It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from dragonseeker

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hi all, new member here, just introducing myself. I'm looking forward to learning, sharing, and debating with you all...I think I'm going to learn quite a bit.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hi Dragonseeker!
Welcome aboard A.T.S.! I just wanted to be first to greet you! Goodluck and I hope you enjoy your stay!

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, dragonseeker!

There are some links in my signature that you may find useful.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Welcome, dragonseeker!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:11 PM
link   
dragonseeker Welcome to ATS.

Your going to love it here.

Regards,

RT

P.S. Grady, Eye dunt no y U thinc a spellin khecker iz a big deel?

[edit on 31-5-2007 by Realtruth]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Welcome, dragonseeker!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Important Website-Related Threads.

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

excellent, those links were just what I needed, thanks, and thanks for all the warm welcomes..

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Hi dragonseeker, welcome to Above Top Secret, great to have you here !!

Dallas

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
thanks..what a great board, there's almost too much to respond to...TMI overload
but what a fantastic resource

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Hello, and welcome to ATS, dragonseeker!

Be sure to get yourself familar with the T&C - Don't want to break any rules
*gasp*

Also check out BTS - A laid back place to joke around and talk about any subject you could imagine.

As well as Above Politics all your Politic interests.

HERE is your very own customizable ATS profile. Tell a little about yourself and leave comments on other member's profiles.

If you have any questions just ask; I am always willing to help

And have fun

Enjoies

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
hmm one thing I'm having a problem with is my avatar..I managed to upload it to the ats server but the link didn't transfer(I copied/pasted in the right spot, but nothing happened) when I hit submit..I uploaded it to an outside source and the link took, but it won't display on my computer screen, all I see is the white box with red "X" in the middle..what am I doing wrong?

[edit on 3-6-2007 by dragonseeker]

[edit on 3-6-2007 by dragonseeker]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What kind of file is it? Only GIF and JPEG files work.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:49 PM
link   
here's the link from the ATS server..
files.abovetopsecret.com...
but when I put it in the avatar url box, nothing happens, it says "no avatar" on the right side of the screen.

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:51 PM
link   
That is what you are trying to put as your avatar? If it is, it is far too big. The size limit for avatars is 160 x 320 pixels.

[edit on 3/6/2007 by enjoies05]

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Here, try this...

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by enjoies05
That is what you are trying to put as your avatar? If it is it is far to big. The size limit for avatars is 160 x 320 pixels.

maybe that's it..but, when I uploaded it to the server, it said I had something like 99k left..oh well, I'll just find something smaller

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
whoops, I typed that last post before reading yours..it worked
Thanks so much

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Success!

Looks good

posted on Jun, 3 2007 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Dragonseeker, welcome!
Be sure and save the forum to your favorites so you can always find your way back.
I am also fairly new to this forum and there for a while I had trouble finding my threads and replies, but I eventually learned to use my profile to navigate.
Hope to see you around the board! Antar

top topics

join