It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Pope Declares Total Disclosure of All British UFO Files This Summer.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Nick Pope formerly of the MoD decared Tonight on the James Whale show on Talk Sport radio that Britain will be disclosing all of their UFO files during this summer...
Great news and surely another step in the growing worldwide realization.

[edit on 31-5-2007 by Fowl Play]

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I love it when we've got a serious timeline. End of summer. Technically, end of September. I notice our "May" disclosure of a major G8 country didn't happen. I, for one, will welcome a summer of surprises.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Are they going to publish all the records? If it's the case, we should prepare to the revelation of alien presence on Earth. If not, well, it's would be just a partial disclosure, meaning, only what they want to reveal. Sorry, I can't think anything possitive coming from the primary US ally. Sad, but true, from my perspective.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
Are they going to publish all the records? If it's the case, we should prepare to the revelation of alien presence on Earth. If not, well, it's would be just a partial disclosure, meaning, only what they want to reveal. Sorry, I can't think anything possitive coming from the primary US ally. Sad, but true, from my perspective.

Of course we won't see anything of value. It will be like reading your common UFO magazine sighting reports. More of the same.

All the good stuff will still be held under the highest levels of compartmentalised security.

As if the UKSA would ever willingly release anything that exposes their litany of lies and deception.

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Hmmm. Interesting if true. I'd have thought it was just the 24 files that were contaminated with asbestos that were to be released. Then again the same thing was said of the 2005 "release" mentioned in several documentaries... not much came of that.

No matter. Any good new data would be welcome here.

Vic

posted on May, 31 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackHill
Are they going to publish all the records? If it's the case, we should prepare to the revelation of alien presence on Earth. If not, well, it's would be just a partial disclosure, meaning, only what they want to reveal.

Interesting logic. That's like if you thought I was in cahoots with the devil, and then I agreed to publish all of my journals, and you said, "If the journal comes out wherein he admits to being with the devil, then our belief that he's with the devil will be confirmed. Otherwise, he must've withheld one of his journals, and is thus in cahoots with the devil."

Either way, your conspiracy belief is confirmed. Nice.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
rendelsham ufo files have been given the top top secret stamp holding all info for 50 years. earliest release of ufo documents for this is 2030.

I think well just be getting standard ufo documents and nothing after the 1980s which is a pity as theres been some good sightings since then.

Still it will be good to have a scan through these files when released.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Nick Pope will say anything to keep himself on the gravy train.

He hasnt had anything to do with UFO's for years

And when were the 'Rendlesham Files ever given a 'Top Secret' status and by whom?

I supposeI have to declare an interest as I was in the nearby village but wasnt interviewed by anyone, neither was anyone else in the village

[edit on 1/6/07 by realyweely]

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Everyone was eagerly anticipating the France release too. After it
happened earlier this year, there was almost no discussion on ATS
about the contents. Does anyone know if France's revelations
provided proof of anything that the general public would accept?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fowl Play
that Britain will be disclosing all of their UFO files

Only if they have destroyed the good ones.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sophismata

The point being?

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalThinker

The point being?

You didn't get my point with the example I gave? Let me spell it out: those of you who believe that the british government is covering up evidence (or proof) of aliens visiting expect that if the brits release EVERYthing they have, you'll finally get your disclosure, but that if all you get is a bunch of iffy UFO reports from the release, that must mean they KEPT the good stuff aside and are hiding it. There isn't anything that could happen that wouldn't be proof to you of a conspiracy, past or present.

It's illogical. Hence my example wherein you claim I'm with the devil, and when I fail to produce my diary proving that (and only show you one without devil remarks), that's even MORE evidence that I'm with the devil.

posted on Jun, 1 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fowl Play
that Britain will be disclosing all of their UFO files

Only if they have destroyed the good ones.

Hi there, i am only reporting what Nick Pope said on Talkradio..
I believe a full disclosure is imminent. The relevance being in my opinion is if the disclosure is genuine or not. The evidence points to a government scam, ... they are getting down to the final tricks, and if i was to expect the Alien card to be played i would also expect a disclosure before hand. One line answers are not the most productive, as it only generally leaves one question to answer.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I totally agree with you here, all we're getting is the general collected reports
of sightings, with no investigation? any agency could do this, or anyone in fact. Its just enough so that the general public will be appeased and at the same time, they release nothing incriminating or truly usefull..so at least they can say "we've done our bit!" and the skeptics can claim " there! there are no more secrets being kept" and the realy heavy stuff will keep goin on behind closed doors.

It really does'nt add up to much

------------------------------
[The point being?

You didn't get my point with the example I gave? Let me spell it out: those of you who believe that the british government is covering up evidence (or proof) of aliens visiting expect that if the brits release EVERYthing they have, you'll finally get your disclosure, but that if all you get is a bunch of iffy UFO reports from the release, that must mean they KEPT the good stuff aside and are hiding it. There isn't anything that could happen that wouldn't be proof to you of a conspiracy, past or present.

It's illogical. Hence my example wherein you claim I'm with the devil, and when I fail to produce my diary proving that (and only show you one without devil remarks), that's even MORE evidence that I'm with the devil.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Have to agree with RealyWeely -- Pope is too "comfortable" in that role of the great revealer of Brit UFO secrets. I'm sure he did have some sort of Govt. job filing away UFO reports in the past, but probably was never privy to all the good stuff.

Could be a nice, warm fuzzy disinfo guy, or using his 15 minutes to make some cash. I can't put too much stead in people who apparently were on the inside, but then are allowed loads of air time to reveal stuff in a long, "coming soon" type of way. The UFO spooks always have their hands on the "off" switch!

The real insiders say what they know as soon as they know it, and take the consequences, not set up book deals and such.

Chaz.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by Chaz]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   
double post---sorry

[edit on 4-6-2007 by LogicalThinker]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

The point being?

The comparison is illogical because you compare yourself and "the devil" to a goverment of people. Not to mention the fact that there are evidence stating that a cover-up of the ufo knowledge is being perpetrated. It would also be illogical to think that one of oldest and best intelligence organisations in the world would not have, or had documents pertaining to this. Anyways, I didnt understand the point of the condescending remark of his conspiracy belief on the subject.

[edit on 4-6-2007 by LogicalThinker]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Anyways, I didnt understand the point of the condescending remark of his conspiracy belief on the subject.

How is it that I'm not being understood?? If someone says, "The brits are gonna release their files, and if they release ALL of them, then we'll find out about aliens (hence my conspiracy belief was true), but otherwise they must've held back the really good files otherwise we'd hear all about aliens (and hence my conspiracy belief is true)"... THAT kind of thinking is NOT LOGICAL.

It's typical of conspiracy theories, and that was my point. If "A" happens, I'm right. If "not A" happens, I'm still right. It's very convenient. It's not condescending. It's just plain logic. If you don't get it, change your username from "LogicalThinker" to something else.

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 02:49 AM
link   
To be honest. I dont thnk that the public in general gives a hoot about UFO's and if there is 'total' disclosure, I doubt anyone would really care other than to say "well weve already got a housing crisis with all the other immigrants where are they going to live " or " Will the NHS be able to look after them"
Us Brits are quite stoic, you know!

I bet Tesco's will give them all jobs though

posted on Jun, 5 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
re rendlesham... I saw a documentry on Brithish UFO's last week ( history channel) which stated all unseen rendlesham documents will not be released until 2030 at the earliest.

rendlesham only came to light due to the infamous letter from the US Base commander Lt Col Halt send to the Department of Air Defence in New York. If this never came to light then rendlesham would have been swept under the carpet.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join