It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you know LSD was made illegal to stop people from revolting agianst them.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Did you know '___' was made illegal to stop people from revolting agianst them. Okay a Government is a group of people that decides what you can do and what you cant do. But they give you safety in return. That is after you pay for that safety with the money they gain from you.
Now in the past before '___' was made illegal. The young adults would take this drug recreationally. There was sort of a small culture revolving around this drug. Now shortly after people started to say "No!" to the Government. They were telling the Government what to do! Now people in the Government were scared that they could lose control over the people they control. So they were clever and looked around to find the source in which were allowing groups to come together all in one idea.
They found it '___' and hallucinogens. They quickly created a bill that allowed them to make any drug they wanted illegal if they want it to be. It doesnt matter if you dont want it because you have no word in the matter.
Shortly after the illegalizations of '___'/Hallucunogens. The revolts against the governemnt stopped.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Emperor Jack: Welcome! And thank you for such a thoughtful and thought-provoking post.
I agree with you, I've often thought this is the reason why entheogens in general are illegal now - they lead you to think outside the box, to question, to analyze, to create and to visualize, among other things.
There was a book published previous to '___' illegalization which showed a picture of a spider that wove a web under the influence of '___'. THe web was perfectly woven. In a later edition of the book, they picture showed the same spider, under the influence of '___' (so the caption read) and this time, the spider's web was off-kilter and looked like it was woven by a drunk. I can't rememeber the name of the book, but I have a good friend who has both versions and has shown them to me.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
lame how mushrooms are illegal as well ! they grow from nature how can they stop you from taking something from nature?? same with marijuana it's like saying i can't grow tomatoes or something. for fear of me profiting of off it?? or what?

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 12:40 AM
link   
so last night i heard the guy who discovered dna was trippin on acid!! amazing

top topics

join