It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cavs-Pistons Game 5... Unbelievable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I don't even know how to describe tonights game. Unbelievable. LeBron put on a Jordan-like performance tonight. scoring 29 of his teams last 30 points, 25 consecutive. That included 2 thunderous dunks to tie the game at the end of regulation.

Just simply amazing... If you didn't watch it you just may have missed the greatest NBA Playoff Performance of All-Time.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Hey you should've put this in the NBA playoff thread, but you're right as far as that being the most incredible single player performance I've ever seen in the playoffs. James took a lot of criticism in this series, at least the first two games. I've never seen a player carry a team like that, not even the legends of yesteryear could carry a team to the finals with such a lackluster supporting cast. I don't know if that says more about his talent or the current state of the NBA.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Sorry, I just thought this game was deserving of it's own thread! But I think it speaks more towards his talent more than anything. and he showed it last night. He knew he was going to get double and tripl teams, so he got his team involved... they won the game, not LeBron. this leads me to believe the Cavs actuallyhave a legit shot at the Spurs, and could take home the Championship.

I'm able tgo predict the outcome of many games and series, yet I always fail in the finals. I want to say Cavs in 6, but I will go officially for Spurs in 6. Just so I can be glad I'm wrong for once.

join