It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has anybody seen this video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 12:39 AM
link   
www.couldthisbereal.com...
it realy looks fake to me but it is still intristing.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Wow, I think it is very interesting.

I am pretty sure, ok positive, that it's not real. The girl seems about 22 or 23, and way to young to be doing the type of analysis she is doing.

Funny none the less

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Definitely a cubic zirconia. Probably part of some acting exercise in school.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Whether true or not, we can't say for sure. I do notice that she's being over-dramatic and unrealistic in some scenes and she pronounces everything really well... makes me suspect it is an act. Her facial expressions are also very vivid and she has good teeth. Can't be someone from the white house... they have no facial expressions or good teeth.

But it does show you the possibility of what CAN be going on behind the scenes, that some of us may not have considered. What if? How do we really know for sure that this isn't happening. The evidence and the secrecy of this administration points to the contrary, that indeed IS happening behind the scenes. Let's see where this goes anyway... nice video, whoever made it.

If by some weird chance this IS true, it can be the biggest political scandal ever. I doubt it's true though.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 01:42 AM
link   
can't tell if it was a webcam or a camcorder, but, she keeps looking up to the far lefthand corner (our right) like she is doing it for show, but then again who knows anymore

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I sincerely doubt our government would be using web conferencing. They also have the Internet 2 to use which is completely outside the loop of the old Internet. Also this looks and sounds like acting.

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a conspiricy to taje over the world talked about over a open web cam.......the sneaky Bast*rds

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I highly doubt Bush will take a bullet to the head to become a martyr

posted on Jan, 6 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
That's about as phony as it gets.

new topics

top topics

join