily sell, so you wouldn't go to the lengths that this alleged kidnapper went to to steal a child, considering there was apparently a 3 minute window of opportunity to get into the apartment, take the child and disappear without leaving a single piece of dna or other evidence.

Secondly, the McCanns have lied, changed their stories and sued anyone who questions them, using the services of the (in)famous Carter Ruck.

Finally, the Enhanced Victim Recovery Dogs who are trained to detect cadaver odour and human blood, made several alerts in the McCanns apartment, on Kate McCanns clothes, on Madeleine's cuddly toy and in the hire car that they used in Portugal. so I'm sorry to say it is unlikely that Madeleine McCann is alive anywhere

I don't doubt the validity of remote viewing, but many of the possible scenarios for the whereabouts of Madeleine McCann, posted in this thread are extremely unlikely imo

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
if i were the Interpol... i would sure continue to search Morrocco

Brit paedophile Raymond Hewlett has been linked to Madeleine’s disappearance.

He bears a resemblance to an artist’s impression of a suspect seen in Praia da Luz. And he was staying just 30 miles away at the time.

Alan and Cindy Thompson, who met him, said he mentioned a “business” trip to Morocco, where there were several “­sightings” of Madeleine.

He died in 2010...
www.mirror.co.uk...

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk www.mirror.co.uk...
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
if i were the Interpol... i would sure continue to search Morrocco

Brit paedophile Raymond Hewlett has been linked to Madeleine’s disappearance.

He bears a resemblance to an artist’s impression of a suspect seen in Praia da Luz. And he was staying just 30 miles away at the time.

Alan and Cindy Thompson, who met him, said he mentioned a “business” trip to Morocco, where there were several “­sightings” of Madeleine.

He died in 2010...
www.mirror.co.uk...

Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk www.mirror.co.uk...
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter

For a site whose motto is deny ignorance and who regularly deride the msm, I really can't believe I just read that..you honestly believe the Daily Mirror? Quite part from the fact these people have all been investigated and ruled out and I still believe the cadaver dogs who signaled in the McCanns apartment, hire car and Kate McCanns clothes

And BTW the picture they have of hewlett was over 15 years old, he was in his 60's in 2007 and looked totally different, not to mention he went everywhere with his wife and brood of kids, so very doubtful he popped into PDL and snatched a child from her bed

Also, as I have previously said, why would anyone steal a child to sell to a childless couple, when they could just buy one from the many thousands of poverty stricken parents who would be happy to sell their kids

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join