It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rome Eternally Stoned

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 05:29 AM
link   
(I don't know where this should be posted)

Rome Eternally Stoned

This made me laugh. But at the same time ... it made me wonder where the heck the coc aine and marijuana levels are coming from.

Yep ... Cocaine and marijuana particles are in the air in Rome with the heaviest concentrations around the center of the city.

Nicotine, caffeine and benzopirene, were also found in the air. No surprise there. These are commonly released in cigarette smoke and auto emissions. The highest concentrations of coc aine were found in the center of Rome. Also, the area around the the University of La Sapienza.

The maximum concentration of coc aine in Rome was five times the legal limit for tozic substances in the air.

[edit on 6/1/2007 by FlyersFan]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hmmmmm............this makes me do some thinkin'..............
Maybe it the druglords version of WiFi............
Yep, I bet that's it! Get everybody addicted and stuff then everybody - even the police will be buyin' off of you and stuff! It's brilliant!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Actually, I would have half expected this kind of result for someplace like Amsterdam. But ROME?
Wonder what the Vatican folks are doing on Saturday nights! Must be fun!

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Actually, I would have half expected this kind of result for someplace like Amsterdam. But ROME?
Wonder what the Vatican folks are doing on Saturday nights! Must be fun!

why is that? coc aine and "real" drugs are illegal.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
it made me wonder where the heck the coc aine and marijuana levels are coming from.

They are strongest around the University of La Sapienza.

I was pretty surprised to hear about this in Rome, but hey, Rome is the eternal city,
and drugs are eternal, or something, I forgot what I was getting at.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   
No wonder the last Pope looked smashed all the time. He was really only 48 yrs old!!
And have you seen them playing soccer, falling over all the time, rollin around on the ground, shootin flares off for visual stimulation, it all adds up, this report does not surprise me in the least.

mojo.

new topics

top topics

join