It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Memories from your parents

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
honestly I couldn't figure out where to post this so I am assuming medical..if not sorry..

anyway... I was wondering sometimes i get random memories or flash back type of things when i hear real old songs for example. i have "flash backs" of some neighborhood i never been to and i see other kids running around and old cars and stufflike that.. I used to always get this other garage flashback ..it was me in there doing something with a group of people who look very 70s to me. I wasnt alive during those times or anything so why do i get these memories??

i was thinking about this

if possible...

what if your parents memories and their parents memories and so on get passed on with dna or anything? it's just a thought maybe could be reasonable? but as of now i don't know the extent of contents of DNA if memory is even invloved with that. but maybe thats where this "flashbacks/memories" are coming from? or just a past life? who knows! anyone else think about this or experience this?
thanks xo

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I believe its possible. ive had an experience similar.
when i was about 12 or so, i saw the movie The Fly, the old version. while i watched it, the scene where the man is half fly and is screaming "help me!" seemed so familiar. later, i told my mom about it and she said she watched that movie alot before i was born. i basically walked away from that event going "huhh....."

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 03:03 PM
link   
whoa thats pretty dope Herbert.! yeah i mean it seems kinda logical? even if it isn't why wouldnt it be impossible? anyone else/

join